Followers of Discord 3,185 members · 2,756 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Besides Fluttershy, Twilight, and Celestia (the last two which I cannot help but hold high interest for, and the first which I’m not much of a fan of), which of these mares down here do you guys think Discord would make a great mate for?

Princess Luna?

Starlight Glimmer?

Trixie Lulamoon?

Or Tempest Shadow?

Luna = 7/10
Starlight 5/10
Trixie = 7.5/10
Tempest 0,1/10

I like Trixie and Starlight for this... Such fun potential there

Trixie and Discrod could be fun, just remember the pigs ride in the show with them together:rainbowlaugh: Illusions and Chaos :pinkiecrazy:

Starlight... Meh! :applejackunsure: She is to much of a thinker and rules focused.

Luna all the way!

I would say Luna. He gets on her nerves a bit with his antics but that could slowly become an endearing quality.

If I were to rate all the options from most interesting to least interesting, and considering dynamics, it would be:

Trixie x Discord - Despite bickering in the show, Trixie and Discord have this interesting gimmick between them. Both being narcissistic and easily offended by the other's remarks, yet they could have crazy amounts of fun together as Trixie is known to lack a taste for rules, and if you can use magic to solve your problems, then do so. He constantly lives up to her casual belittling of others, as she says she is great and powerful, so the constant challenges and fun without a second thought about rules sounds endearing.

Twilight x Discord - The random and crazy spirit of chaos who has lived eons and is quite knowledgeable (refer to the comcis, he knows some deep stuff), + the unicorn who relishes in learning and new knowledge. Sure he can get on her nerves, but I think both would appreciate each other still.

Fluttershy Discord - Even though there is a bit of stale-ness from all the fluff going on between them, I can still highly appreciate some fluffy romance from time to time. Fluttershy is shown to love him for who he is, and his chaos magic, meanwhile he treasures her dearly. We've seen it on the show. Not too realistic of a romantic relationship, but still cute.

Luna x Discord - Luna has a deep insight but also a sense of humor, they can bounce of each other very nicely and there is even a comic between them, although her status as a royal might be a drawback. She may be a bit strict at times, but knows how to let loose.

Celestia x Discord - Even though Celestia has a troll side and loves fun at times, compared to boring stuff, I still think that sometimes her title would get in the way. Sure they could love each other and have really crazy moments or ardor, but without balance one side would bend out of shape on favor of the other, causing unbalance and it could be a deal breaker for them.

Starlight Discord - Although I see the potential with all the crazy magic these two have, and being former villains, but other than Starlight laughing at his "cheesy" jokes, I think that she loses her nerve far too easily, so if he got under her skin like he does with most, they would end up fighting repeatedly, and I don't see that dynamic as a good relationship, even if you make the fights over the top with magic.

Tempest Discord - LOL wut (just kidding, but they have almost nothing to link them really, and Tempest doesn't feel like an extrovert or someone who would have patience to deal with his anthics and over the top drama and reality warping.)

By thinking about Tempest again, give her back her horn and she is all yours Discord:raritywink: Even it wouldn't be a harmonic relationship or a working one, still you get the bride Discord:rainbowwild:

Luna, no contest.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9