Followers of Discord 3,186 members · 2,756 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

So you know how the opening theme they use right after starting the episode and before rolling into commercials? Discord isn't in the picture with the rest of the cast they put forth, he's been very influential, but he only gets that window scene in the background when we we see Fluttershy in the opening.

I guess my question is, does anypony besides me feel Discord should get a spot in the picture? Or am I just one of those solo bronies wanting this to happen?

You are not alone.

To me, Discord is considered one of the side characters you won't easily find in Ponyville too much. So it feels like the same reason Maud, Shining Armor, and Cadence, and others don't show up too. And it might be funny cramming them all into one photo like that XD

I totally with you!!! Discord should be with the other ponies in the opening theme scene!!! I mean, he was reformed before Starlight and have been in the series... AND HE IS STILL IN THE WINDOW!!!!

I really hope that in the opening scene in Season 8 (That rumors say it would be about Tartarus and PROBABLY Tirek) Discord would appear in next the ponies, like doing a funny pose or something!!!

Wait, Tartarus!? That's gonna be so epic!!!!!

5995472 That doesn't mean anything.

5995355 Maybe, but at the same time Discord is not a permanent new fixture to Ponyville like Starlight is supposed to be.

Ooh, I can't believe it! And just when I thought the best show couldn't get any better! I am just SOOOO excited!

You know... That might be a good season 8 opening: have them all trying to scramble to get in the photo together.

ya I never thought about it but ya he should be in there

Yes, I feel like he should be in there for while now.

OH $#!^!!! CHAOS INVASION!!!! RUUUN!!!!

5995355 I wouldn't mind seeing that. I also wouldn't mind a discorded episode kind of like the bill cipher episode (gravity falls) where they change the intro to something more chaotic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16