• Published 24th Apr 2013
  • 1,635 Views, 60 Comments

The Voyage Home - Warmaisach



Teenage Spike is going on a journey to find a new home. He travels the entire world and finds himself in most unusual company.

  • ...
2
 60
 1,635

Chapter 3: Operating the Injured Pegasus

Dafuck? How did he? Spike looked to the door he just went through and then back to the zebra and the pegasus lying in the bed. What… how… why… Spike’s brain decided to take a timeout at this point. Instead of trying to comprehend what he just witnessed, it simply leaned itself back and thought fuck it.

Abdarul was looking at Spike with urgency shining from his eyes. “What are you waiting for? He is dying!” Shouted Abdarul and that got Spike out of his entranced state. Quickly shaking his head, he put a determined expression on his face and nodded once. Still remembering all of the things he had to get, he sprinted over to a big shelf that adorned one of the walls. Spike quickly grabbed all the things he needed without hesitation and ran over to Abdarul.

“Sorry this took so long,” Spike apologized.

Abdarul didn’t pay him any attention and just nodded his head while taking one of the herbs Spike brought. To be more specific, he took the Greg’s Herb that Spike brought in earlier when he “knocked” at the door.

“Listen here Spike,” Abdarul shouted and Spike looked at him, nervousness in his eyes. While he had some knowledge about medicine, which he got from books and Abdarul, Spike never had to work on a patient in critical condition. Tartarus, he didn’t even had to work on a patient in normal condition.

“Spike!” Abdarul shouted again, and Spike had the same reaction. “You need to listen to me!” Spike’s eyes still looked unfocused. Abdarul’s expression changed to annoyed, and an unseen power began to move Spike’s head downwards, so he now looked directly into Abdarul’s eyes. “You will listen to me! NOW!

There was something in his voice. Something that gave Spike the need to comply with what he said. With all of his concentration, he listened to the zebra.

Abdarul who saw that he finally had the full attention of the dragon continued to talk. “You can’t panic now. If we want to save this pony, you need to do exactly what I tell you. I am showing you here a tremendous amount of trust by allowing you to help me, and I hope you will not fail me. Just do whatever I tell you and we will get through this, understood?” Abdarul asked with a serious and urgent voice.

Spike looked deep into his eyes and felt slightly at ease. Abdarul seemed to know what he was doing, and Spike calmed down due to Abdarul’s confident attitude. Changing his expression into a determined one, he nodded to him. “Alright, I’ll do it. What’s first?”

Abdarul smirked a little at Spike’s motivation but quickly looked back to the injured pegasus. “Alright, give me something of the Waternilli.” Abdarul gestured to the blue herb.

Spike complied and handed him some of the Waternillis. Abdarul took them and put them over the burns on the shoulders of the pegasus. When the leaves of the herb touched the burns, the unconscious pegasus lightly groaned, but the two already knew why. Waternilli was a herb that defended itself against herbivores by emitting a considerate stream of a horribly tasting liquid. This liquid was mostly water but had some few other things in it. One of those was an element that acted as a bridge or boost in absorbing.

When the leaves touched the pegasus shoulder, they gave off their water, and it instantly got sucked into the skin. Due to the speed of which it was absorbed, the sweat pore’s that absorbed it got stretched a little and that made him feel pain. Yet, this treatment could be called a miracle treatment for burns, since it goes into the burned area and with its healing abilities washed over the flesh and cleans it off dirt or other things that may have gotten into there.

“Alright, the Waternilli seemed to have done a marvelous job. Now give me some of that Savariah.” Spike quickly gave him said plant, which looked like a dehydrated white flower. Abdarul took the flower and held it over a small glass with water in it. He then grinded his hooves together with the flower in-between, and the flower fell into the water, where he then stirred a little.

After he had finished stirring, he lifted the glass up and held it over the burn marks. His expression changed to a mixture of discomfort and pity. Sadly, he couldn’t put that on a rug and wash over the burns. The textile of the rug would damage the mixture, so he had to let it drop on the burn marks. This mixture severed the connection of the healthy tissue with the burnt and dead tissue.

Abdarul knew this and also knew that this would hurt his patient, A LOT! But it was needed. When the dead tissue washes away, he can see how badly the patient actually is injured. If the burns only reached over the first two skin layers, then the patient could grow his skin back without a problem, but if it also reached the lowest skin layer, then there was no way for skin to grow there naturally.

“You might want to prepare yourself for a lot of screaming, young dragon,” Abdarul noted slowly. Spike already knew what the herb was doing and also knew that it would probably hurt him. Normally, anyone going through this would make him feel pity, but Spike had an unpleasant past with ponies. All the actions from Twilight and her friends created some small grudge against anything pony related. He knew that holding a grudge against a whole race because of some sole individuals was senseless, but one can’t easily control their emotions.

Abdarul knew that he shouldn’t put small amounts of the potion on the burns, but rather all of it. The pain shouldn’t last that long. It was generally considered that a strong amount of pain for a short amount of time was better than smaller pain over a long interval. With a deep breath, he tilted the glass and all of the potion poured over the burns. It didn’t take long for the pegasus to start groaning. For some minutes long, he groaned but never screamed. Abdarul was quite surprised because he never met any patient that didn’t scream at that treatment. “Judging by the way how he handles the pain and by his physique, he probably is a warrior,” Abdarul noted, and Spike quirked an eyebrow at that.

A warrior? He looked down at the groaning pegasus, but saw something that made his gut twist. The burns, they were far more severe than he had imagined. Not only were immense patches of all of his skin completely washing away, but also some flesh under this. It didn’t take long for some blood to flow and Spike had to hold back an urge to puke. He thought he were able to keep his composure when he ever had to work on a bloody patient, but this was different from what he imagined. His gut slowly twisted, and a massive expression of discomfort was adorning his face.

“Try not to imagine yourself in the shoes of your patient. It helps fight the unpleasant feeling in your gut,” Abdarul told Spike. “To feel like this when you see a bloody patient is absolutely normal, on the first time. Just remember to not run away and always keep in mind that you are standing between life and death of the patient. If you hesitate in your treatment because of those feelings, the patient can die. Ending a life because you feel disgusted is nothing short of monstrous. Keep that in mind.”

Spike absorbed every word that Abdarul spoke like a sponge. Of course, everything that he said was correct, but he still couldn’t control the feeling. But he could compose himself to continue.

“Spike, go to his wings and set the broken bones straight again. I think after three years, you are more than capable of doing this. Just remember, do it fast and don’t hesitate. He will feel pain from that, but the pain would be worse if you would use too less strength and would only ground the bones together.”

Spike quickly moved himself to the other side of the pegasus and looked at the wings. Gulping once, he felt along his left wing and tried pressing at some spots. Suddenly, he felt the bone shifting under his claw and the pegasus groaned. Spike instantly felt a tinge of guilt when the pegasus groaned. With a heavy heart, he lightly touched the spot again and felt that the bone was a little bit misplaced. It felt like his heart shivered for a short time when he realized that he had to re-set the bone.

Taking the healthy part of the wing in his right hand, and the broken one in his left, he inhaled deeply a few times and then quickly snapped them together. The pegasus let a loud groan escape but calmed down quickly. Wow, he really knows how to deal with pain, Spike thought while feeling impressed by the pegasus’ control.

Spike quickly shook his head. He was getting sidetracked again. Taking a stick from a shelf in the shed, he put it on the wing and fixed it with some bandages. He touched the wing some times and saw that it didn’t budge. With a sigh, he realized that he had finished this wing. He couldn’t suppress a feeling of accomplishment. He just made his first “operation” on a patient without any problems. Suddenly, he shook his head again. No time for celebration. There is still a second wing to go.

He gently lifted the bandaged wing up and draped it over the body of the pegasus and looked at the second wing. Quickly, a gasp escaped him. This wing was broken too, but this time, it was quite obvious where the break was. Somewhere near the base of the wing, the broken bone punctured the skin and could be seen with bare eyes. Spike’s gut instantly twisted, and he averted his gaze. After a while, he looked back at the bone and felt his heart pump faster while he continuously started to feel dizzier. His gaze was fully locked on the piece of bone, and his breathing began to go flat. Suddenly, he averted his gaze again and looked back at Abdarul.

“The second wing has a punctured bone. I am not sure if I can re-set that.”

Abdarul looked up from what he was doing at the belly of the pegasus. “I am currently removing some broken pieces of wood that got into his body when he crashed through some trees. I don’t have time to re-set the bone back there. Treating a punctured bone is not different from treating a regular break. The only difference, is that you should clean the wound, re-set the bone, clean it again, and then treat the wound.”

Spike let out a nervous sigh and looked at the bone again. Alright… here goes. He moved his claw to the bone and lightly touched it. Taking a little bit of Branzel Flower, he rubbed it on a wet towel and lightly washed over the bone and the surrounding area. The Pegasus groaned silently, but Spike touched it very gently to lessen the pain.

When he was finished, he put the towel back to its appropriate place. He looked back at the bone and gulped. Now the hard part came. Looking closer at how he should do it, he saw that not the broken bone punctured the skin, but the part that was still attached to the main body. Apparently, the weight of the broken bone caused the skin to lay on the broken piece of bone that was still attached to the main body.

As it seems, I first need to put the muscles and skin over both bones and then re-set the bone like the first one. He grabbed the broken wing in his left hand and pulled it a little away from the main body. The pegasus again groaned in pain and Spike felt the guilt wash over him, but he didn’t stop. He needed to end this. Stretching the wing further, he heard the pegasus getting louder. When he had the wing fully stretched, he moved it a little upwards, so the bones aligned correctly.

With his other hand, he touched the damaged tissue and moved it over the broken pieces of bone and simultaneously re-set the bone. While every other pony would have screamed out of pain, the pegasus was still only groaning, and Spike was thankful for that. He quickly grabbed the towel again and washed the wound thoroughly. An infection would be the worst thing right now. Holding the re-aligned wing in his left hand, he reached for another stick and some bandages with his other one and bandaged the second wing like the first one. When he was finished, he let the treated wing lay on the floor and also put the first wing there.

Sighing once out of relief, he washed with his right arm over his fore-head as if he were cleaning it of sweat. Dragons don’t sweat and Spike knew that, but it was a gesture that Twilight used pretty often. Since she was his only role-model, he subconsciously copied it, and did it whenever he felt some stress relief. “I am finished back here. What should I do now?” Spike asked.

Abdarul was still operating at the front, but Spike couldn’t exactly see what he was doing. He was thankful for that. Without looking away from what Abdarul was doing, he answered. “Good work. I already aligned the other broken bones, and I am still getting all those splinters out of his abdomen. I think there is nothing more you can do.” Abdarul then turned his head to the burned shoulder and noticed that it was severely damaged. “Seems like I’ve got my work cut out for me.”

“Could you get me some plants, please?” Abdarul requested and Spike nodded while walking over to the shelf. “I need a Tackle Shroom,” Spike went over the shelf and took some yellow mushroom. “Some Martyr’s Crown,” Spike took the brown herb with a rough surface. “A little bit of Penpar,” Spike took something that looked like red wheat. “And one petal from the Nightly Chaos Plant.”

Spike’s eyes widened, and he looked at Abdarul who was still operating. Nightly Chaos Plant. This was a plant that Abdarul told him to never use under any circumstance. He even refused to tell Spike what it does and told him multiple times to never touch it, and now he wanted him to take a petal from it? Spike hesitated naturally but complied with his order. He reached with his right arm all the way to the top right section of the shelf and carefully retrieved a black flower that was so dark that a starless night sky seemed like snow in comparison to this flower.

“Don’t expose yourself to that flower for too long. Just rip out a petal and bring it over,” Abdarul shouted from the side of the unconscious pegasus. Spike quickly complied and pulled a petal out. Taking the petal and all the other plants, he walked over to Abdarul and laid them beside him. “Thank you, and now please leave the house. I don’t want you to witness what will happen in here. This might be too much for you to handle right now,” he ordered.

Spike hesitated at first. He wanted to help, but he also knew that Abdarul would not relent. When he said something in that tone, then there was no point in arguing with him. With a sigh, he turned around and headed to the door. “Alright. I’ll wait outside.”

Just when he reached the door, he heard Abdarul say something. “One last thing. Don’t come in here no matter what you hear. Don’t open the door until I explicitly tell you to, understood?”

Spike nodded and walked outside. Closing the door behind him, he looked to his left at a cheap bench. He had to suppress a smile when he saw it. He built that bench because all the times Abdarul let him wait outside for something, he was bored and simply started to occupy himself, and began to create a bench out of a tree-trunk.

He walked over to the bench, but just when he wanted to sit down, he remembered his walking staff he always carried with him. Since he had nothing better to do, he walked over to the place where he hit the timberwolf with it.

It took him some time, but he arrived at the spot, just to realize that his staff was broken. Kneeling down, he took the broken pieces. Sighing once, he walked back to his bench where he sat down. He put the broken pieces beside him and simply looked at the forest before him. What am I doing here? I’ve been living inside this forest for three years now. I have been learning medicine and a little bit of combat. Tartarus, I even helped to cure some pegasus I don’t know.

He turned his gaze downwards and inspected his claws. “This isn’t me. I am no doctor. I am no forest shaman. I want to be something different, so what am I doing here?” Spike sighed and took a long broken piece of wood and put it in his mouth, like Big Macintosh always did with his wheat stalk. Abdarul said my journey would be dangerous, but isn’t that what I wanted? Isn’t that what I have always dreamed off? Traveling the world, fighting bad guys.

Suddenly, he remembered his panic and what he felt during the chase he had earlier with the timberwolves. But fantasy is so much different than reality. I was scared for my life while running away from the timberwolves. I felt the fear. I felt that this was wrong. Reality is nothing like fantasy. Heroes only exist in stories and books. Yes, there are some adventurers that travel the world, but they don’t go further than the gryphon kingdoms and simply live every day of their lifes on the road.

He shook his head slowly while he leaned himself back. This is not what I want. I don’t want to simply see everything in Equestria and the Griffon Lands. I want to see the unexplored. I want to see things nobra or pony has ever seen before. Abdarul said he would only let me go on my journey when he thinks I can defend myself. Maybe this is better like this. Maybe I should learn how to properly fight first.

Spike groaned once. But if this continues this will take forever. With another sigh, he turned his gaze towards one of the broken pieces of his staff. It was around 70 centimeters long and had a considerable width. Spike didn’t know how long he had to wait, but from his experience he knew that it would be long. With a smirk, he began to scratch…

---------- --------- ---------

Spike held the result of his scratching in front of him. A wooden sword. It was kind of pointless to create a wooden sword for him since he had dragon claws. Yet, he didn’t make it for using it, but only to kill some time. Looking it over, he felt proud of his achievement. He didn’t know how long it took him, but he assumed about two or three hours passed. Laying the sword to the side, he turned his head towards the door.

He still isn’t finished? What is he doing in there? Suddenly, Spike’s ears perked up. There was a faint sound. If the forest weren’t so deathly quiet, he probably wouldn’t have been able to hear it. Looking around, he tried to find the source of said sound. Slowly, he realized that the sound came from the shed.

Spike jumped up from his bench and walked over to the door. When he arrived, he put his head on the door. Yes, the sound was unmistakably coming from inside the shed. It sounded like the pegasus was groaning again. Suddenly, there was a sound like a storm went on in the room. It sounded as if a strong wind went through the leaves of some trees.

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Spike instantly jumped back from the door. He had never heard a pony scream that loudly before. Judging by the fact that the pegasus was only groaning lightly when Spike re-set the bone in his wing, he had to feel a tremendous amount of pain right now.

Suddenly, also the sound of the “storm” got tremendously louder. It sounded like all the things in the shed were violently flying around. Spike didn’t know what was happening. What is Abdarul doing in there? Spike just wanted to grab the handle of the door, but stopped himself. Wait! He told me that I should not under any circumstance go in there unless he specifically told me to. With a nervous look he turned from the door and began to walk around a little bit. He didn’t wander off to anywhere, but only aimlessly walked around in front of the door. The constant screaming made him feel too nervous, and he couldn’t possibly calmly sit around while this happened.

It took some time, but after approximately three minutes, the screaming and the sounds of the storm inside the house slowly got weaker until they finally vanished. Spike stopped walking and motionlessly looked at the door. He waited for any sound to come from the door, but there was none. Slowly, he walked towards the door, but before he could grab the handle, it turned and the door opened.

“I’m finished in here. You can come inside again,” Abdarul muttered with a voice that made him sound like he hadn’t slept for days. Spike looked closer at Abdarul and saw that there were some bags under his eyes. Suddenly, Spike noticed something on Abdarul that made him raise an eyebrow.

“Did you lose weight?” He asked, and Abdarul slowly turned around to him and looked at him with tired eyes.

“No, I just seem thinner because of the stress,” he tiredly explained. Spike didn’t believe one thing Abdarul said. He could see the hip-bone of the zebra when he walked. Also, he didn’t have a healthy tummy anymore, but it seemed smaller than his chest now. What happened in here?

Spike decided to just ignore Abdarul’s lie for now and looked around the room. Yep, the shed was an absolute mess.

“Clean up this mess and I think you have earned yourself another night in my house.”

Spike looked at Abdarul with shock. That was too less. Normally he had to work much more in order to be allowed to sleep inside the shed. What happened in here? Abdarul isn’t this generous normally.

“I’ll go and sleep in my bed in the next room, so please don’t make too much noise while cleaning,” he added with a yawn while he walked over to a door. Before he opened it, he let out an “oh” and turned his head to Spike who looked at Abdarul with a worried gaze. “One more thing. That pegasus should be healthy again tomorrow.”

With that said, Abdarul walked through the door and closed it behind him. Spike looked shocked at the sleeping pegasus in the bed. He will be fully healed by tomorrow? Slowly, he walked over to the pegasus and examined his body. Spike gasped when he saw the body. But how? There, on the spare bed, the pegasus laid with absolutely no sign of injury. He looked perfectly healthy.

That’s not possible! Ponies need at least three days to heal a broken bone. This pegasus had enough injuries to secure himself bed-rest for over a month. How can he be healed already? He turned his head around towards the door. What did Abdarul do? There are no traces of any injury. At least the heavy burns on his shoulder should have made a sizeable scar. Also, the gash on his wing, where the bone punctured the skin, vanished. Abdarul said he was operating on his abdomen, but there also doesn’t seem to be any marks. How the Tartarus did he do that?

With a sigh, Spike turned around again and looked at the things in the shed that were all lying randomly at the floor. How did this even happen? Shaking his head a little, he began to clean up.

---------- --------- ---------

“Phew took me long enough, but I’m finally finished.”

Spike looked at the now half-clen shed and gave himself an imaginary pat on the back. Putting all the cleaning utensils back to the spot where they belong, he sighed once and looked outside the window.

Outside, he could see that the sun slowly crept over the horizon, and the trees already began to change into “night-mode”. Spike always said that the trees in Everfree Forest changed to “night mode” when night hit because they acted and looked vastly different at night. While they looked idyllic and calm on the day, they somewhat seemed remarkably brutal and aggressive at night. Of course, he knew that his own brain could dramatize those images due to the general apprehension of darkness that nearly every being felt, but it was just too extreme. The way some branches moved at night just seemed illogical and unnatural.

He asked Abdarul once why this seemed that way and Abdarul meant that the forest had a single consciousness, and while it slept on the day, it goes active on nighttime. The consciousness of the forest could be easily described as a playing foal. While the forest sometimes liked to bring some of its favorite toys into exciting situations, it also mercilessly devoured others. The fact that Spike survived so long alone without help meant that he was one of the forest’s favorite toys. The forest enjoyed playing with Spike.

Spike’s gut twisted when he thought about the next thing Abdarul said. Spike hasn’t gone to “play” with the forest in a long time because he often slept inside or on a secure area. The forest may feel left out and cheated. It had the right to do whatever it wanted to everything inside it. There was a possibility that the forest was mad at Spike for dodging this.

He gulped when he remembered what happened earlier. The atmosphere around the timberwolves was undeniably different from the last time he ran from them some years ago. It seemed more like a childish game of tag at that time. He was afraid, but he never felt the terror of panic. It always felt like there was no real danger.

But this time, it felt different. The timberwolves have maliciously chased him, and this time, Spike tasted the bitter fear for his life. It was obvious now. The forest was angry with him. It wanted him to either leave the forest or to disappear. Spike let out a nervous sigh, and he felt cold. Without thinking about it, his eyes often looked to the sides for no apparent reason. His heart pounded a little, and he wished that there was a source of light in here.

I am afraid. I feel it. Can I deal with this fear? I want to be an adventurer so I’m going to feel this fear regularly in the future. Is that really what I want? Do I want to fear for my life? Looking outside the window again at the moon, he thought about his future. He was so immersed in his own thoughts that he didn’t notice the slight shuffling behind him. Suddenly, he felt something cold and sharp on the scales on his neck, but before he could gasp out of surprise, a hoof came over his snout and strongly pressed down.

“No screaming or this knife goes right into your neck,” a deep voice bellowed behind him, and Spike tensed up. He didn’t dare move an inch, yet his heart felt like it was moving miles. It was pumping extremely quickly, and his scales began to shiver slightly. He didn’t dare to turn around.

“Good, now if you answer my questions, I will let you go, understood?” The voice told him again, laying especial emphasis on the understood. Spike slowly nodded. “First off, where am I?”

Spike was afraid of opening up his mouth, but forced himself after a deep gulp. “Y-You are in-inside the Everfree Forest, in the h-hut of a shaman,” he quivered. Spike’s thoughts were a messy whirlwind of chaos. So many different feelings and thoughts whirled through it. I don’t want to die. I am afraid. Why am I afraid? I am a dragon. How pathetic am I, being afraid of a pegasus that was injured to the point of near death just some hours ago? Spike! Get yourself together. Just wait for a chance and you may be able to attack him.

Spike continued to reassure himself with motivational thoughts and the terror of the situation slowly vanished. The fear and the nervousness stayed, but he could think clearly again.

“Interesting, and what is a dragon doing in here?” He further inquired, and this time Spike could think clearly and formulate a proper answer.

“I am learning under the local shaman, Abdarul, who, by the way, saved your half-dea-“ Spike couldn’t finish his statement because the knife pressed stronger at his neck.

“A likely story, dragon, but don’t take me for a fool. Dragons don’t learn shamanism. Tell me the truth.”

Spike groaned once. “I am telling the truth.”

“I said, don’t lie-“ Suddenly the purple pegasus groaned and winced a little because he felt a sting of pain in his right chest.

Spike’s eyes widened, and out of instinct, he used all of his strength and punched the pegasus in the chest with his elbow. The pegasus made a short abrupt sound like he ran against a wall and was sent flying backwards into the opposite wall. Some things on the wall of the shed fell down and on top of the pegasus.

Spike looked with shock at the scene before him and was frozen in position. What did I just do? How did I do that? I didn’t want to throw him that far. I only wanted him to back off. That surely was a misunderstanding.

Suddenly, the pile of things shifted, and the pegasus slowly emerged. Raising his head, he looked in Spike’s eyes with a gaze filled with hatred.

Shit! Was the only thing Spike could think before the pegasus jumped up from the pile and flapped his wings.

Just to flop over and fall on his face.

Spike wasn’t sure what happened. Didn’t he just try to fly at him? Why is he on the floor again?

Slowly the pegasus rose on his feet again, and his glare showed even more hatred. “What did you do to my wings, beast?!” He shouted at Spike, who only looked shocked.

“Me? I didn’t do anything except re-set the broken bones!”

“Oh yeah? Then why can’t I fly?”

“I don’t know!”

“Shut up! What did you do?”

“I didn’t do anything!”

“LIES! You just said you re-set the broken bone!”

“Yes, I have, but I didn’t do anything to your flying ability.”

“Oh yeah? Then why can’t I fly?”

“I don’t know!”

“Shut up! What di-… wait… haven’t we been here before?” The pegasus had a perplexed expression on his face, but quickly shook his head to clear his mind. Looking angrily at the dragon, he simply ran at him.

“Shit!” Spike shouted while dodging a punch from the pegasus right hoof, with moving his upper body to the side. Suddenly, the pegasus tripped over the foot of Spike that didn’t change its position. He lost his footing and tumbled into the next wall.

Spike felt a shudder crawl up his spine. Oh shit! I didn’t want to injure him further. This is all just a huge misunderstanding!

The pegasus stood up again and charged at Spike. He hit him square on the side of the head and this time, Spike was sent flying into the wall. His vision was hazy, and everything seemed to circle around him. With a shake off his head, his vision calmed down, and he sat up. Looking at the pegasus in battle stance, Spike got angry himself. Want a fight flankhole? You’ll get one!

Taking some of the rubble beside him, he threw it at the pegasus who narrowly avoided it. Spike didn’t relent and simply threw everything he could reach at the pegasus. The pegasus tried to come closer, but failed due to the amount of rubble flying at him. In the end, the pegasus also began to throw stuff at Spike until they both were throwing things at each other.

Spike threw a flowerpot, and it hit the pegasus perfectly. “HA! What do you say now, flankhole?”

“Shut up!” The pegasus screamed back while throwing a small drawer at Spike that also hit.

Spike rubbed his chin and looked at the pegasus with a hateful gaze. “Oh it is on now.” Spike took hold of the wardrobe to his right.

“AAAAAHHH!” He screamed while using all his strength to lift the wardrobe. The pegasus gulped and had a look on his face that practically screamed “oh shit oh shit oh shit”. Using all his strength Spike readied the wardrobe and then.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!”

Both of them looked to the door and they saw an absolutely livid zebra standing there.

Spike only gulped once.

“Fuck.”

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long. Had some addicting time in WoW.

I made this chapter a little longer because you waited so long.

Hope the descriptive medical operation wasn't too much for some of you.

And as always, tell me if you find any mistakes.