• Published 18th Apr 2013
  • 779 Views, 49 Comments

portals, ponies and cybertronians - unusablechaos



a triple crossover from portal, mlp and transformers prime

  • ...
33
 49
 779

pony science

Chapter three: pony science

An alarm went off.
GLaDOS turned to face the screen. “What now?” she thought.
A video feed from one of the cameras popped up.
No way!” she thought. “That’s not scientifically possible; what’s more it doesn’t even make sense!”
On the screen there were seven four legged creatures and some kind of large lizard.
One of them; which was grey with black hair; seemed to fade in and out of reality.
GLaDOS searched the Aperture data base for the creatures body shape.
Let’s see, the most similar body shape is; Equine, horse or pony, but these are multi colored.” She thought. “And what are those weird marks on there flanks? Hmm... I’ll call them ponies for now, And what is the lizard, a genetic mutant?
She pulled up a picture of an equine.
“This is all wrong these don’t even look like real horse colors and is that one wearing a hat?!
She began doing brain scans on them.
That’s even more surprising, they have a brain capacity to that of a human... that makes them idiots, but smarter then horses, as much difference as it makes.”
Her mind began to set to work on all sorts of new devious and wonderful tests she could put them through.
If she had a mouth she would have grinned.

Megatron flew over the valley; the idiot’s who called themselves soldier’s had over worked the ground bridge so he had to fly to the site.
Though he did enjoy the exercise, even though it wasted a good amount of Energon.
About as much as the ground bridge would take anyway.
So it was a lose, lose situation.
The ground bridge was just quicker.
Ah, there it is.” He thought looking at the metal shack in the distance.

For the first time in his life Optimus prime had no idea what to do.
He hadn’t meant to frighten the human, heck he didn’t even know she was there.
He stared at the woman with dark brown hair that was laying on the ground in front of him.
Should I try and wake her?” he thought. “Perhaps I’ll just investigate and leave her alone? No, that would be cruel, but what else can I do? Hey what is that?”
He bent over to get a closer look at the strange device she was holding.
It was white at the bottom end with a blue light at the top with a glass tube sticking out that had a blue laser going through it then it had a black end with three claws coming out of the sides.
Peculiar, I’ve never seen anything like that, is it a weapon? It certainly looks like a gun of some sort.
The earth woman stirred.
“Oh dear, I’d better get out of here.”
Too late.

Chell woke up.
“Oh, my head, it hasn’t hurt this bad since I got sucked out into space.” She thought.
Then she noticed the giant metal feet in front of her.
She followed them up to legs, then the torso and arms and then the head.
Her mouth dropped open again as if to scream.
But this time she didn’t feint.
For a moment she and the big metal man just stared at each other.
“hello.” Said the metal man.
Chell would’ve been to scared to talk even if she could.
“I am Optimus prime.” It continued
Chell was temped to shoot a portal some were and go through.
“I apologize for startling you.” Said the machine that called itself Optimus prime.
“Well maybe it’s not hostile? After all it wasn’t made by Aperture.” She thought.
“Will you speak to me?” said Optimus prime.
Chell decided to try some form of communication.
She mouthed ‘I can’t.’
The metal man seemed surprised. “Why not?” it asked.
She mouthed more words.”
“What?” he asked.
Chell rolled her eyes then saw a stick and picked it up and wrote in the dirt.

I have brain damage.

“oh.” Said Optimus. “How did that happen?”

I got locked in cryogenic storage to long.

“hmm.” He said “what are you doing out here?”

Let’s just say ive had my fair share of adventures.

“alright.” Said Optimus. “I will respect you’re unwillingness to tell me about it.”

By the way my name is Chell.

“Nice to meet you Chell.”

Megatron flew over the valley... still.
Then he finally was within 200 feet of the shack.
Then he saw Optimus prime.
Aha a chance to take out Optimus prime as well, this must be my lucky day... well not exactly if it was my lucky day the ground bridge would have worked, GAAAH STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF MEGATRON!”
He began shooting like a mad man.

The lasers began raining down towards them.
Optimus picked up Chell and ran behind the shack while shooting a series of shot at the flying Decepticon.
When he put her down she gave him a look that could have only been,
‘I can take care of myself you know.’
“I’m sorry.” he said.
Chell rolled her eyes again then held out the strange device and pulled one of the three triggers.
A blue ball shot out the end and crashed into the cement creating a large blue oval.
The she pointed it towards a chunk of cement that had come lose and was slanted.
She pulled a different trigger and an orange ball shot out and an orange oval appeared on the cement.
Optimus looked back at the blue oval which now showed the sky along with Megatron when you looked through it.
Chell made shooting motions towards the hole.
Optimus got the message he aimed at the Megatron in the blue hole and fired.
His shot went through the hole and came out the orange one and hit Megatron square under one wing.
The Decepticon leader went down.
Optimus pointed at the blue hole. “What is that?”
Chell picked up the stick again and wrote,

A portal.

“and that?” he said pointing at the device she held.

A portal gun.

“A portal gun?” he asked. “I’ve never heard of such a thing.”
Chell shrugged.