• Published 16th Apr 2013
  • 1,845 Views, 35 Comments

Power to the Forsaken! - Bazing



The Forsaken Varik Drabor, a Knight of the Ebon Balde, and Soldier of the Horde, gets sent to Equestira after the defeat of Shan Bu on the Isle of Thunder

  • ...
10
 35
 1,845

Discussions

I lay awake all night on the bed I have been given by the sun princess. All night to myself, thinking, plotting on what I should do in my current predicament. I have a plan; hopefully it all goes how I want it too.

Knocks at the door interrupt my scheming. I groan and sit up on the bed; more knocks at the door make me grunt in frustration. The knocks grow faster and louder, I decided I’ve had enough. After about 5 minutes of knocking, I shout in frustration. “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!”

The knocking stops, “The princess wishes to see you, she has called for a carriage to take you to Ponyville”

I sigh and sit up on the bed that I was given for the night. I slowly bring my legs over the edge of the bed and stand. I make sure I have all of my equipment and open the door. I see two white Pegasus guards in golden armour with spears standing on either side of the door. “Take me to her.”

The two identical guards led me to Celestia. We walked for a while, until we came to a set of large double doors guarded by two unicorn ponies. The doors opened to reveal her waiting for me in the throne room, sitting next to another Alicorn. Only when I was half way towards her did I notice the crowds of ponies on either side of the room staring at me with a mixture of horror, disgust and fear. I smirk under my helmet.

One of the ponies in the crowd decides it would be a good idea to anger me. “What is that monster doing here? This is a place of sophistication and class! Not disgusting creatures like that!”

I turn to glare in the direction of the noise, the ponies cower with fear. “Who said that?” I ask calmly.

The ponies all move out of the way, leaving only the one who decided to insult me. I slowly walk over towards him while he attempts to stand there confidently. He is a white unicorn, blonde mane wearing some sort of suit. Pompous little shit. “Varik, what are you doing?”

I stop for a moment and look towards her; she looks slightly worried where as the other looks almost amused. “This little arsehole needs to be taught some manners” I start my walk again.

“Varik stop this at once! We did not call you here so you can assault my nephew.” Celestia called out to me.

“I do not care who this little pony is, he insulted me, and he needs to be taught a lesson.” I decided that walking had been enough, I Death Grip the little pony from half the room away. The ponies look in stunned fear. He appears in front of me in less than a second, as he stares at me in shock and fear.

“D-do you k-know who I-I am?” he asked with a stutter.

I used my dark powers to asphyxiate him, pull out my sword, and point it at his face, “I do not care who you are you little shit. All I know is that you will soon be in a world of hurt.”

Celestia stomped her hoof on the floor, creating a small shockwave that shook the building. I look towards her, “You will not cause harm to Prince Blueblood. He will be punished for his insolence, but I will be the one to do it.”

I return my gaze towards the pony named Blueblood. “*sigh* Fine.”

I drop my asphyxiation, he drops to the floor wheezing and panting heavily. “Auntie Celestia! I demand that this beat is banished to the moon!”

Celestia turned her gaze towards Blueblood, “You will be silent! You will not antagonize my guest in front of everypony. Varik, come here, we need to talk in private.”

I sheathe my sword and walk towards the throne, the smaller Alicorn is snickering at this point. I get a good look at her now that I’m closer; she has a dark blue ethereal mane and tail with small white shining spots. She has similar wear to that of Celestia, but hers are a lighter blue compared to her coat, which was a very dark blue.

I stop at the base of the steps leading to her throne; I look to Celestia and wait for her to speak. “Follow me; we will continue our discussion with my sister elsewhere.”

The two sisters walked down the steps and the isle, the ponies watch silently. Blueblood is glaring at me, but I don’t give a shit about him. I exit the room right behind the two sisters, as we exit the room, four guards step behind me; two looked like a mix of bats and ponies, while the others looked like all the other guards. I’m guessing the blue ones are the other one’s guards. The two lead on for a while, turning around corners every few seconds.

We stop in at a pair of doors with two gold guards standing on either side, “These are my personal quarters; we shall talk more in here.”

Celestia nods to the guards, and they open the doors. I walk in behind the two Alicorns, while the guards that were following us stop at the doors. “Now then, Varik, this is my sister Princess Luna. Luna, this is Varik Drabor.”

I nod to the princess; I turn my gaze to Celestia. “What did you want to discuss?” I ask

“It would be best if I take us back to Ponyville, I have sent a letter to Twilight telling her of our arrival.” She replied.

I sighed, “How long until we are there?”

She grinned, “I can teleport us there now if you wish, and there is however, something you should know.”

I sigh again, “Just get this over with.”

She steps forward and eyes me with concern. “Are you sure? It could save you a lot of strife.”

I wave a dismissive hand, “Just get this over with.” I repeat to her.

Her horn glows, “As you wish.” And just like that we disappear from her chambers.

I see around me that we are outside of the library we were at yesterday. I face Celestia who is looking at me with astonishment. “How are you still standing? Not even disorientated? Usually when one first teleports they can’t stand.”

I raise an eyebrow and chuckle. “This is not the first time I have teleported, although through different means, it is the same concept.”

“Really? By what means do you travel?” She asks

“Well usually I travel by flying, but other times by portal or Hearthstone. Basically it teleports me back to a select inn of my choice. Mine’s set to the Shrine of Two Moons in Pandaria, there’s everything I need there. It’s like a small Orgrimmar. It even has a portal to Orgrimmar and all the other Horde capitals.” I explain.

“What is the Orgrimmar you speak of?” She asks.

“It’s the Horde’s capital city. It was built by Orcs under the leadership of the Warchief Thrall. I don’t know much else, I personally don’t care.”

“But you said there were other Horde capitals.” Celestia says, I’m not sure what she’s trying to get out of me, maybe she’s just asking questions. Who knows?

“There are. Capitals of each race that makes up the Horde. Taurens are based in Mulgore, city of Thunderbluff. Trolls are based in Durotar, city of Orgrimmar along with the Orcs. We Forsaken are based in Tirisfal Glades, in the city The Undercity. Goblins, like the Orcs and Trolls, are based in the city of Orgrimmar, but come from an island called Kezan Blood Elves were based on an island called Quel’Thalas, but have moved to the Eversong Woods, they live in the city of Silvermoon. And lastly the Houjin Pandaren came from a place called The Wandering Isle; it’s basically a giant turtle. They are based in Orgrimmar. There’s lots of information about why all the races are where they are, but I don’t care and I don’t know most of it.”

“Well then, that was interesting. You keep talking about this Horde, what is that?” She asks another damn question.

“The Horde is one faction in a two way war that has been ravaging Azeroth for years. The other faction is the Alliance.” I explain.

“War?” She asks with a hint of curiosity and disgust. “And what’s Azeroth?”

“Yes a war. Azeroth is the name of my planet. The war has also expanded to another planet, the original planet of the Orcs. It was called Dreanor, but it is now known as Outland and it has been overrun with Demons of the Burning Legion, also known as The Great Burning Shadow, now under the command of Kil’Jaeden. The Burning Legion is said to be Azeroth’s nemesis. Much of Azeroth’s history - including the first, second and third war - were due to the Legion’s influence, it corrupted the Orcs who then invaded Azeroth, created the Lich King, and is the source of most of Azeroth's scars. Azeroth is also the only planet that the Legion has ever failed to conquer.

The Legion's mission in theory is to undo the works of the titans and restore the universe back to its original, chaotic and disorganized state. In practice, the Legion scours all life from the worlds it invades; they are cursed to roam the greater realms forever, consuming the primal energies of magic to survive.

The Legion has destroyed world after world in its mad lust for arcane power and is thus responsible for the genocide of thousands of races across the universe, totalling in billions, if not trillions of lives.” I stopped blabbing on about the Burning Legion and sighed. “There’s a lot more to this than meets the eye and I really cannot be bothered talking about it.” She seems to be a bit pale after the recap of the Burning Legion’s past. It’s not the prettiest thing and it sure is brutal.

“By the way, we knocking or what?” I ask sarcastically.

Celestia looks towards the door and chuckles, “of course, how silly of me to forget.” She states as she knocks on the door three times. Not soon after, a small reptile with purple scales and green spines opens the door and stares at Celestia. “Princess Celestia!” He shouts. He turns his gaze towards me and cowers with fear, “Twilight! It’s back!” He yells.

I groan and roll my eyes. Soon Twilight Sparkle walks in the doorway, “Princess Celestia.” She bows, “Varik.” She nods, “Why don’t you two come inside, I’m sorry about what happened yesterday, but you gave me a good scare.”

I wave my bony hand, “No need for apologies.” She smiles, nods and leads us inside the library. Inside was as you’d imagine any other library to be, shelves with books everywhere, and an upstairs that I could only imagine contained the living quarters.

“SPIKE!” Twilight shouts to someone.

“I’m right here!” The small reptile shouts back, clearly aggravated at her.

“Oh, sorry.” She smiles sheepishly. She points her hoof towards me, “Introduce yourself to our new guest Spike.”

He nods and walks up to me, “I’m Spike! Twilight’s number one assistant!” He holds out his claw, “Oh I’m also a dragon!” he says. I look at his claw, and then back to him. I look over his body and laugh. Everyone in the room recoils with shock and stares at me with wide eyes and mouths. “Hey! What’s so funny!?” He shouts at me, pulling back his claw.

I laugh a bit harder at that, “You! A dragon? You cannot be a dragon! I’ve seen dragon hatchlings and you look nothing like any of them!” I shout, “You don’t even have wings!” I shout louder and point at where his wings should be. Before anyone could say anything I start talking again, “Never mind that, my name is Varik Drabor, pleased to meet you Spike.” I hold out my bony hand. Stupid fucking ponies and their stupid fucking dragon thing, I just want to get back to Azeroth. Why did I even kill those magi? I suppose it doesn’t matter now, when Lor’themar realizes that his magi won’t be coming back he’ll send more. My face darkens, And most likely a few Blood Knights with them. I smile a little darkly at the thought.

Spike shakes my hand and says, “Don’t worry about it.” He turns to Twilight after shaking my hand, “I’m going to continue cleaning.” He walked off somewhere and, I guess, started cleaning.

Twilight faces Celestia, “Right, now if you don’t mind me asking, why did you come here yesterday?” She asks.

Celestia replies, “It will all be explained in due time, but if you could. Can you go gather your friends? It best be explained when they are all present.”

Twilight nods, “Of course!” She turns around and shouts, “SPIKE! I’m going out for a few minutes; Princess Celestia and Varik will be here while I’m gone, be good and make sure they’re comfortable.”

Spike shouts back, “Okay! Have fun!”

I turn to the Princess, “Why are we here exactly?”

She turns to me and raises an eyebrow, “We’re here to explain to the Elements of Harmony who you are, and where you are from. You will be staying with one of them until we have means of getting you home.” She replies.

I nod, “Well then, how long do you think they will be?” I ask

She smiles, “Not too long, but I could have just teleported them all here.” She states.

I tilt my head, “And why didn’t you?” I ask with a hint of annoyance.

She chuckles, “As a joke of course. Do you not know what jokes are?” She asks teasingly.

I snort, “Of course I do! Except jokes like this are pointless and just waste time that we could be using for other things. Although I suppose most other jokes are like that anyway.”

She nods, “Do you wish for me to teleport them here then?” She asks.

I snort again, “That’s why I made that point, please do.”

She nods and her horn flashes. Soon 6 ponies are standing in the room staring a head in confusion. They soon notice that Princess Celestia is standing in front of them and they begin to smile with understanding. They then notice the giant undead creature standing next to her and most of them, except Twilight, look shocked at me standing there. One of them hovers in the air and looks ready to charge. “Lookout Princess there’s a monster next to you!” The blue one with rainbow hair points towards me and charges.

Princess Celestia raises her hoof to stop her, “No wait!” she shouts.

Too little too late. I raise my hand and stop her mid charge, I walk up to her suspended body and put my face up to hers, “It is not wise to attack those who you know nothing about.” I pulled out my sword and brought it to her face. “For all you know you could very well be killed.” I warned her coldly.

Celestia cuts in, “Varik that is enough, you are scaring everypony.”

I look around and notice the shocked expressions of all the ponies around me. I sheathe my sword, “My apologies.” I release her from her suspended movement. She drops to the ground with a thud.

“Rainbow Dash!” One of the ponies shouts. She is Orange with a blonde man and a hat on. She helps her friend up and looks towards me with a glare. “Why you little!” She shouts as she charges me as well.

I sigh as I do the same to her, but before I could do anything more. Another voice shouts out, “Leave her alone!” I look too see the same pony from before doing the same as before.

I was about to suspend her again but a pink pony shouts out, “LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU BIG MEANIE PANTS!” She pulls out a small cannon out of nowhere and aims it at me. My eyes go wide and I pull the cannon towards me before it can be shot off. I pull out my sword and swing down, cutting the front off. The pink pony’s hair deflates as she falls to the floor.

A white pony flares her horn and shouts, “Let them go you ruffian!”

I sheathe my sword, and shout out, “ENOUGH!” I thrust both my arms outwards at my sides and dark energy throws them all backwards. “Stop this at once! You know not which you attack! Angering me will not end well for you!” The ponies get back up and glare at me.

Before anything could happen, Celestia steps forward stopping them from doing anything rash. “Stop this please! He is a guest here.” The ponies calm down and so does Celestia, “Now then, the reason I have brought you all here is for some explanation as to what Varik is, and what he is doing here.” The ponies stare at Celestia in confusion.

I elaborate, “I was brought here through a.... faulty portal, created by Magi from my world. I come from a planet called Azeroth completely different to this one.” I explain to them what I had told Celestia.

After my explanation, a voice calls to me in my head. Varik? Varik can you hear me? It calls.

My eyes widen inside my helmet in response, “Sylvanas?” I ask in surprise. The ponies look to me with confusion.

“Who are you talking to?” Twilight asks.

I hold up my hand silencing her. Yes Varik it is me, as Banshee Queen I have the ability to speak to all Forsaken telepathically. I am surprised that it works even for where you are. She responds.

I bend to one knee, “My Queen, what do you need from me?”

Celestia raises her eyebrow, “I am not a queen, and I need nothing from you as of now.”

I glare at her, “You are not my queen. I am talking to her right now.”

Varik, do not tell any of them my name, but ask this Celestia if she has the capability to speak telepathically.

I nod, “Celestia, are you able to speak telepathically?”

She nods, “Of course, why do you ask?”

Tell her to form a link with your mind if possible, I wish to speak with her. And by the way, you need to take care of your bloodlust soon.

I nod, “Are you able to form a telepathic link with my mind? My queen wishes to speak with you.”

She raises an eyebrow, “It is possible but it might be difficult, let me try.”

Her horn flares as she tries to connect mentally with my mind. After a few moments, she successfully connects with my mind. “Okay, I have business to take care of. Celestia, my queen wishes to speak with you.” I turn to walk out before realizing something, “Can anyone give me directions to the forest at the edge of this town?”

They gasp, “You mean the Everfree Forest? What kind of business do you have in that atrocious place?” The white one asks.

I turn to face her, “None that concerns you.” Varik, be careful who you insult. From what I gather these are potentially powerful ponies. I sigh and roll my eyes. “Does anyone here know the way?” I ask

The yellow one that I saw yesterday holds her hoof up shyly. “My home is next to the forest...I could lead you there... um, if that’s okay with you.”

I shake my head, “Just tell me the directions and I’ll be on my way.” A sudden realization strikes me. “How could I be so stupid!” I hit myself on my head, “Do not worry about the directions.”

I walk outside and mount my Grand Armoured Wyvern. I fly straight up and look around for the forest. I spot it in the distance and begin my flight towards it. I hover above the canopy before finding a clearing where I land and dismount. I look out in all directions before I decide to walk off to find something to kill. As a Blood Knight, I need to kill at least once a day before my bloodlust kicks in, and I go on a blind killing spree, killing anything I see without reason. I can survive about 3 days before that happens, and having the last time I killed was yesterday, I need to do so today. After about 10 minutes of not finding anything in this blasted forest, I decide on a quicker way of luring animals to me. I pull out a bit of cooked meat from my backpack and throw it on the ground; I pull out more and throw them in other places. I sit and wait for something to come by and take the bait. About 5 minutes later, a giant creature with a strange tail, a strange set of wings, and it’s front paws seemed to be bigger than it’s back paws.

I grinned and pulled out my Rune-blade. I slowly approached the beast that was eating the meat on the ground. As I neared it, I brought my blade up, leapt forward and sliced down, cutting its head clean off, blood spurting out of its neck hole. I brought my blade forward and let it absorb the blood.

I go to put the blade back into its sheathe, but not before a yellow blur slams into me. “YOU! BIG! DUMB! MEANIE!!” It shouts, pounding onto my chest plate.

I push it off of me and bring my blade forward. The yellow Pegasus from before is standing there panting heavily, staring at me with pure rage. She stomps up to me saying, “You did not have to kill that poor Manticore! It was just eating!” She shouts, “What do you have to say for yourself?” She asks with venom in her tone.

I stare back into her eyes, “I did need to kill that creature, but all will be explained later.”

She recoils with shock, “What? But...how?” She asks with disbelief.

I turn away, “I said all will be explained in good time. Now, let us get out of this forest.”

I mount up and fly upwards through the canopy. I turn towards the town and fly towards the library. The yellow Pegasus flying behind me.

I land outside of the building and open the door. Princess Celestia looks deep in thought while all the other ponies look at me in horror. I look down and see my blood coated armour. I sigh and walk in, the yellow pony behind me. Princess Celestia looks at me and then to the pony. Something must have made her connect the blood to the pony because she charged me and grasped me in her magic. “What did you do to her?” She shouts

I look down and see she herself is covered in blood. “Ask my queen, she knows why I was out there.”

Celestia was in deep thought, conversing with my queen. She soon let me go and apologized.

One of the other ponies was clearly confused, as she said, “Just what the hay is goin’ on here?” She asked with a strange accent.

All heads were on me as I sighed and said, “Sit down, this is going to be a long story.”

Author's Note:

Woo longest chapter!

WELL IT'S ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME AYE!?
That took a long time too write. Well not really, but I wasn;t writing for a good long while. Sorry everyone about the wait, truly I am.