• Published 25th Apr 2013
  • 1,614 Views, 21 Comments

Birthday!!! - Laeendreab



Fluttershy's birthday is coming. And certain 'things' happen.

  • ...
3
 21
 1,614

Who?

Twilight stared at them blankly then finally said "Woah. Um Hi I'm not his um...mare" She said pointing at the pony who they called Dusk.

"This is a parallel universe. OUR universe. I was actually trying out a new spell you see, I still didn't know that it was a spell for opening a portal that led to the parallel universe and... you know what happened next. So practically you're my opposite gendered self and he" She said pointing to Spike "Is yours" She pointed to another dragon.

"Well that explains why you look almost like me" The purple colt said.
Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Twi, it's us. Were here about the party ya know the one were ah havin' for ya know Flutters' " Certainly this was Applejack

"Coming! Oh what are we gonna do?!? Alright *sigh*" The unicorn took a deep breath and opened the door.
"Girls I need to show you something before we talk about the party" She said then showed the girls the colts and the female dragon.

"As I said to the colts, and dragon earlier, I suddenly opened a portal that led to the parallel universe. And they stepped inside and the portal closed. I can open another portal again but my magic won't work anymore, Plus, I lost the book cause' it got sucked inside the portal"

"So it was sent to our universe?" Asked The purple colt unicorn
"Yeah, By any chance do you know it?" Twilight replied hoping
"No, sorry. I found a book but I still haven't opened it. By the way, I'm Dusk Shine, That's Barbara, Applejack, Elusive, Rainbow Blitz, Butterscotch, and Bubble Berry." He said

"Oh, well I'm Twilight Sparkle, This here is Spike, also Applejack wow I guess it's a name for anypony. Okay, Where was I... oh yes. Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, And Pinkie Pie. Twilight introduced in the same order.

"Twilight dear, How about that party for Fluttershy?" Rarity interrupted
"Wait a minute. If there are two of everyone and there are two Fluttershy-" Said Pinkie
"Who is Butterscotch. That means Two ponies. And if there are two ponies who have the same birthday then that means-" Bubble said
"TWICE THE PARTIES AND TWICE THE FUN!" They both said jumping everywhere.

"Hey just thinking out loud here. If you-" The female dragon pointed to Twilight. "Opened a portal, Just this morning. Then why was Dusk gonna read the book after lunch?"

Suddenly There was silence.

"Well, Twilight, did Spike slip this morning?"
"No why?"
"Well there you have it. Apparently since Barbara is a girl and Spike is a boy, Events may vary according to their Physical, and Mental abilities. And it may happen in everyone in Equestria.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH" Everyone chorused. Except of course, for Twilight.

"Wait so umm...were going to celebrate both our birthdays here?" Asked Butterscotch
"Not that were ummm...complaining" Said Fluttershy
"Apparently so darlings. Since Twilight can't use her magic today. And you're birthdays are tommorow" Replied Rarity