• Published 25th Apr 2013
  • 1,614 Views, 21 Comments

Birthday!!! - Laeendreab



Fluttershy's birthday is coming. And certain 'things' happen.

  • ...
3
 21
 1,614

Time to Party!!

*Knock Knock*
Butterscotch was rubbing his mane with the towel Fluttershy had given to him wen he heard the knock. Fluttershy stood on all fours and went to the door. His male counterpart did the same.
'Oh umm hello Rainbow Dash" Fluttershy tilted her head "Why are you breathing so heavily?"
"Hey *huh* me and *huh* Blitz here had a *huh* race and *huh* it was a tie *huh*" Dash looked at a cloud in the sky where Blitz stuck a hoof out.
"Oh my you two must be really thirsty" Said a worrying yellow colt
"Were all right! Now let's get going!" Blitz shouted from atop the cloud,
"Oh, umm... please wait a second." Fluttershy turned around "Good bye Owlowiscious!". The owl returned with a "Who?"

Fluttershy chuckled for a bit "You silly". She then turned back to Dash and signaled that they were ready to go. The two colts hid in clouds as their mare-selves pushed it towards the cottage. They were passing the town hall when they saw three ponies waving at them.They moved closer to the ground and saw that the ponies were the three cutie mark crusaders.

"Oh hello there girls" Fluttershy greeted them. The three little fillies just stared with confusion.
"Why are you pushing clouds?" Sweetie Belle asked in her high-toned voice.
"We were umm.. just going to...." Dash scratched her mane thinking of some excuse "Building a Cloud Fort! yeah that..."
The crusaders raised an eyebrow for a moment which seemed like minutes then returned to their smiles "Alrighty then. Were gonna go for our cooking cutie marks. Bye Rainbow Dash. Bye Fluttershy!" Scootaloo said as the three of them skipped off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are they?" Rarity whined for at least like 3 times when they heard knocking on the door."Fiiinalyy..."

As soon as they were inside they started the festivities. They had games like guessing, I spy, Balloon animal making, Simon says, and of course, Pin the tail on the pony. And lots more. After some tiring playing, they all sat down at the snack table to rest. The pairs had their little conversations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright, i think it's time for us to go to our respective homes." Twilight glanced at the green clock on the wall. "It's getting pretty late"
At this Pinkie and Bubble gave a loud whine.
"Respective homes Twilight? In case you forgot, were staying at you're place" Dusk headed to Twilight and gave her a playful nudge.
"Alright, alright" Twilight rolled her eyes. Then suddenly her horn glowed. Really, really bright. and with a swish of a lamb's tail they were back in the library.
"What the?!? You were saying you could've teleported us yesterday. Before my mane got wet?!?" Rarity looked like she was going to explode with anger

Author's Note:

Actually, I've got tired off this story. Don't know why. I was eager at first but now, meh. So, I'm not surprised if you think it's boring.