• Published 31st Mar 2013
  • 6,581 Views, 138 Comments

Red Clouds: The Strangers of Fate - Akatsuki God



Crossover of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Naruto where the Akatsuki from Naruto are summoned to Equestria and save them from a war that Equestria would never have survived

  • ...
27
 138
 6,581

Chapter 10: The Fall of Crystals

After a few minutes of planning, the changelings decided to begin the attack on the Crystal Empire's capital. They were the first to charge forward and the newly founded Koyoake waited a bit later for the changelings to rile things up in the city. The changelings displayed heartlessness as they terrorized the towns ponies by means of burning their houses, killing the ponies, and even by destroying sacred artifacts of the Crystal Empire and to make matters worse, they were after the most precious artifact, the Crystal Heart.

The Koyoake were still waiting. They wanted to charge in after the city guards organized and started to resist and when they did, it only took about one or two minutes before which, they quickly began to sprint down to the city at an increadible speed. The changelings had already killed hundreds of ponies in their raid, but when the guards came out to resist them, things started to look a bit iffy for them, to their relief however, the Koyoake members had already made it to the city and were cutting down any pony they saw. Zetsu was the only member to not be caught in the heavy fighting, however, he did his part by keeping constant servalence of every part of the city and relaying the position of the pony defenders along with the cowering civilians. He also studied the every move of the changelings that terrorized the city. Zetsu used clones of himself to watch all of them and having literally being two people fuzed into one body, only made the task easier for him.

Tobi had over heard the changelings talking about the crystal heart and became very intrigued with the power that lies within it. He was slaughtering every inhabitant before him that was unable or unwilling to tell him where it was when three guards, one female and the others male, came up to from behind, one of the male guards slashed right through him with a sword. The sword had no affect on him, however. "What the buck!?" the guard said. It hit directly, but literally went through him as if he wasn't there but when he turned around he kicked the guard on his face, causing him to fly back into a building a few feet behind him, leaving several cracks along with a depression on the part of the wall that felt the force of the impact. Then he fell to the ground. He then attempted to get back up only to colaps to the ground as he watched his two comrades face off with the man who had taken him out in two seconds.

The two ponies came at Tobi, trying to finish him quickly but every attack was dodged, blocked, or just passed through him. One swinging from left to right with Tobi jumping into the air over the blade as the other reveled his wings and flew up with his sword and swung down knowing that he couldn't dodge this next attack. Tobi blocked it with his arm, catching him off guard as he quickly grabbed hold of the guard's hoof, took the sword away from him in mid air, and tightens his grip as he threw the guard at the other guard on the ground faster then either of them could react.

When the guard slammed into her comrade, they both suffered a lot of damage as one yelled out in agony from a broken leg and the other passed out from the force of another pony crashing down on him. "Well I must admit, for ponies, your team work and combat abilities are impressive, far beyond what I expected." Tobi said after landing on the ground next to the still conscious guard. "However, you still have no chance against me." He then grabbed him by the throat. "Now, where is the crystal heart is and ill may consider sparing you. And judging by your armor, you must be the captain of the guards, so chances are, you know exactly where the crystal heart is located and how to get there." He then stated.

The guard coughed up a small amount of blood. "If I tell you...then my life would be worthless anyway...you bipedal freak!" He replied, not fearing at all what would happen to him.

Tobi tossed him back to the ground and turned around. "Well what about a trade." He suggested as he wove a single hand sign as a clone of himself came out of the ground. "The crystal heart....." He said as his clone vanished then appeared next to the other guard that had hit the wall earlier. "For yourself and your friends." He then threatened. The guard just paused, he had never seen someone hurt someone else so easily and without hesitation, he could tell that he wasn't bluffing and only had a few seconds to respond.

After a second or two, he remembered the ponies that he saw die today and had already reached his limit, he couldn't stand to see another one, much less two die infront of him. "Okay I'll talk, but if I do...do you promise to let us leave?" He said biting his lower lip at the thought of leaving the city behind.

Tobi's clone had grabbed the other guards neck and was ready to snap it. "Agreed." He then said. "And don't lie to me. I can tell when you're lying, Captain Star Crystal." He said.

The pegasus guard captain, Star Crystal, swallowed the lump forming in his throat. "It's under the largest tower in the very center of the city." He then said in defeat.

"Thank you for being honest." He then forced the guard's neck to the side.(SNAP!) Instantly killing him. The guard who had watched this stared in disbelief as his comrade was murdered infront of him, meaning that Tobi had broke the agreement they had made just moments ago.

The Star then tried to stand but soon after, fell back to the ground as he yelled out in pain again. "You...but why!? We had an agreement! I told you where the crystal heart is. Why did you kill him!?" He then questioned as tear flooded his eyes.

Tobi looked up and saw Kisame standing by and watching. "Because it is our mission as Akatsuki members to kill everyone who inhabited this city, including the princess within the palace and to take the crystal heart." Tobi then said to the guard captain. She then found her vision start to fade as she etched the Atatsuki into her memory along with the matching clothes that they wore. "Kisame if you would be so kind as to take this one with you to the castle and tell her that this pony had betrayed her before you kill her yourself, and make her watch as you kill her beloved princess." He then said throwing the guard at him and finishing the other guard who Star had smashed into earlier. "That would be nice, don't you think?"

Kisame smiled and caught the guard captain before placing her on his shoulder. "Do you want me to retrieve the crystal as well?" He said as Tobi nodded. Kisame stared at him with a grin on his face for a second longer before speaking again. "Right. Well, I hope their princess could at least put up a decent struggle. But what of you and Orochimaru?" He then asked.

We are going to finish off all the guards and civilians within the city limits, the rest are up to Zetsu." He explained followed by Kisame turning to the direction of the castle and taking a few steps. "That one you are holding." Kisame stopped to listen to Tobi again before heading out. "I've decided that she will be the surviver." He then stated.

Kisame stood there in silence as the sounds of battle, along with screams of terror and a giant snake the Orochimaru had summoned destroying buildings felled the air. "Right." Kisame then replied before jumping onto a building and making his way to the castle by jumping from roof top to roof top.

He soon found himself next to the crystal heart. He stared at the crystal heart as he grinned. "So this is the legendary crystal heart? It looks like a diamond to me but in any case..." He then grabbed it and stashed it away in a pouch under his robe and after he did so, looked for an entrance to the castle he stood directly beneath and when he found it he ran at it and smashed through it using his giant sword without slowing down.

He went through several halls and passed many rooms, knocking out every guard in his path. Eventually, he had ran up to the top of the tallest tower and stumbled upon a large double door that had been closed. Several guards along with Princess Cadence waited on the other side and he knew it. After a moment he reached for his sword and with one blow, the doors shattered from the crushing force of the large weapon. A cloud of smoke covered the area where the double doors once were. Kisame slowly walked into the room through the cloud and spoke as he did so. "Well it truly is an honor for me. It's not every day that I get to meet royalty." He then stated.

The guards along with their princess all glared at him as his figure showed followed by his whole body coming into view as he exited the smoke. He noticed that Princess Cadence was an alicorn and had pink fur with a pink mane and tail that had a yellow streak and a purple steak running down both of them. After a few seconds, the guards charged, all of which were taken out in a few seconds. "Why are you here, attacking my subjects in such a manner!?" She asked, demanding an answer.

Kisame didn't say a word, however, his grin became even wider. At that time the guard captain, Star Crystal, had came to and looked to her sides before wincing from the pain in her foreleg. Soon after, she recognized the room she was in and saw the Princess on the opposite side of the room from her along with several unconscious guards in between them. She also noticed that she was on Kisame's shoulder. "Oh, i brought this for you." He said to Cadence as he grabbed Star and tossed her onto the floor between them. "I'm feeling quite philosophical right now so ill let her leave this place alive if she leaves this place. Problem is, I doubt she is willing to leave on her own." He said as he put the tip of his sword to The back of Star's head.

Cadence stared at Kisame in shock, she didn't expect him to let the captain of her guards to leave the city alive. "Why would you let her survive?" She asked.

Kisame stared back at her all the while maintaining his grin. "Well you see, the we want the rest of the world to the world to know that we, the Akatsuki, aren't the type to mess around with. We want to be feared by all so that no one would ever dare go against us." He replied. "So what's it gonna be?" He asked. "Order her to leave now and come with me without any resistance, or she dies." He then threatened.

It didn't take long for her to make her decision, to her this was an easy choice. "Fine." She said flatly. "Captain Star Crystal of the imperial guard, you are to head to the Equestrian capital of Canterlot and report to them the incidents that occurred here today, and don't spare any details." She ordered while shooting a glare at Kisame. Hit horn glowed as some of Star's strength returned to her. She was trained to fallow her princesses orders without question but hesitated to leave her side despite the order. After about four seconds of hesitation, she finally shook her head and complied taking off into the air and exiting out of a window and stopped for a second to look back at Cadence before heading off to Canterlot.

Kisame grinned again as he began to lessen the distance between them. He gripped his sword as he approached as his grin into a sinister smile, showing off his shark like teeth as he came ever closer.