• Published 10th Mar 2013
  • 693 Views, 11 Comments

I wanna be wonderbolt... just like you - DitzyDerperellaDoo



Lighting Dust wants to be a wonderbolt.. just like her grandad

  • ...
2
 11
 693

"The graves"

She had finally came out of the mud covered forest. All she had to do know was just walk up the hill, and she would be there. She looked up, she knew flying there would be much easier, but with the rain it might be harder for like a butterflies wings. Only the most experinced pegasus could fly through tons of snow and water. She took each step with care up the hill, careful not to trip. She finally made it to the tree, the tree that had been her favourite, or so she had been told. Next to the tree were two graves, both next to eachother.

She shivered as she went up to them. She looked at them, as the pools of water re-appeared in her eyes. She layed down and looked at the two graves. "You... have missed so much... my first day of school.. my first day of flight school.. my first wonderbolt's show.. my first play... and.. and my first flight." She croaked out. She looked down thinking to herself about all the things they have missed.

Thin small rivers ran down her cheeks,making a plip~plop noice as they fell onto the ground. Her mane drooped ever more, it covered her eyes, hiding her tears from the cruel world. The world who had taken away her childhood and taken away the people she most cared about. She carried so much on her shoulders that the world had made her carry. The world had taken a too big bite, and spit it on her, leaving her with the big bite and the mess to clean up.

She then stood up and walked underneath the tree. She layed back down. Her wings flared open, little tiny droplets of rain flew of in different directions. Her feather ruffled, and begain to frizz from the weather. Soon her wings were a big thing of fluffyness. She sighed, and looked back at the graves.

She put her head onto the ground. She didn't have to read the writing on the graves to know what it said,no, she knew it by heart. Starla and Sparky Dust, those were the names on the graves, Starla and Sparky Dust. She closed her eyes trying to forget, but she knew it was pointless, for every time she tried to forget, she only remembered.

She slowly stood up, re-folded her wings, and walked away, her hooves makeing an echo noise. She walked away, with only the wieght on her shoulders and the dispar for company. Walking away with rivers on her cheeks.

Author's Note:

Do you forgive me now..? ;~; please..?