• Published 10th Mar 2013
  • 686 Views, 11 Comments

I wanna be wonderbolt... just like you - DitzyDerperellaDoo



Lighting Dust wants to be a wonderbolt.. just like her grandad

  • ...
2
 11
 686

"The Light"

There was a light, it burned my eyes, made me want to shut them again, but at the same time... it was hypnotic in a way, I felt drawn to it, I reached out towards it, my hooves reached towards it, then I noticed my clothes weren't the same. I was wearing a large white robe. It was just like what the angel ponies wear..... My thoughts... had been confirmed... I... was dead... and... I COUDN'T BE MORE HAPPY.

No more teasing, bullies, and especially no Rainbow Dash and Gilda. To tell the truth I would miss my Uncle, and my granddad, but granddad was in a coma... so it wouldn't matter, and Uncle would probably just advertise at my funeral.... oh well. At least I would see my parents, Mom and dad, oh how I missed them.

But, then the event turned, I was so happy I shook, I was shaking everywhere, I heard a beeping noise, it was going faster and faster... beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep.... and faster, something was wrong, I felt pain all over, it felt like my chest was tearing apart, something was clawing inside of me, trying to escape but it couldn't it was stuck there. Just like me, because it wouldn't let me leave.

There were voices, blurry things rushed towards me, they wouldn't let me go.. they held me down... and stuck a needle in me... and quickly removed it... my eyes begin to get droopy and heavy, they started to flutter.. I tried to stay, and reach towards the light, but the more I tried... the more I failed, soon I sucked in this.... cocoon? or so..... The light begain to fade... and then.... myself beckoned to sleep, and with... no strength I... did.

Author's Note:

Decided to do this first per- pony today :D please like

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment