• Published 10th Mar 2013
  • 690 Views, 11 Comments

I wanna be wonderbolt... just like you - DitzyDerperellaDoo



Lighting Dust wants to be a wonderbolt.. just like her grandad

  • ...
2
 11
 690

"The things they said"


Everything... they beat her in everything, she probably couldn't even win a ugly competition ... she was too ugly, or at least they said. They probably were... They always we're right, never were they wrong. Not one single time.

"Hey looser, you got an alibi?" They would say in a taunting voice.

"No..., why you ask?" She questioned, barley above a whisper.

"Because....., they would pause for a second then began to chant, U-G-L-Y YOU GOT NO ALIBI, YOU UGLY, YA YOU UGLY!" They would chant it until almost everyone snickered. And that.. was just they start of it...

"Hey retard, where you dropped on your head as a foal, no wonder your so stupid."

"OMG IS THAT A GIANT FLYING SAUCSER, oh wait, its just that pimple."

"Look how fat you are, you take up the whole hallway, just by sticking your butt out the door, hate to see the rest of you."

It only got worse as years passed, they said more cruel things, she became more scared and scared, humiliated and always wondering.... why?

"Hey you dirty slut, heard you did a wing job with the player boy, and even sucked the janitors dick."

"Are you pregnant, or did you gain like a bajillion pounds?"

She started to get bags underneath her eyes...

"Wooow, looks like you been shopping for bags, AT THE UGLY STORE."

"Then they said the worse thing yet... they talked about her parents and granddad.

"Gee whiz, I feel sorry for your parents, they probably did that thing on purpose just so they could get away from you."

Then worse rumors started.... involving her granddad.

"Heard they did drugs together, smoked pot, did weed, all kinds of stuff."

"Did you know he touched her, heard she was willing, even liked it."

"She tried to kill him once."

"Used to get drunk and buck all night, yep she's a dirty slut."

"They used to claim there hate for, Princess Celestia." " I know right?"

Then the bomb shell exploded.

"He never even loved her, he thought she was revolting, he probably made that crash on purpose, don't blame him, wouldn't want to see her ever again."

That pushed her over the edge. "Fine... you won't ever have to see me again, but one day.. you will all regret this... all of you, every single pony will regret what they have done." She thought as a sniffle escaped. Then... it... happened..