• Published 10th Mar 2013
  • 692 Views, 11 Comments

I wanna be wonderbolt... just like you - DitzyDerperellaDoo



Lighting Dust wants to be a wonderbolt.. just like her grandad

  • ...
2
 11
 692

"Fate's since of humor"

She held the knife in her hoof. It had a silver streak that glowed by the moonlight. That same silver streak was also on her. She helf the knife firm as she pressed it against her coat, careful not to hit a vessel. She pressed it deeper and deeper, untill red blood oozed and and made a tiny puddle of red. Just like... no.... don't think about it... Even though the cutting had been happing alot no one seemed to pay attention, everyone simply ignored her. She begain to grow mute, only talking when talked to, herself, the nurse, her granfather, and the graves.

She reached towards a small box, a box of bullets. She pulled out a shotgun from underneath her and begain to put the silver bullets of into the gun. Her fate lied in her hooves. She made the killer weapon attacked to her hoof. Her hoof on the trigger. A tear slid down her cheek. "I'm sorry...." A sob escaped as she tried to mufffle it. She pulled it. A loud shot could be heard. But of course, no one heard it, because all ears fell death apon her. She looked to her left, there was a tiny hole where a picture of her,him,grandfather, her uncle. Her eyes forze on the picture as she crawled to it, slowly stroking it like she could go back and change everything. But she never went back in time to save her and him, no, she never did. Fate must have a cruel set of humor.

Author's Note:

Sorry that this chapter took so long and is soooo short.