• Published 10th Mar 2013
  • 690 Views, 11 Comments

I wanna be wonderbolt... just like you - DitzyDerperellaDoo



Lighting Dust wants to be a wonderbolt.. just like her grandad

  • ...
2
 11
 690

"The giant willow tree"

She layed underneath the willow tree. The big and tall willow tree. Her uncle had threantened to take it down so many times, to chop it down, but he never did, he secretly loved the willow tree. She looked up, the willow tree tangled itself into the clouds. She was told it was so tall that it reached up all the way to Cloudscale. She flared her wings open and begain to fly up. She circled the dark intertwined with eachother branches. She rubbed every branch, but made sure she didn't ruin a crease. To her a crease was one of the laughter wrinkles her grandad had. She then closed her eyes remembering a bit. She shook it as her mane fell into her face. She flew over to a nice and sturdy branch, it was her favourite branch.

She had been told many times of how her parents used to come up here, they would watch the glowing stars that lightened the dark world, how they would whisper there secrets that they wind would carry never letting go. She smiled faintly, she was locked inside a bitter-sweet memory, but it changed. And she saw it. She gripped the branch like her life depended on it, and to her, it did. She shut her eyes trying to forget, to only remember more. The great big pools of water appeared. That night, it rained everywhere, Equestria was drenched, but not from rain, it was from the tears of a pegasus who carried a horrible wieght, on her shoulders.

Author's Note:

Hope you like it!