• Published 9th Mar 2013
  • 2,380 Views, 40 Comments

A Princess's Sadness - FellFour



Not every little girl wants to be a princess...

  • ...
14
 40
 2,380

Chapter 4-1

A Princess's Sadness
Chapter 4-1


The Interesting Conversation with Rarity

I wake up, feeling refreshed from the night with Rarity. Speaking of which, she was still here. She was cuddling me and making the cutest snore. I had to wake her up though. However, I thought I would be creative about it. I reach my arm out very slowly and carefully and make my hand towards her butt. I didn't spank it or just flat-out grab it. No, I poked it and gave it my special pinch. She didn't wake up.

She's awake. She's messing with me.

I then decided to just grab it and just give it a nice massage. She moaned in pleasure and lust. I got a little more rough with it and it made her even happier.

"You awake yet?" I asked.

No response.

"I know you're awake, Rarity. I won't stop until you give me some sort of response." I said in a playful manner.

She then opened her eyes and gave me a lustful smile. I smile back and stop. Just letting you guys know, her ass is nice and soft. Mainly because of the fur.

"Mmm...good morning to you, darling." Rarity said, giving a cute yawn.

"Good morning to you too, Rarity. Did you like that little massage?" I asked, grinning mischievously.

"I loved it. Very creative. I'm impressed." Rarity said, getting out of bed. "So, what are your plans today, Mr. Harrington?"

"Well, nothing much really. I'm hoping to get a letter back from the Princesses...and Twilight." I said.

"So...other than that, you have nothing to do?" Rarity asked, looking back at me with a grin.

I looked at her for a minute.

"...Yeah? ...Why?" I asked, in suspicion

"Oh, I don't know, maybe a little 'Morning Wake Up Call'." she said, giggling with excitement.

I stare at her for a long time, while she was swishing her tail back and forth.

"...I can't." I said.

Rarity gave me a surprised look.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a great idea. I'm just...not in the mood right now. Besides, I'm already fully awake. A little morning sex would probably get me tired again..."

"...Oh. I see." Rarity said, disappointed.

"...I'm sorry."

"Oh no, it's perfectly fine, dear. I think I've put you through my wonderful talents for long enough and I think that should do me some good for some time. I've been really looking for...'someone' like you for a while now and I thought that I would never get the chance to be with that type again." Rarity said.

I got confused.

"Wait, what? Who are you-"

"Big Macintosh. Oh my word, Daniel, his cock was-"

"Okay okay! He's bigger than I am and he's better than me. Alright. I get it." I said, annoyingly.

"...That's not exactly what I was going to say..."

I look back at her...surprised.

"...Go on." I said.

"Well, you do have a point, he is bigger than you, but he's a stallion and you're...a human male. However, the length between the both of you isn't exactly that...different." Rarity said, sounding wet.

"...Um...by how much?" I asked, curious.

"Well, you were 8 inches and he...was 7." Rarity said, smiling.

My eyes widened.

"WHAT?! HOW CAN- ...No way. That's impossible. There's no way that my own penis could be bigger than a fucking horse's penis. There's just no way and being bigger than Big Macintosh...WHAT?! Do you know the rumors that were going around about him and his...member?" I asked.

"Of course. Every mare wants a piece of him, but he isn't exactly like that. He wants to find the mare of his dreams...or at least that's what Applejack says..." Rarity said.

Oh god no... Please don't tell me...

"...Why do you say that? Don't tell me...is he...?" I asked, in big fear.

"A colt-fondler?"

"Colt-fondler? Isn't that a stallion that has an interest over another stallion?" I asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask? Do you think he is a colt-fondler?"

"Oh no, of course not!"

"What if he was, Daniel? Would you be offended like the other ponies?" Rarity asked.

Oh god, not this question again...

"...No? Why would I be? If he wants to go after stallions, who cares? He has the right to do so."

"Very true..." Rarity said, agreeing with me.

That's when it got quiet. The rest of the time, it was mostly Rarity brushing her hair, putting on her make-up and her humming a little tune. I honestly liked her singing. I think I might have said this before, but I think she has the best singing voice.

While she's doing that, I lay back in my bed, with only my underwear on and stare out the window, thinking about Twilight. Yes, it may have been fun with Rarity, but I bet it would be a wonderful experience if I was to share that feeling with Twilight.

"Well, I'm just about done with everything, darling. Are you sure you don't want to have a little more fun before I go, Daniel?" Rarity asked.

"Yeah...I'm sure. Thanks for the offer though, Rarity." I said.

"Okay. Well, I'd best be going then. I have a lot to do today and Sweetie Belle is probably worrying about me right now, so I guess I'll talk to you later. Okay?"

"Sounds good. Bye, Rarity." I said, waving goodbye.

"Bye, Daniel." Rarity said, with a wink.

She heads out the door and that just leaves me alone with my thoughts about Twilight.

I really hope she got that letter. Who knows how much emotional pain she's feeling right now. Shining Armor is going to kill me, probably. Oh well. If Twilight does get the letter, then I hope that she comes over. I really would like to-

I thoughts were interrupted by the knocking of my door. I grunt in frustration, get my clothes on and see who's at the door. I open the door and...

"...Hi Daniel." Twilight said, with a grin.

Author's Note:

Don't worry. 4-2 will be longer.

Hope you guys enjoyed!