• Published 27th Feb 2013
  • 4,866 Views, 66 Comments

A Destiny Of His Own - greener97



All of Spikes friends Have found their destiny, They've done there part, but what about Spike? Will he ever find his own destiny? or will he meet his end before he gets the chance?

  • ...
10
 66
 4,866

The Unexpected Welcome

“True friendship is love, and true love is friendship” – Raynestorm97

Spikes brain pounded against his skull. “I’m alive?” He thought. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes. The light stung for a moment before he got used to it. “Am I at the hospital” The answer was no. once his eyes adjusted he could tell exactly where he was.

“So they brought me all the way to Canterlot?” Spike questioned sitting up despite the extreme pain in his abdomen. The midnight blue Alicorn, who had been staring out of the window that was to his right, turned around in shock.

“You are awake?” Luna gasped. Spike simply grunted. A pleased smile crept onto Luna’s face. “You dragons are truly amazing.”

Luna stood across from Spike her large blue wings tucked close to her slim, long body. Her mane fell to the left covering her eye entirely. Spike didn’t ever say it but he thought she was even more beautiful than Rarity.

“So I’ve been told.” spike spat out gritting his teeth, as he attempted to stand. “But getting injured as easily as that; maybe we aren’t so amazing after all. How long have I been out?”

“Only a couple days.” Luna replied, stepping closer to the drake. “Exceptional, considering most would have died from losing that amount blood.” She ran her hoof across Spike’s underbelly ever so gently. Spike cringed a little. As gentle as she was it was still painful, even to the slightest of touch.

“You have amazing friends.” Luna Whispered, her voice as gentle as her hoof. “They haven’t left your side.” Luna gestured towards the floor next to his bed. Lying on the floor were the six best friends he had ever had.

“Of course they didn’t.” Spike had a tear in his eye. He sighed and looked to the princess of the night “well?”

“Are you expecting something?” Luna questioned with more than a little sarcasm.

Spike stood. “Well, let’s see. The doctors in Canterlot don’t know anything more about dragons than the ones in Ponyville do, meaning that they wouldn’t bring me here unless you and Celestia requested it.” Luna’s face told spike that everything he said was true. “So tell me, why am I here?”

Luna smiled “Strong, and intelligent? You are becoming quite a catch in my eyes Spike.”

Luna threw her hooves around his shoulders and pressed her lips against his. Spike found himself helpless, the princesses warm, soft lips locked on his. It wasn’t long before the mare had worked her sweet tasting tongue deep into his mouth. He reacted on instinct alone, first playing with her tongue well she was still in his mouth, then shooting his snakelike tongue into her mouth and snapping it around. He assumed by the little moans of pleasure she let out that he was doing well for his first kiss.

They parted after what felt like hours, a small strand of saliva dripping between their mouths. “You never answered me” Spike said, his gaze locked on the mare’s light blue eyes. “I’m sure this isn’t the only reason you brought me all the way to Canterlot.”

“I wish it could be.” Luna moaned, clutching the dragon’s shoulders “But sadly you are right. Follow me.” She dropped down off of Spike and proceeded to the doorway. “Are you coming?” She taunted, shaking her haunches just a little more than usual as she walked.

Spike smiled slyly. “I might be”

Luna spun around with a seductive smile on her face “I can attend to that later, but right now we must go speak with my sister.”

Spike followed trying to regain as much of his composure as he could. It wasn’t easy. All he could think about was what had just happened between him and the beautiful princess who walked in front of him. It was so wrong but yet he found himself craving it, craving her.

“No, no” he thought “you love Rarity. But Rarity doesn’t love you does she?” Spike was conflicted. He had always loved Rarity but he knew she didn’t feel the same, and then Princess Luna of all ponies is coming on to him?”

Luna stopped abruptly, making Spike run into her since he was lost in his internal argument. “Is something up?” Spike asked.

Luna stared lustfully at the drake. “It appears Celestia has stepped out for a bit.”

“Meaning?” Spike asked even though he knew very well what the answer would be.

Luna stood on her hind legs, and shoved spike against the wall behind him. “Meaning, I am free to attend to that little problem you had earlier.”

Spike smiled “You know it isn’t little at all right?”

The night Princess began kissing his neck, then slowly moving down his body she gasped in between kisses. “We will see about that”

TO BE CONTINUED…………….