• Published 3rd Mar 2013
  • 943 Views, 29 Comments

Connected - TheDerpyOutcast



Twilight and Trixie learn about their past.

  • ...
13
 29
 943

Arriving

Twilight's terrified look was one I will never forget. She teleported to her hometown, and glanced back at me. I grinned evily as she disappeared.
"Trixie. You need to take off that amulet. Now."
"Why Would you want to save Twilight Screw-up's town?"
"Trixie take it off."
"Only if you can catch Trixie will she take it off." I smirked and teleported to another area. The princess flew at me. My next move was teleport. Soon I said " Wow. Look at the time. I'd better go to Ponyville and terrorize the citizens! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And in a flash I was gone.

In ponyville I was now feared. So when word got around that I was there, ponys hid in fear . Twilight and her friends were wearing the Elements of Harmony, each prepared to fight. I just laughed and took the Elements of Harmony with a single flash of my eyes. The ponys stared in shock. I just grinned "not so powerful now huh, Twilight Screw-up? This is going perfectly. You will never find the Elements of Harmony. And never will think to look for them where they are. " I chuckled. This.was going to be awesome. "Ponyville will once more be in my control, and soon all of equestria will bow down to THE GREAT AND POWERFUTRRRRRRIXIIIIIEEEE!" My yelling was loud enough that I could see Luna look at me as she raised the moon. 'Equestria now knows it's fate, and will soon be mine' I loved the thoughts of ruling a nation. I liked them. A lot.

Author's Note:

This was fun. Hopefully I kept up the third person thing Trixie does. I'm gonna watch some friendship is witchcraft now.