• Published 3rd Mar 2013
  • 941 Views, 29 Comments

Connected - TheDerpyOutcast



Twilight and Trixie learn about their past.

  • ...
13
 29
 941

Celestia's Secret

Celestia looked at the magic pool in front of her. One half showed Twilight and the other showed Trixie. 'Two close encounters. Two very close encounters with each other.' They need to know the truth' The princess knew it was risky, but if they never knew they would endlessly argue as Trixie peruses revenge on her twin sister. What may come if they are told was a mystery. But the alicorn told herself to have faith in the two sisters. She wrote to Twilight (Please wait for me in the meadow that you waited for me when Flutter Shy was to reform Discord. I will have a special guest with me. You must come alone.) She looked at the mail mare flying by the palace. "Excuse me, could you take this directly to Twilight Sparkle in Ponyville?" The mare nodded and hurried off. "Now, I need Trixie..."
As if on cue I appeared "Ugh. That spell need some practice. Like Trixie's spell princess? It needs tweaking, but at the hint Trixie's wanted, if she's not busy, Trixie's automatically teleport to where she is requested to be present." I boasted. "Trixie doubts Twilight Screw-up has ever made her own spell. She just learns others work. No creativity what so ever."
"Trixie, stop. We are going to Ponyville at this very moment."
"Ugh. Why would The Great and Powerful Trixie want to go see Twilight Screw-up?"
"Trixie Lulamoon we are going to Ponyville and that is that. I have something to tell you and Twilight, but I think you both should be present at the same time when I revile it. The truth may go easier on you both that way." So we set of to Ponyville, and I wondered what Celestia's secret was.

Author's Note:

Yep the first one. I tried not to do a giant paragraph, and succeed for once. Ps watch mlp friendship is witchcraft