• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 1,559 Views, 27 Comments

Chaos Returns - The One With The Crystal



Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Spike are kidnapped by Discord. Chaos has engulfed the town of Ponyville.

  • ...
4
 27
 1,559

Lesson One and The Search

In Ponyville

Twilight had worked none stop for the last two days. Rarity and Rainbow Dash had came by to help, but with Twilight's studies of high levels of knowledge both of them didn't know it was hard to help. Most of the time they just would drop by and deliver her a cup of coffee.

Twilight was so close to finishing, but she was overlooking one little detail. The only thing is what was she overlooking? Spike, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Applebloom were all kidnapped in the middle of the night when all of them were asleep. Which is highly impossible because all of their stuff was stolen too. It would have taken a whole two days to remove that stuff, but this pony did it in half a night.

The most interesting part was that there was nearly enough clues left behind to even get a close reference. The only clues were this claw mark, a blood sample, and a faint trace of magic. Two of the three clues have been no use what so ever. The claw mark wasn't from anything Equestria has seen. The blood sample wasn't good either. The doctors and scientists of Equestria have gathered to TRY and find out what in the world it is.

The only thing left now is the faint trace of magic. "Come on you. Your my last hope in finding Spike and the others." Twilight said as her magic aura surrounded her horn. Everypony has there own type of magic signature that is unique only to them. With the spell Twilight was about to cast she would see exactly who's magic it was.

A track of purple light slowly made it's way to the trace of magic in side a container. The track slowly engulfed the contain and soon began to seep it's way through it way through the container. Then that is when the unexpected happened. Twilight's magic began to fade away at rapid speeds. "What the.....I couldn't have done this wrong I followed every step." Twilight started to panic. "Oooh. What if we can never find to kids? What if I lose Spike forever?" Twilight was now in full panic mode. From having her hair frizz out to that creepy smile of her's.

The magic in the container began to shift and turn. It made loud noises that made Twilight come out of her panic attack. The magic had broken out of it's container and was now beginning to shift into different types of objects. Piano, drums, a apple tree sapling, a shovel, a fire ruby, and all sorts of different types of gems.

"This is impossible.......no its........CHAOS." Twilight had finally come to an conclusion. Just as the conclusion came the magic had turned into a signature in mid-air. It read 'DISCORD' with a dragon coming out of the 'I'.

Twilight was next to losing it. Discord had not only stolen three of her friend's sisters, but her little Spike as well. Sure if it was a regular pony she and Princess Celestia would have sent him to a dark cell with no hope of getting out. No this was not a normal pony. It was Discord. Not only had he done something that she won't forgive, but he tricked all of them into thinking he was defeated. "I'M. GOING. TO. RIP. HIM. INTO. VERY LITTLE. PIECES! Twilight yelled.

It took her every ounce of willpower not to destroy the whole library and maybe part of Ponyville in the process. She had to get Rarity and Rainbow Dash. It would soon be over. Soon.

Meanwhile in an unknown plain of existent
The kids landed on a plain white ground. "What are we suppose to do?" Spike asked. The girls just shrugged. "I don't know about you guys, but this place need a little more action." Scootaloo said. She was thinking about racing rocket-powered scooters and jumping through flaming loops.....UNDERWATER. As the thought came the whole place was filled with water in an instant. Everyone was freaking out and holding their breath.

Finally when they couldn't hold it anymore they accepted their fate. What would have been a slow feeling of drowning was nothing. It was like breathing air, but it was water. "How is this possible? This is impossible!" Sweetie Belle yelled. "No its not.....its....chaos." Scootaloo said plainly. Spike, Applebloom, and Sweetie Bell seemed to be catching on.

Four rocket-powered scooters appeared with a orange flash. A race track began to form with all sorts of turns and curves. A whole bunch of loops came out of the ground and when they finished they caught on fire. "Now that is pure chaos right there Scoots. Ya made loops catch on fire." Applebloom said with a smile.

"Yeah yeah I made a few loops of fiery death. Come on I want to race. Scoots hoped on her scooter. "I don't know about this." Sweetie Belle said with a hint of being scared. She eventually got on the scooter after Applebloom and Spike. "Okay how do we WOOOOOOAAAAAH" Sweetie Belle screamed as the scooters kicked to life and was now speeding down the track at blazing speeds.

It was now a competition. Scoots did a three sixty in mid jump and made a slow decent due to the water. Spike did three front flips through a fire loop and landed on his two front wheels. Sweetie Belle came up from behind him and made him spin like a whirlpool. It was mean of course, but all in good fun right? Spike didn't think so. Discord's voice came into his head.

"Lesson one about Chaos. There are no rules to it even in a competition." He said as his voice faded. Spike made a sly grin. He started his scooter back up and raced forward. He concentrated his chaotic energy into his wings. Then he flapped them at super sonic speeds. He as going faster and faster and faster until he did it. He made a sonic rainboom. Well almost. Instead of a mixture of colors it was blend of purple and green. He zoomed through the course doing flips along the way.

"You guys know what that big boom was?" Applebloom asked. "Nope" Was Sweetie Belles response. "It sounded like a..." Scootaloo didn't get to finish her sentence. Time froze for a moment. It freeze framed on Spike flipping over the girls' heads. "Wait wait wait wait. Spike made a sonic rainboom. The legendary SONIC RAINBOOM!" Scoots said as she drew a circle around the freeze framed Spike "How can he do that? Readers yeah I know your there. Don't just sit there and look at what is happening. AND DON'T SAY 'ITS THE POWER OF CHAOS.' I KNOW THAT. Just help me not try and punch Spike in the face okay. Lets get back to the action." Scoots finished and jumped out onto her scooter.

Spike landed in front of the girls saying "See you later." The finish line was right up ahead. Scootaloo gave in all she had. It was time to use her wings. She started to flap her wings as fast as she could, but that wasn't even enough. Scoots came up with and idea. She focused all of her chaotic energy and made a energy hoof right behind Spike. With a simple motion Spike was punched in the back of the head and fell off his scooter.

"That's pay back Spike."Scoots yelled as she crossed the finish line. Spike head hurt a lot now. " Okay...... things not to do to girls. One don't try and use chaos to win at a race against Scootaloo." He said as they were transported back to their beds. They were all tired. They got in their beds as Scootaloo turned off the lights.

Discord looked down on the little ponies and dragon. "I'm such a softy now. Well I only have one and a half more days or three days in Equestria time. Well either way my time is all most up. Good night my little students." Discord said with a laugh.

Author's Note:

Chapter three is up and ready. What does Discord mean by his time is almost up? Does he refer to Twilight going to rip him into very little pieces, or is it something else? Find out in Chapter four. Coming soon