• Published 16th Feb 2013
  • 512 Views, 29 Comments

Darkfire Universe: Double Darkfire - bronybrofist



Takes place in an alternate universe. Darkfire gets transported to an alternate reality inhabited by a pegasus version of him.

  • ...
 29
 512

Prologue- Four Years

"Bye, Darkwing!"

"See ya later, AJ!"

As I walk home, I wonder what might have happened if I never tried to pick that flower in the Everfree Forest. Surely, I would not have the good life I have now. As I finish these thoughts, I realize I am at my cloud house, an exact replica of Rainbow Dash's cloud house. I fly up to my cloud home and open the door. Standing there is my son, a small rainbow colored pegasus with my manestyle.

"Hi, Dad!"

"Hey, Shadow Zap! Where's your mom?"

Just then, Rainbow Dash steps out of the kitchen. She walks over and helps me takes off my saddle bags, then gives me a hug. I flashback to a happy scene.

We are at dinner, and the waiter brings our food. After we are finished and Rainbow Dash is happy, I pull out a box I had hidden in my saddlebags that I had brought. I open up the box and say the lines.

"Will you marry me?

She cries out in joy and hugs me.

"Of course I will!"

"Honey?"

When she speaks, I realized I have zoned out for a second. For some reason, that happens a lot for me. I should ask Dash and see if all pegasi get this. "Yes? I'm sorry dear, I zoned out again."

"I said: Do you want to go out for a while, just the two of us? Scoots said she'd watch Shadow Zap for us." She smiles at me with that amazing smile, one of the many reasons I married her. I sigh.

"I'm sorry dear, I promised I'd be at Caramel's birthday party. Maybe tomorrow."

She looks down at the clouds under our feet. "Okay." Then she perks up. "I'll go with you!"

I think about it for a second. "Sure. I'm just surprised you would go after 'The Fight'." 3 months ago, Rainbow Dash and our friend Pinkie Pie got into a giant argument. Despite attempts by me and one of our other friends, Twilight, they have not spoken to each other since.

At this statement, Dash sighs. "I thought it over, and I'll forgive Pinkie Pie for blowing up our other house. I just hope she'll forgive me for that horrible prank I did." Dash had substituted Pinkie's punch with one of Zecora's age potions. I turned Pinkie Pie into a baby. Let me tell you, it took an entire week for Twilight and I to get her back to her right age. In retaliation for that horrible prank, Pinkie used her strangely large knowledge of explosives to blow up our first cloud home. Luckily we were out on a date at the time. When Dash found out Pinkie had done it, Dash confronted the pink party machine. Then they had The Fight.

I wave a hoof in a sweeping motion, as if sweeping away Dash's worries. "Ah, you know Pinkie Pie. She'll forgive you for sure!"

"I- I guess. Let's just go ahead and go." We leave Shadow with Scootaloo, and take to the skies.

Author's Note:

These first few chapters will explain some new things about this version of Darkfire's life.