• Published 13th Feb 2013
  • 2,032 Views, 93 Comments

Orphan - AshuraZXexianGlitch



Everyone has heard of me, I mean come on who hasn't heard of the fastest flyer in all of Equestria. But no one has heard a story I would rather not tell, but I'm going to tell it anyway.

  • ...
5
 93
 2,032

Blitz's Love

Twilight Sparkle:

I let Rainbow Dash win the race to the Crystal Empire. She was near passing out when we got there. I could have beaten her, she was so weak from not eating. Once we stepped into the city itself I force Rainbow to eat something. She argued at first, but once she got the sandwiches and other food in front of her. I swear she was never going to stop eating. It made me remember when I first met Applejack, that was the most I'd ever eaten.

"I wonder where our friends went?" Rainbow asked before she belched.

"I have no idea Rainbow, this just seems so odd. I think I see how Sombra fits into all this." I said raping up my left overs. I hate it when your not as hungry as you think.

"Don't tell me he's a Sider." Rainbow said stretching her limbs. "It feels so good to have a full stomach. I feel so refreshed."

"Your such a meat head." I said with a chuckle. "No, he isn't a Sider. But he did enjoy others being miserable and depressed. I think something else entirely different."

"And what would that be?" Rainbow asked.

"I have no idea exactly. Just a feeling." I said, I didn't know where to start looking. Sombra was last seen trying to enter the city. How could we find his horn. "Where to look."

"Are you sure Ashura was on his rocker, may e he was being controlled sending us in a wild goose chase." Rainbow didn't know Ash like I did. He would die before someone controlled his will.

"You can't mimic an attitude like his, trust me, it was him." I said, a warm smile crossed my face. I remembered when I first met him. He was so business, didn't want anything to get personal. He slipped on that one in the end. Especially when he first kissed me. I hit that loser so hard, yet now look at us. I shook the thought from my mind.

"Then were do we look?" Rainbow asked looking at the bright blue sky. I bet she was itching to fly again, me myself, my wings were sore. Just got my wings and I don't have a lot of experience with them. I just feel like I'm missing something.

"Sombra's horn?" I asked myself trying to ponder what he meant. "Oh! Magic! Sombra's magic, he didn't actually mean find his horn, he meant use his magic!"

"What?" Rainbow asked plain out confused.

"Princess Celestia showed me a spell, on that Sombra used. But now the real question, what do we do with the spell?" I asked myself.

"This may just be nonsense, but what it you used the spell on me?" Rainbow asked.

"I wouldn't recommend it, I would even begin to think of what it might do to you." I said unsure of what she was proposing.

Rainbow Dash:

"I think that's what we need to do Twilight. I trust you, and I want you to trust me." I had a feeling, just an odd feeling.

"Alright..." Twilight was still unsure in the subject. But she readied herself. She got off the chair she was on and went a few paces away from me. I waited for her, she gave me a unsure look before I nodded at her. "Here goes nothing."

"Do it Twi." I said, I saw Twilight's horn glow a black greenish color. It hurt like all hell when the spell hit me. I rolled around in pain. My eyes didn't want to stay open, and I had a high pitch ringing in my ears.

"Oh Celestia, Rainbow..." Twilight's voice faded away. The pain soon subsided and I was able to open my eyes. The ringing had stopped, I now found myself staring my dad.

"Rainbow Dash?" He asked, he looked confused.

"Daddy?" I asked trying to process the information my eyes were giving, but my brain wasn't reading it correctly. He didn't look like the Sider copy of my father. His mane and cost were brighter than the Sider. His eyes didn't hold any anger or hunger for destruction. They held sadness, more sadness then I have ever seen one pony bear. From the look on his face, he looked just as confused as I was.

"How? I don't understand." He was sitting, looking at me like I was just his imagination.

"Twilight used a spell and now I'm here." I said, it was the only bit of info that made any sense. "Am I dead?"

"Hold still." He said before walking over to me. He put his hoof on my head and smiled. "Nope, still warm and you still have a heart beat."

"Dad...you're so cold." He took his hoof off my head. I then placed mine where I should have felt a heart beating. I didn't feel anything. "No heart beat..."

"Not one beat since I got here." He said smiling. It felt good to see him, I'm sure the feeling was mutual. I smiled at him, I could tell he was happy to see me.

"So, this is death?" I asked looking around. I saw nothing, just a black endless void.

"Not quite you fucking bitch!" I heard my voice say. But it was darker and crueler. I looked around, and flying just above us was me. But her mane and coat were much darker.

"Meet, you Dashie." Dad said sounding a little irritated.

"Who or what are you?" I asked her. She scowled at me.

"I'm you stupid. A Sider, at least that's why that damn writer calls us." She said landing near me. She looked me up and down. "Just to think, if it wasn't for this guy I'd be you right now."

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at her feeling confused.

"We are in the void, a place were Sider's live. But this one is special, this one is were people who are killed by a specific Sider go. Basically, we are in my idiot dad's stomach.

"That's a disgusting thought." I said nauseated just thinking about what it would be like being in an actual stomach. I looked around the place, it was just a big black valley. Nothing was there at all, I couldn't even tell from a distance what was the ground and what was the sky.

"Just be happy you can't actually see what is really here. Being alive, it looks void-less, when to us it's much worse." The Sider me said flying into the dark sky.

"She's right Dashie, it's hard to bare things in this place. There are stuff here I wish I never had seen." My dad said, he looked so run down, like he was so tired and in pain.

"This doesn't make sense, why would Ashura want to send me here?" I asked myself. "How is this going to help us, how is this going to stop the Sider you dad?"

"Dashie, maybe he didn't send you here to find a way to fight the Sider me. I think he just sent you here to see me, one last time. He kept his promise, I think I know what to do Dash. Tell Ashura thanks when you see him." He said giving me a hug, he smiled at me, kissed me on the head and pushed me away. "This is good bye, Dashie. I love you so much."

"I love you too daddy." I said giving him one last hug. His body was so cold, it was hard to hold him. Once I let go of him I felt myself getting dizzy.

"Bye bye, Dashie." The Sider me said mocking my dad. The next thing I knew I was looking at Twilight. She was still standing in the same place where I last saw her. She looked at me with confusion.

"It did nothing?" Twilight asked before sitting back down on her chair.

"Twilight, it did do something. I saw my dad, he says he knows what to do. I think I know what I need to do as well."

Sider Blitz:

"Damn you! Damn you to fucking hell!" I yelled at the Writer hitting him repeatedly. The bastard was smiling.

"Sorry, couldn't help but tweak in a little for this story." He said with a laugh. I punched him, and the smile stayed on his fucking face. My whole body ached, I held my stomach. The damn thing was killing me.

"What did you do!" I yelled falling to my knees.

"I only told them to find Sombra's horn." He said laughing. His blood covered his face, some of it was dropping to the floor. I watched it drop onto my arm.

"His damn horn should have been destroyed along with him! What did you do!" I asked trying to bring myself to look at the fucker.

"I just said something from the past. An episode you might say, something that only Twilight would have remembered. They did exactly what I told them. I kept my promise, that is all I did. Nothing more, nothing less. Just bring a father and daughter back together on last time." He said with a smug smirk. My anger allowed me to get on my hooves and attack the writer. I kept punching him over and over until I couldn't. The last thing I seen was him still smiling as the cloud engulfed him again. I passed out soon after.

Author's Note:

Took me a little time, but here it is! I hope ya'll like it. It's coming to an end here soon. I'm looking for some guesses on how this is going to end. So who wants to make a guess? Come on, you know you wanna guess how it ends lol.