• Published 13th Feb 2013
  • 2,032 Views, 93 Comments

Orphan - AshuraZXexianGlitch



Everyone has heard of me, I mean come on who hasn't heard of the fastest flyer in all of Equestria. But no one has heard a story I would rather not tell, but I'm going to tell it anyway.

  • ...
5
 93
 2,032

Twilight's Coronation

Twilight's Coronation

Twilight Sparkle:

I couldn't believe it! I'm a princess now! I was waving at my friends and family as my Coronation was about to finish. It had been such a good week. First Rainbow is reunited with her father, I become a princess. Everything was just absolutely perfect. That was until we got to the after party in Ponyville. Everything started out great, but as the night went on Rainbow's dad wasn't looking so good. He had started coughing earlier in the week but he told us not to worry about it. That it was just a simple cold, so we payed no never mind to it. That was until...

"Dad! Daddy!" Rainbow was running through the crowd that was surrounding her father. She frantically pushed everypony out of the way until she was next to her dad. "Dad!"

"Move! Move make way!" The paramedics yelled pushing through the crowd. They hoisted the unconscious pony up into a gurney. They rushed him to the hospital with Rainbow and the rest of us close behind.

"What happened!" Rainbow asked before they went into a room where a nurse stopped Rainbow from going into.

"Sorry ma'me, you can not enter." She said sternly.

"But!" Rainbow pleaded but it was no use, the nurse wasn't going to let her threw. Giving up and having no other choice but to wait she paced. The five of us stayed with Rainbow to keep her calm, which wasn't happening.

"Rainbow Darling, please calm down." Rarity pleaded to her. But she wasn't having it at all, she continued to pace around the room, sometimes in the air other times on the ground. There was really no way of controlling her peacefully.

"Now, sit ya'll butt down Rainbow Dash. This ain't gonna help yer father, and it certainly isn't gonna help you." Applejack said trying to catch Rainbow, who wasn't even paying attention to her. After a little time A.J. gave up and took a seat near me. It felt weird to have wings now, I doubt if I wanted to I could keep up with even Fluttershy. "That pony has lost a nut ah swear."

"Well can you blame her Applejack, her only family is now in who knows condition" I said to the tired mare. She sat back giving a sigh of relief as the chair accepted her weight.

"Well no ah can't say I blame her, it's just not good fer her to be wor'in so much." Applejack said with a sigh.

"We have to wait, and actually this is the best thing for Rainbow. It she was sitting still things would be even more tragic. She would have full capacity to think, with her pacing she is taking some of her mind off her father. It's better for her mind actually." I said trying to be insightful.

"Ah suppos'in ya right Twilight." Applejack said, she looked much tired then she did before. It had been a long night, and no pony had gotten any sleep yet. Pinkie Pie herself was even passed out in one of the pottery plants. One of the nurses tried to pry her out of it, but she refused too until they were able to see Rainbow's father. It proved to be usless since the nurse didn't have the time or the patience.

"What much else can we do but wait." Rarity said with a yawn following her words. I couldn't help but yawn myself, you know what they say. Yawning is contagious.

Rainbow Dash:

I had been pacing all night since my dad had fainted and was rushed into the emergency room. I didn't know what to think, the one singular thing that was buzzing at the back of my head was that my father was dead. I was trying to push that out of my mind but it wouldn't go. I kept my pacing to keep myself busy, but it wasn't busy enough, but it was all I could do or think to do. The double doors opened and a doctor came out into the room. I was on him sooner then flies were on rotten cheese.

"Is my dad okay?" I asked frantically wanting to know anything I could about my father's condition.

"He's well, there seems to be nothing wrong with him. But...his heart is, just slowing down. We ran every test we could and we came up with nothing. It's like something is stopping his heart, I just can't figure it out. I'm very sorry." He said, he looked very tired and confused. He must of done everything he could.

"Can I see him?" I asked the doctor. My friends had awoken and were waiting for the answer.

"You can, he is awake. Not quite sure how he is, technically he should be dead. I would make the best of the time you have." He said with sorrow. The doctor went back through the doors and lead us to my dad room. He was breathing through an oxygen mask. I ran to his side, tears in my eyes with a heavy heart.

"Daddy." I said feeling sorrow in every fiber in my body and soul.

"Dashie." He said weakly. He started coughing, I sat there feeling useless. "My time has come sooner then I had hoped."

"How can you say that! You'll be okay, you will be, you have to be!" I could feel thick heavy tears running quickly down my face. I was leaving nice little blobs in the hospital blanket.

"No Dashie, I won't be. I knew this day was coming, it was suppose to happen and it will happen. I wish I could tell you everything, but it would cause the end of everything my dear Dashie." He said placing his hoof over mine. He was so weak, and I was useless.

"Daddy, I don't want you to go." I said weakly. "I just got you back..."

"I know hon, I know. But you must be strong, or it will consume you. It will end with my honey, the darkness will stop with you and your friends." He said looking me in the eye.

"What are you talking about, what darkness?" I asked feeling stuck with a lot of emotions.

"I'm sorry, but Celestia was only able to give me so much time. I'm grateful it was for this long, that I had gotten the chance to see my little Dashie, all grown up. Be strong and fight with all your might. Be strong, I love you Dashie Mine." That was the last thing he said before his breath escaped him. His eyes were dull and lifeless. I held his hoof in both of mine. I couldn't stop the tears pouring like a river onto the hospital blanket.

~A week later~

It was raining out on the worse day of my life. Everyone I knew was here. Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, Prince Shining Armour, Ashura, Synith, Spike, and my self. All the ponies that knew my father were here as well, but I didn't know any of them personally. My dad was very popular apparently. I felt the rain fall on me, soaking my black dress as I looked at the coffin my father's body was in.

"He was a miraculous pony, one that will be miss dearly. A loving father and a great friend. Rainbow Blitz, rest in peace and find happiness beyond this life." The priest said before they started to lower the coffin. Some of the flowers that were lain on his coffin had slipped and fell down into the grave.

"Goodbye daddy...I'll miss you more than you or anyone else will know." I said feeling my eyes burn from crying. Twilight had walked up to me and placed her hoof on my shoulder. She was trying to comfort me, it worked a little, but ultimately I was still struck with sorrow.

"He's in a better place now." Twilight said giving me a much needed hug. I didn't stop the tears, unlike how I was before I showed my sorrow for my dad death. It was hard to be strong, but he told me to be strong. I had to be strong, not just for me but for him and for my friends.

"Looks like I'm an Orphan again." I said looking down into the grave. They started to cover his coffin with the fresh dirt they had dug up from the grave. It was starting to turn muddy and some of the ponies were having a little trouble, but they had a job to do and the job would be done. Even if it meant that I would never see my father's face again.

Yes...A better place he is in. An orphan again, weak and defenseless. I shale kill you all and take ownership of this world, hahahahaha!

"What?" I asked when I heard a evil voice, a haunting voice that chilled me to the bone, with a laugh to match. "Something bad was going to happen, something very bad."

Author's Note:

God I fucking hate funerals......no lie...I really hate them so much.

That's all folks, I'm taking a break for a little bit. I'm a little dried out and unmotivated. So I will continue sometime later, Idk I'll see if I can get motivated, or if something can motivate me. I apologize for the mistakes ATM, but I'm to tired and worn down to read it over and find them. I hope this is up to everyone's suspicion. I do hope no one is disappointed.

So if ya'll want another segment, maybe if I get motivation from something I'll have the brain power and drive to write some more. Because I will tell you this right now. This story is faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from over. So I hope you really do enjoy it.