• Published 8th Feb 2013
  • 422 Views, 25 Comments

Beyond This Galaxy Of Ours - bronystrongwing



A merc group's ship is sent to Equestria when they attempt a mass relay jump mid-battle.

  • ...
6
 25
 422

The most dumb dummy that ever dumbed.

"What do you mean I can't go in?!" The rainbow maned pegasus shouts. "I'm the Element of Loyalty! I've helped save Equestria multiple times!"

The guard, expressionlessly, replies. "Yes, but the visitors are not from Equestria. Also, you didn't warn us of your visit beforehand. Now then, please leave."

Before she could retort, however, another guard interrupts. This one, she recognizes, though. "Wait, you're Rainbow Dash, right? My cousin's told me about you, about how you saved her life, along with a couple of her friends." Strongwing says. "Lieutenant, please allow miss Dash to pass." Begrudgingly, the guard obliged. "Now then, what can I do for you?"

"I wanted to see the visitors! We didn't really get to talk on the carriage and I thought it would be awesome to chat with actual space aliens!"

"Well, I think Max, the one with the metal eye, is in the garden. The other two tend to keep to themselves." And with that, they began towards the royal garden.

As they traversed the halls, something the stallion said earlier stuck out in her head. "By the way, you mentioned your cousin, right? Who is she exactly?" She asks, curious as to who may have mentioned her, by name no less.

"Oh, well, I really don't like to mention it. She doesn't exactly care if I tell ponies, but they tend to not believe me." He says, a bit fidgety now the subject has been brought up.

"Is she famous? I don't think I've saved any celebrities specifically. Anyway, just tell me, come on!" She says.

"Okay, but don't tell anyone, the only other pony that knows is Flashpoint. She is Sp...." He says, mumbling the name.

"What?"

"She's Spitfire." He finally says.

"No way! THE Spitfire! I can't believe this! That is so cool!" She shouts.

"Quiet! Flashpoint won't stop bugging me about it, and he's just one pony. What do you think will happen if everyone knows? I don't think I could deal with that. So please, don't tell anyone."

"You've got it! So, how much further is the garden, anyway?" She asks

They turn down a hall to see a small glass door. "It's right there." As they approached, Lucky turns a corner and sees the pair. "Ah, hey Lucky. Oh! Have you seen Samdon or Aldiv?"

The synthetic takes a second to think before responding. "I BELIEVE THEY ARE RUNNING TESTS ON THE TWO SHIPS."

"Two? I thought only one came down." Rainbow Dash says, catching the attention of Lucky.

"YOU ARE NOT A GUARD. YOU DO NOT APPEAR TO BE A POLTICIAN EITHER. REASONS FOR YOU TO BE GRANTED PERMISSION TO SEE VISITORS, INCLUDING MYSELF, ARE LIMITED. OBVIOUSLY A PERSON OF IMPORTANCE. WHAT IMPORTANCE MAY THAT BE?"

"She is one of the six Elements of Harmony, a powerful magic that has saved our land, and the world, on multiple occasions." Strongwing says.

"Who's this?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"I AM GETH NUMBER 7777. YOU MAY CALL ME LUCKY. I JUST RECENTLY CAME HERE WITH ANOTHER, 3040. IF I MAY ASK, WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR VISIT?"

"She came to see Max. How's he doing?" Strongwing says.

"HE'S BEEN WATCHING THE POND AS WELL AS FEEDING ONE OF THE GARDEN ANIMALS. A PEACOCK, I BELIEVE."

Strongwing gives the synthetic a confused look. "A peacock? I didn't realize we had one in the garden."

Author's Note:

Hey look, a chapter! What's next, another chapter? That'd be ridiculous!

P.S. I'm pretty sure no one read my blog, so I might as well say it here. The second I graduate, I'm joining the Marines.