• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 1,112 Views, 6 Comments

Deadpool and Pinkie Pie: 1,039 Hours - MixedBag1994



It's A Story where Deadpool and Pinkie Pie have to Kill two hated characters as Hired by a Princess. Hilarity Ensues. (If you are a fan of Deadpool) Cover by TheWolfHeart89

  • ...
7
 6
 1,112

Hitchin' A Ride

Pinkie knew that any current location of anypony would be placed in the Crystal Empire archives, but she didn’t want to ride the train again.
“Deadpool, Can I ask you something?” asked Pinkie.
“Sure.” said Deadpool.
“Can I throw all logic out the window?” Asked Pinkie.
“FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA,YES!!!!” screamed Deadpool.
“Alrighty Then, I shall now pull a car out of the ground.” said Pinkie. She proceeded to pull a 1982 DeLorean out of the top of the Movie Theater. They Both got in the car as Deadpool took the driver’s seat. “Why can’t I Drive?!” yelled Pinkie.
“Do You have opposable thumbs?” asked Deadpool.
Pinkie just sunk into her seat and put on the pair of sunglasses on the dashboard, as did Deadpool. Deadpool slammed on the gas and drove off the building.
“Wait A Minute.” said Pinkie. “Twilight didn’t Enchant the DeLorean.”
“Oh Crap.” said Deadpool. As the DeLorean fell through the Ground, they were suddenly lifted from certain death by two surprising figures,Fluttershy and Derpy Hooves.
“Fluttershy?, What Are You Doing?” yelled Pinkie.
“I’m Saving You from Certain Death!, if that’s ok with you.” replied Fluttershy.
“What’s Derpy doing Here then?” yelled Deadpool.
“I may not be very smart, but i have a large amount of Love coming from and towards me.” replied Derpy.
“So the large amount of love makes you a powerful being.” said Pinkie.
“Exactly.” said Derpy. “Any Where we can drop you off?” said Derpy.
“The Crystal Empire.” said Deadpool.