• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 1,110 Views, 6 Comments

Deadpool and Pinkie Pie: 1,039 Hours - MixedBag1994



It's A Story where Deadpool and Pinkie Pie have to Kill two hated characters as Hired by a Princess. Hilarity Ensues. (If you are a fan of Deadpool) Cover by TheWolfHeart89

  • ...
7
 6
 1,110

Mission:Unlikely

The sneaking in of the Castle was about to begin.
“I Suggest that we go in Subtly and Discreetly.” said Twilight.
“Good Thing I Brought my Harpoon Gun.” said Pinkie as she shot it.
“Why Do You Have a Harpoon Gun, Pinkie?” asked Twilight.
“If you Need to ask, you will never know.” said Pinkie. The harpoon had reached the top window of the castle where Trixie was last seen, 30 Feet Up.
“Alright.” said Deadpool. “Let’s Boogie.”
The trio grabbed onto the rope and scaled the tower up until the 15 Feet Mark.
“I Just thought of Something.” said Deadpool. “Doesn't That Harpoon gun come with a ‘Retract’ Setting, Pinkie?”
“You Know?, I Never thought of that.” said Pinkie. Pinkie then proceeded to locate the “Retract” button on the Harpoon Gun and pressed it. The trio rocketed off as the gun pulled them to the top floor loudly and obnoxiously,screaming the entire way. They crashed through the top window of the castle to see a shadowed figure.
“TRIXIE!” yelled Twilight as the trio readied their weapons.
“No.” said a bland voice.
“YOU!” yelled Deadpool.
“Who?” asked Twilight.
“My Greatest Enemy...KEVIN COSTNER!!!!!” screamed Deadpool.
“Yes, It is I, Kevin Costner. I have Moved Trixie to an undisclosed location. She Paid me to do so. hahahahahaha.” said Kevin,dull as ever. But then Kevin Costner Got shot in the Head.
“Who Shot Him?” asked Twilight.
“I Did.” said a thick southern accent. The Group turned around to find Applejack with a S&W Model 9 in her hoof.
“How did you get here,Applejack?” asked Pinkie.
“I found this rock and it teleported me here with Dirty Harry’s Gun and I had a compulsion to shoot the worst actor in the room.” said Applejack.
“Wait!” said Deadpool. “Lemme see that Rock.” said Deadpool. Applejack handed him the rock. “Dear Celestia,The Legends were true.” said Deadpool.
“What do you mean? What Is It?” asked Twilight.
“It is the mystical lost stone of Rhett Khan.” said Deadpool.
“Oh, Yeah! I remember now.” said Twilight. “It’s the stone that grants the user power to place any group of ponies into any location, Undisclosed or otherwise.” continued Twilight.
“Do you think it could work on Me?” asked Deadpool.
“It’s Worth a Shot.” said Applejack.
“OK Mystical Stone here’s the Deal. Take my self and the ponies that came with me to Canterlot to Where Trixie is.” announced Deadpool. The rock started to flash several colors. before emitting a large white aurora around Deadpool,the ponies in the room and the 3 pegasi that were accompanied by Deadpool.