• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 8,267 Views, 40 Comments

Sonic and Shadow in Equestria - Will Atkinson



Discord escapes from his stone prision and stells a gem called the gem of power. Because of this princess Celestia and her sister princess Luna have to summen help from another dimension. So they find Sonic and Shadow and bring them to thier world

  • ...
39
 40
 8,267

Chapter 4

Sonic and Shadow in Equestria

by Will Atkinson

Chapter 4

The next day Sonic got up and looked around at his friends and saw that Shadow and the others were still asleep. Then he saw that Rainbow Dash wasn't in her bed. "Hm I wonder where she is he asked himself?"

Sonic looked all over the library for her but she was nowhere to be found. Then Sonic looked out the window and saw dash kicking a few stones around. "Hmm." Said Sonic.

"hmm I wonder what she's doing out there?"

So Sonic decided to go out to see what dash was up to. Rainbow was still thinking of what to say to Sonic about her love for him. "Hey there Dash." Said a voice.

Dash turnd around to see Sonic coming towards her. Qusestions begain to fill her mind. ("What?" "Oh no he's coming this way. Oh what should I do?" "Should I tell him now?" "But what if he dosen't feel the same way as me?" "What if he hates me forever if I tell him?" "Or what if he does not want to be friends with me anymore?")

She thought and thought until she made her decision. *Sigh* ("Ok thats it.") Said Dash to herself.

("I'm going to tell him how I really feel about him right now." "Ok well here goes nothing.")

"Oh hey Sonic said Dash."

"Are you alight?" Asked Sonic.

"Yeah I'm fine Sonic said Dash."

"Why you ask?"

"Well because your trembling said Sonic."

"Oh well I couldn't get any sleep last night said Dash."

"Really how come?" Asked Sonic.

"Well said Rainbow, I wanted to tell you something and I couldn't decide how to say it."

"I see said Sonic, well what ever it is I just want you to know that you can tell me anything."

Rainbow Dash smiled and decided it was now or never. "Ok Sonic here it gose said Dash."

As she begain to tell him. "Sonic she begain."

"I.....I....I L....I Lov......"

Just then there was a loud bang and both Sonic and Rainbow were thrown clear from where they were sitting. Shadow and the others got up and ran outside as soon they heard the loud noise.

"What was that asked Shadow?"

"I don't know said Twilight, but Sonic and Dash are hurt. "Come on lets see if their alright."

They raced to Sonic and Rainbow's aid as fast as they could. "Hey you guys, asked Applejack?"

"Yeah we're fine said Sonic."

"Man what in all of Equestria happened asked Rainbow Dash?"

"Thats what we would like to know said Applejack."

Then suddenly the whole ground started to shake. "Oh great whats this another earthquake asked Rarity?"

But it wasn't an earthquake as Sonic and the others watched the ground split open and there from the opening crater rosed Discord. Just then princess Celestia and princess Luna arrived just as Discord came up towards the ponies, Sonic, and Shadow. "Why hello my friends." Said Discord.

"Are you ready to start are little fight of ours?"

"Ok first of all we are not your friends you big jerk said Pinkie pie."

"Second Sonic and Shadow are ready to fight you."

"That's right you big bully said Sonic."

"So get ready."

"Well since you asked so nicely then lets fight said Discord."

"But first let me change into something more impressive."

"Oh dear I don't like the sound of that said Fluttershy."

"Nor do I Fluttershy nor do I said Luna."

Then Discord wield up the gem of power as he chanted these words. "GEM OF POWER HEAR MY CRY GIVE ME YOUR UNTOLD AND YOUR ULTIMATE POWER SO I CAN DESTROY MY ENEMIES ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!"

As soon as he said those words the gem started to glow bright red then suddenly a beam of energy began to engulf Discord. "AH YES!" said Discord.

"NOW YOU PONIES ALONG WITH YOU MEDDLESOME HEDGEHOGS, CELESTIA, AND LUNA YOU ALL SHALL WITNESS MY ULTIMATE AND UNTOLD POWER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"

As the red light dimmed there stainding right where Discord was, was a big red dragon. The ponies, Sonic, and Shadow looked up in horror. "Is that Discord?" They asked together."

"Yes everypony and hedgehog said Celestia, that red dragon is Discord."

"Oh man Shadow said Sonic."

"Just look at him that dude is huge."

"I know Sonic said Shadow."

"I think we're in for the biggest fight of our lives."

Sonic and Shadow walked towards Discord to get ready to fight him. "Um princess Celestia asked Twilght?"

Do you think they can defeat Discord?"

Celestia looked at her faithful student and smiled. "Yes Twilight said Celestia."

"I know they can defeat Discord just watch."

As the ponies, Celestia, Luna, and Spike watched they heard Sonic say to the dragon formed Discord. "Hm that was impressive Discord said Sonic."

"Now let me and Showdow show you what we can do when we transform."

"Wait what did he say asked Rainbow to Luna?"

"Just watch Rainbow said Luna."

"You shall see something incredible."

(Open Your Heart plays)

As Twilight, Rarity, Spike, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie pie, Fluttershy, Celestia, and Luna watched, Sonic and Shadow closed their eyes and crossed their arms. Then seven colorful emeralds appeared out of nowhere and started to circle around Sonic and Shadow.

"Oh wow said Rarity!"

"Just look at those wonderful emeralds."

"Yeah they look good enough to eat said Spike."

As Spike ran to where Sonic and Shadow were Celestia stopped him. "I'm sorry Spike said Celestia."

"But those emeralds are not to eat."

"Aw why not asked Spike?"

"Cause those emeralds have great power said Luna."

"Just watch and you'll find out what I mean."

Then suddenly as soon as Luna finished a big blast of pure energy shot out of Sonic and Shadow. The ponies and the princesses covered their eyes. "Holy cow what is this power asked Applejack?"

"It's incredible said Dash."

"Yeah I've never felt power like this before in my life said Twilight."

"It's the power of the emearlds said Celestia."

"Sonic and Shadow are transforming."

"WOW that power is amazing said Pinkie pie!!!!"

Then slowly the light began to dim and there were Sonic and Shadow but they were differnt now. "O....oh...my...gosh said Fluttershy."

"What happend to them?"

"Yeah said Rarity."

"They now have golden fur and red eyes."

"They have reached their super forms now said Luna."

"HM NOT BAD YOU TWO said a voice."

"What in tarnations who said that asked Applejack?"

"I DID ME DISCORD THE GOD OF CHAOS!!!!"

"So you can still talk huh Discord asked Sonic?"

"YES AND NOW I'M MORE POWERFUL THEN YOU TWO HAHAHAHAHA said Discord!!!!"

"Hm well then said Shadow."

"Let's find out."

(Song end's)

(Blow me away plays)

Shadow and Sonic flew up in the air and started to attack Discord. "Alright Discord said Sonic."

"Take this SUPER SONIC WIND."

A streak of blue energy shot forth from Sonic and was heading for Discord but then he opened his mouth and swallowed Sonic's attack. "OH BOY said Discord."

"THAT WAS GOOD CAN I HAVE ANOTHER HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Oh man said Sonic."

"He just ate my super sonic wind right up."

"Well then let me try said Shadow."

"CHAOS SPEAR."

The yellow spear's of energy shot forth from Shadow and was heading for Discord but he opened his mouth again and swallowed Shadow's attack as well. "OH MAN YOU TWO ARE TOO MUCH said Discord."

"COME ON GIVE ME MORE OF WHAT YOU CAN DO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"Uh-oh said Fluttershy, the're loosing"

"The're not loosing yet Fluttershy said Raindbow Dash."

"Come on Sonic you can do it."

"You two can do it said Applejack."

"Come on Shadow said Rarity."

"Keep it up."

"Yeah show that big fat meanie a one and a two said Pinkie pie."

"Show that dragon Discord that he can't mess with us said Spike."

"Make us proud you two said Celestia and Luna together."

"Man I tell you Sonic said Shadow."

"He's a tough one."

"Yeah but what if we use light speed attack on him asked Sonic?"

"Good idea Sonic said Shadow."

"Now lets do it to it."

"Right said Sonic."

"Here we go."

Then Sonic and Shadow started to spin as Discord looked at them in suspicion. "OH WHAT DO YOU TWO HAVE UP UNDER YOU SLEEVES NOW asked Discord?"

"Should we get going Sonic asked Shadow."

"Sure Shadow Said Sonic."

"Light the way.

Then Sonic and Shadow zoomed off in lightining fast speed. "WHAT'S THIS asked Discord?"

"I CAN'T FOLLOW THEIR MOVEMENTS."

"Wow now that's fast said Raindow Dash."

"You ain't kidding surgarcube said Applejack."

"Check out our speed now Discord said Sonic."

"Yeah just try to catch us now said Shadow."

(Song ends)

"HM ALRIGHT I WILL said Discord, with an evil smile on his face.

"LET"S SEE IF YOU GUYS LIKE MY FREEZING SPELL HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

After saying that Discord then snaped his fingers and then Sonic and Shadow found that they couldn't move. "Hey what is this asked Sonic?"

"I can't move."

"I can't move either Sonic said Shadow."

"Oh no they're in trouble said the ponies, Spike, Celestia, and Luna together."

"NOW said Discord."

"WHICH ONE OF YOU HEDGEHOGS SHOULD I KILL FIRST."

Then to Dash's horror Discord looked at Sonic. "NOW I'VE GOT IT I PICK YOU SONIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"SONIC Rainbow Dash screamed!!!!"

As Discord started to open his mouth a fire ball started to form. "NOW DIE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG said Discord!!!!"

Then the fire ball shot out of Discord's mouth heading towards Sonic. Suddenly the ponies, Spike, Celestia, and Luna saw Rainbow Dash heading towards Sonic and the big ball of fire. "Rainbow don't, don't do it said Applejack."

"Please come back Rainbow said Futtershy."

"Don't be a hero darling said Rarity."

("Oh Rainbow I just hope you know what you are doing) Twilight said to herself."

"Oh child please be careful said Celestia and Luna together."

"Oh I can't look said Spike."

"DASH Pinkie Pie scremed!!!!"

Sonic closed his eyes and prepared for the fire blast to hit him, but then he heard a loud scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!."

As Sonic opened his eyes he was on the ground and saw Rainbow on top of him. "Rainbow, Rainbow, are you alright asked Sonic?"

"Answer me please Dash."

Rainbow weakly opened her eyes and looked up at Sonic and smiled, what happend was Rainbow had covered Sonic just in time as the blast made a direct hit on Rainbow's back and they both started to fall out of the sky. But thankfuly Shadow broke free from the spell that Discord had put on him and Sonic. Then he flew down and caught Sonic and Rainbow just in time before they hit the ground. Sonic was alright but Rainbow was severely hurt and now she was slowly dying.

"S...Son...Sonic said Rainbow weakly."

"I'm not......I'm not going to make.......to make it."

Just then the ponies, with Shadow, Spike, Celestia, and Luna walked up to Sonic and Rainbow Dash as tears started to fall out of their eyes. "Oh Rainbow said Sonic."

"This is all my fault if it wasn't for me none of this."

"Stop Sonic said Dash putting a hoove over his mouth."

"This......this wasn't your fault o....ok."

"R...remem....remember I....I wanted t....to tell you s.....somethig?" Asked Dash.

W...when we w.....were sitting down o.....on the.....bench."

"Yeah I remember said Sonic."

"W...well said Rainbow."

What I w....wanted...to...tell...you....i....is that...is....that I.....I love....I love you S....Sonic the hedgehog."

As soon as she said those words tears started to form into Sonic's eyes. "I love you too Rainbow Dash said Sonic."

Dash smiled then slowly Rainbow's eyes closed. "Rainbow hey Rainbow asked Soinc?"

He tried to shake her awake but to no avail she was gone. "No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Cried Sonic.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughed Discord."

"HOW TOUCHING A PEGUSES AND A HEDGEHOG IN LOVE OH THAT IS RICH."

Just then the chaos emeralds turned black, Sonic's eyes turned white, and his fur turned black.

"Whats happining to Sonic?" Asked the ponies, Spike, Celestia, and Luna toghether.

"He has transformed into his dark form super dark Sonic said Shadow."

"DISCORD YOU, YOU MONSTER said Sonic!!!!"

Sonic powered up and then he headed right for Discord. "HM ALRIGHT TAKE THIS HEDGEHOG said Discord!!!!"

Then Discord swung his tail and hit Sonic so hard that he was heading right towards Shadow. "Shadow look out said Twilight."

But it was too late Sonic had collided with Shadow knocking them both unconsious making a big crater in the ground. "AH YES, YES, YES, said Discord."

"I HAVE DONE IT I'VE FINALY WON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

"No this can't be said Celestia."

"Discord is more powerful then we thought said Luna."

"What are we going to do now Celestia asked the ponies together?"

"I don't know ponies said Celestia."

"I just don't know."

Meanwhile in the crator where Sonic and Shadow laid. "Oh man Sonic are you ok asked Shadow?"

"Yeah I'm ok, but what happend asked Sonic?"

"We lost Sonic said Shadow."

"Discord has won."

"No I can't belive it said Sonic."

"You haven't lost yet you two said a voice."

"Whose there saked Shadow?"

Suddenly a ghostly figure of a human boy appeared right in front of Sonic. "Chris hey Chris buddy is that you asked Sonic?"

"Yes Sonic it's me said Chris"

"Listen Sonic you and Shadow can still win said Chris."

"He's right you and my Shadow can still win Sonic said another voice."

"HUH I know that voice said Shadow."

"Maria, Maria is that you?"

As soon as he said that then a ghostly figure of a young girl appeared right next to Chris. "Come on Shadow it's time you and Sonic united together as one said Maria."

"Yeah come on Sonic show that monster what you and Shadow can do when you are united as one said Chris."

Then more ghostly figures of Sonic's and Shadow's friends appeared. "Sonic and Shadow they said together."

"You two have the power now use it and beat that monster once and for all."

As soon as they said that Sonic and Shadow's eyes opened wide. "Shadow you thinking what I'm thinking asked Sonic?"

"Yeah said Shadow."

"Let's show that creap the real power of the chaos emeralds."

"Then let's do it said Sonic."

Meanwhile back on the surface Discord was about to kill the ponies, Spike, Celestia, and Luna when suddenly the ground started to shake from underneath them. "Oh now what is happening asked Applejack?"

"I don't know but look at the emeralds said Celestia."

"I don't believe it they're, they're growing said Luna."

Then suddenly they looked at the crater where Sonic and Shadow were. Just then Sonic and shadow rose up from the hole. "Ha I can't believe it they'er alive said Pinkie!!!!"

"NO THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE said Discord!!!!"

"HM YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU COULD BEAT US DISCORD BY TRANSFORMING INTO A MONSTER said Sonic!!!!"

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE asked Discord?"

"WELL DISCORD said Shadow."

"WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BEHOLD THE ULTIMATE POWER!!!!"

"THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO GO said Sonic!!!!"

"SHADOW ARE YOU READY?"

"YES SONIC I'M READY said Shadow."

" I'M READY!!!!"

"OK THEN HERE WE GO said Sonic!!!!"

"CHAOS CONTROL said Sonic and Shadow together!!!!"

Then a huge bright light formed and the ponies, Spike, Celestia, and Luna covred their eyes.

"Wow what is that bright light asked Rarity?"

"I don't know Rarity but the power it is letting off is amazing said Fluttershy!!!!"

In no time the light dimmed and there where Sonic and Shadow were stood a hedgehog with red and white fur with red eyes. "WHAT WHO ARE YOU asked Discord?"

"ARE YOU SONIC OR ARE YOU SHADOW?"

"I'm neither Sonic or Shadow I am the hedgehog that will destory you I'm Shadic, SHADIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!"