• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 8,244 Views, 39 Comments

Sonic and Shadow in Equestria - Will Atkinson



Discord escapes from his stone prision and stells a gem called the gem of power. Because of this princess Celestia and her sister princess Luna have to summen help from another dimension. So they find Sonic and Shadow and bring them to thier world

  • ...
39
 39
 8,244

Chapter 5

Sonic and Shadow in Equestria

By Will Atkinson



Chapter 5

The ponies, Spike, Celestia, and Luna looked at Shadic in amasement. "This is, this is incredible!!" said Celestia.

"Oh dear sister you were right to have faith in Sonic and Shadow." said Luna.

"They joined together to create one hedgehog." said Twilight.

"Oh man what power." said Spike.

"Hey guys look." Said Fluttershy, as Shadic begain to walk towards Rainbow's lifeless body.

"Now what intarnations is he up to?" Asked Applejack.

As they looked on Shadic put his hand on Rainbow, just then Rarity came up to Shadic. "Um Sadic what are you doing?" she asked

Shadic turned to Rarity and smiled. "I'm going to revive Rainbow Dash, Rarity." He said

"Your going to revive her but how?" Rarity asked

"Like this." Said Shadic.

As soon as Shadic said that a green orb of energy was forming around Rainbow. Just then the green orb went into Rainbow's body and in no time Dash's injuries started to heal up. "Oh i hope he can revive Rainbow." Said Applejack.

"Me too Applejack me too." said Fluttershy.

"Have faith in Shadic ponies." said Celestia.

"Yeah if anypony or in this case anyhedgehog can revive Rainbow Dash it's Shadic." said Luna

"Hey look everypony I think he's done." said Spike.

Sure enough Shadic lowered his hand and bent down towards Dash and held her in his arms. As Rainbow's friends approached them Rainbow's eyes slowly opend. "Wha....what happend?" She asked.

"RAINBOW DASH YOUR ALIVE!!!!" said the ponies, Spike, Celestia, and Luna together.

Rainbow looked at her friends and smiled. Then she looked up at the white and red hedgehog. "Who, who are you?" Asked Dash.

Then see looked again. "S....Sonic is that you and where is Shadow?" she asked

"Oh Dashie this is Sonic and Shadow they both transformed into one hedgehog called Shadic!!!!" Said Pinkie pie.

Rainbow couldn't belive it. Then she looked into Shadic eyes and realized that Pinkie was telling the truth.

"Oh Sonic it is you!!!!" She said hugging Shadic.

The ponies, Spike, Celestia, and Luna smiled at Dash and Shadic until Discord interrupted them. "HEY HAVE YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HEDGEHOG FORGOT ABOUT ME? asked Discord.

"No I have not." said Shadic.

"THEN LET'S CONTINUE THIS LITTLE FIGHT OF OURS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Said Discord.

"Yeah let's do this Discord." Said Shadic.

As Shadic flew off to fight Discord, Rainbow Dash never looked away from him. "Be careful Sonic my love." she said to herself

(What I'm made of from Sonic Heroes play's)

"AH AT LAST THIS SHALL BE THE FIRST AND FINAL BATTLE WITH YOU SHADIC THE HEDGEHOG." Said Discord.

"Well then let's see what you can do against me Discord." Said Shadic.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" laughed Discord.

"Hey whats so funny?" Asked Shadic

"HA YOU SHADIC." Said Discord

"MY POWER IS STILL WAY MORE STRONGER THEN YOURS LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT I MEAN.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Said Discord

"Hm bring it on Discord." Said Shadic.

"OK THEN YOU ASKED FOR IT JUST TRY TO STOP THIS." Said Discord.

"SUPER DRAGON FIRE BLAST!!!!"

"Alright then here gose nothing take this Discord." Said Shadic

"CHAOS BEAM FIRE!!!!"

The two attacks collided with each other. Both Shadic and Discords power were equally matched. "NOT BAD SHADIC BUT I'M ALL POWERFUL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Just then Discord used the gem of power's full power and his dragon fire was drawing closer to Shadic. "Oh no Shadic's loosing." Said Twilight.

"Oh what are we gonna do, what are we gonna do?" asked Pinkie

"I think me and my sisster have an idea." said Celestia.

"Really what?" Asked Rarity.

"Well what if you girls use the elements of harmony on Shadic? Asked Luna

"But what if the elements of harmony turn Shadic to stone?" Asked Fluttershy.

"No they won't." Said Celestia

"Remember the elements of harmony only destroys evil and Shadic is not evil."

"Oh I get it now." Said Applejack

"If we use the elements of harmony on Shadic then he will get stronger."

"Yes that is what we have to do." Said Celestia

"Ok everypony take your position." Said Twilight.

When they got to position Discord saw what they were doing and he just laughed. "HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SIX ARE USING THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY AGAIN DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME YOU USED THEM?" Asked Discord smirkenly.

The ponies just laughed and then Twilight spoke up. "Who said we were going to use the elements of harmony on you." She asked.

"WHAT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Asked Discord.

"You'll see partner." Said Applejack.

"Now girls." Said Twilight.

The elements began to glow bright then the power of the elements shot into Shadic. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." laughed Discord.

"THAT"S WHAT YOUR PLANING?" Asked Dsicord

"TO TURN SHADIC INTO STONE?"

"OH WELL THANK YOU ALL SO YERY MUCH."

"Oh we're not using them to turn Shadic into stone you big fat meanie." Said Fluttershy

"WHAT, THEN WHAT ARE YOU USING THE ELEMENTS ON HIM THEN?" Asked Discord.

"Oh nothing just look at Shadic and find out for yourself." Said Rainbow Dash.

Discord looked at Shadic and saw that he wasn't being turned to stone but getting stronger thanks to the elements of harmony. "OH NO." Said Discord.

"I'M SUCH A FOOL THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY ONLY TURNS ONE INTO STONE IF THEY HAVE DARKNESS IN THEIR HEART BUT SINCE SHADIC DOESN'T HAVE DARKNESS IN HIS HEART THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY ARE MAKING HIM STRONGER."

"Now Discord feel my power." said Shadic.

Then a huge jolt of energy shot forth from Shadic and much to Discord's dismay Shadic attack was stronger then his own attack. "NO, NO!!!!" Said Discord.

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME!!!!"

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

"I told you." Said Shadic.

"I'm Shadic, SHADIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!!"

"I CAN'T LOOSE I JUST CAN'T." Said Discord.

He tried everything to power up even more but to no avail and Shadic knew this.

"THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER DISCORD DIE!!!!" Said Shadic.

Suddenly Shadic let out more of his power out and Discord was ingulfed in the beam of light. "NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Said Discord, as he disappeared into nothingness.

(Song ends)

As for the gem of power it shatterd into millions of pieces. "Shadic did it Discord's gone!!!!" Said Rarity

"Way to go Shadic!!!!" Said Twilight.

"Oh my gosh I can't beleive it he did it, he did it!!!!" Said Pinkie pie.

Then they saw not Shadic but Sonic and Shadow coming towards them. "SONIC YOU DID IT, YOU DID IT!!!!" Said Rainbow Dash.

"Yes Rainbow." Said Sonic hugging her.

"Now it's finally all over."

"Yes it is and we are so proud of you both." Said Celestia.

"Thank you your magesty." Said Shadow.

"I'm guessing you two have to leave now?" Asked Luna.

"Yes I'm afraid so." Said Sonic.

The Two ailicorns noded and began to power up their horns.

(Worth a chance from Sonic and the Secret Rings plays)

"Well I guess this is it huh guys?" Asked Fluttershy

"Yes it is Fluttershy." Said Shadow.

"Well goodbye everypony." Said Sonic.

The ponies all walked up towards Sonic and Shadow. "We will miss you partners and when you do come back you two need to try some of my apples." said Applejack.

"Ok we will Applejack." Said Sonic.

"Come back and see us soon darlings." Said Rarity.

"You got it Rarity." Said Shadow.

"Yeah you need to come back because I didn't get to throw you a welcome party so when you two do come back I'll throw a welcome back party!!!!" Said Pinkie pie.

"Ha don't worry Pinkie we will be back so get ready to throw that welcome back party." Said Sonic

"Oh man I'm going to miss you guys." Said Spike

"And we will miss you too spike." Said Shadow.

"Thank you for taking care of Discord." Said Twilight.

"No problem Twilight." Said Sonic.

Just then the portal to Mobius appeared and Sonic and Shadow were ready to go home.

"Hey wait a minute where is Rainbow Dash?" Asked Sonic.

"I don't know she was just here." Said Twilight.

"I'll go and find her." said Sonic.

"Why Sonic?" Asked Shadow.

"Becuase Shadow I don't wan't to leave without saying goodbye to her." Said Sonic.

"I understand Sonic." Said Shadow.

In a flash Sonic raced off to find Rainbow. Meanwhile Rainbow Dash was at the entrance to the everfree forest crying hard because Sonic was leaving and she didn't want him to go she felt that her heart was starting to break by the thought of never seeing Sonic again. "Hey Dash." Said a voice.

Rainbow turned around and saw Sonic standing there behind her. "OH SONIC!!!!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Rainbow what are you whoa."

Before Sonic could say anything else Dash knocked him down and started to cry uncontrollably on his shoulder. "OH SONIC PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH SONIC THAT I JUST DON"T WANT YOU TO LEAVE PLEASE DON'T GO." Said Dash still crying hard.

Sonic looked at Dash and whispered into her ear. "It's ok Dash just let it out, that is it just let it all out." He Said.

A few minutes had passed and Sonic decided that Rainbow had cryed enough "Uh Rainbow could you get off of me please?" He asked.

"Oh sorry Sonic." Said Dash calming down a bit.

"Um Sonic do....do you really have to leave?" She asked

"Yes Dash I'm sorry but I have to." Said Sonic.

"But you will come back to me right Sonic?" Asked Dash

"Of course I will Dash you think I won't after that great race that we did yesterday huh?" asked Sonic.

Rainbow smiled and then she went up and kissed Sonic.

(Song ends)

Later that day Sonic and Shadow were ready to go home. "Goodbye you two." Said Celestia.

"Yes goodbye and goodluck you two." Said Luna.

Sonic and Shadow both nodded and then they both stepped into the portal. Before the portal closed Sonic and Shadow waved goodbye to their new friends. "Goodbye Sonic my love I'll never forget you and someday we will see each other again I love you." Said Dash as she saw the portal disappear.

The end????

Author's Note:

I hope you guys injoyed my story even it did have a few misstakes in it and i did rush through it but I promies you guys that the next story will have less mistakes and I'll try not to rush through it. Oh and speking of my next story it will be a Valentines day special and I will begin to write it as soon as i can it will be a little late but it's better to be late then never so stay tund. Also after my Valentines day special I will be doing the sequel of Sonic and Shadow in Equsteria called Sonic and Shadow in Equsteria 2 the return of Mephiles the Dark so stay tund for that as well. Until next time you guys stay safe and God Bless.

Comments ( 19 )

Ok rodent read but going to tonight but looks good

the story is alright

cant wait for you to start the second story in this series

2760614 don't worry I will get to it after I get done with my second story a dream come true ok so don't worry

Best story I've ever read. You did a finominal job. Looking forward to the next chapter of your second story.:heart:

Problem. Isn't Shadow an antagonist?

4797694 in some moments yes. but otherwise he will help when needed or when he wants to. he's weird like that

Pretty good story:twilightsmile:

Oh wow, you delete comments because your an 5 year old and cant handle the gayness of this story woooooooooooooow REAAAAAL GOOD

Well i saw you missed a few " " " and everything is rushed it seems. I only overread a bit, but it was a bit weird. I think you should rewrite it and maybe make it longer too.

I don´t think i need to read the whole thing this time to say that it isn´t perfect, but i don´t say it is bad either, because i didn´t read all of it.
However i can see that it isn´t perfect already and to short i think, at least to short for a proper romance.

5355170 you're, can't...

6309353 alright cool and on Monday I will be starting putting chapter 3 on youtube

6418627 don't worry my helper is re making the chapter for me and hopefully soon i will be remaking that chapter along with the last chapter

7347965 I did like it and can you rift the next two stories of my Sonic and Shadow in Equestria series? Please

Login or register to comment