• Published 22nd Jan 2012
  • 3,417 Views, 86 Comments

The Wackiness of Unofficial Life - edward18



Ever wanted to see a fic of Twilight and Spike getting together simply because the fic demands it?

  • ...
15
 86
 3,417

Chapter 11: Party Till You Die

Chapter 11: Party Till you Die

"You girls set?" Scootaloo grinned. Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom nodded. Determination was ever written on their faces. The winged one of the trio had spent all night thinking up pranks in her head and was raring to put them to use. Eagerly the group piled into the phone booth before them and closed the sliding door. Making sure that it was closed completely Apple Bloom turned to Sweetie Belle and nodded who in turn did the same to Scootaloo. Finally Scootaloo herself nodded and picked up the phone.

"Hey wait!" Apple Bloom exclaimed, "The door won't open back up!" The other two tried to shuffle around a bit in the confined area to see if they were jamming it at all, but to no avail.

"Please speak your-your-your- phone booth malfuncation," the phone told Scootaloo. Apple Bloom shrunk back towards her friends a bit. The outlines of the phone booth had begun to glow a bright shade of blue. Almost white.

"...what?" she asked confused.

"Please hang up and enjoy your ride," it told her. Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom hugged each other tightly as the light continued to grow around them blinding the world outside from their view.
---

"It's finished Gummy!" Pinkie Pie announced happily setting down her drill. The toothless carnivore just blinked at the creation. It'd been way too big to work on in Sugarcube Corner so they'd had to move their operation to Applejack's barn just like they had their previous masterpiece.

"So this is it?" the recolor of Spike glanced up at the towering mechanoid. The head of it had on the cheeks of it like he did. The muzzle however was more ponyish-shaped. Unlike any species he'd seen though there were no front appendages. Just a pair of back legs. The tail at the end seemed to balance the weight and keep it upright as did the horn that jutted out the forehead between the optical units.

"Everyone's sure to love it!" Pinkie giggled practically teleporting to the machine's computer with how fast she dashed over to it, "Oh OC you'll just love it. Everyone will! Parties forever!" With a cackling glee the cotton candy colored pony rubbed her hooves together and began rapping them across the keys of computer. Anything she could think of was being inputted into the being's processor.

"Now then..." she paused for a moment to open the book she'd borrowed from Twilight, "Let's see here...the optics seem to be fine and the offense system looks to be functioning at optimum capacity..."

"Are you sure you should be doing this?" OC asked. There was no worry in his voice. If worst came to worst he could probably interfere. But as of then he was just looking up at the figure with his arms folded over his chest.

"Oh OC, you know how good my inventions turn out," Pinkie Pie waved away the concern the rhythm she played the keyboard. The apparently technical musician was interrupted a moment later from something else. This time it was the growling of her stomach.

"Alright ponies-" "One of us is an alligator and the other is a recolor of the only main male character in the show who's a dragon." "-take five. It's snack time!" Eagerly Pinkie Pie pranced off to Applejack's kitchen being sure to snatch up Gummy along the way. OC gave one last look up at the unmoving behemoth before taking his leave.

In the silent chamber the mechanoid's optics gave off a faint glow and one of its servos twitched.
---

"...what the hay just happened?" Sweetie Belle broke the silence. The light had died down almost as quickly as it had engulfed them. And next to the phone booth was the tree that their club house sat in. Only it wasn't how they remembered. No, what they now saw was no more than a small sapling...drenched in chocolate... Cautiously the three fillies got out. There was definitely an unnerving atmosphere in the air. One of chaos. But they needed to find out what had happened. Why was the tree now younger? Why were there clouds of cotton candy floating...across...the...sky...

"Um...girls..." Apple Bloom gawked.

"We see..." Scootaloo stared as well. The entire landscape was screwed up! Chunks of land drifted through the sky while pigs flew by. Buffaloes tapped danced across the horizon. Fountains of ginger ale shot up out of the ground in spurts. It was complete chaos.

"I don't think we're all that fit to be Cutie Mark Crusader Prank Callers..." Apple Bloom remarked.

"Yeah...probably not..." Sweetie Belle agreed, "Though things would probably still be normal if we didn't try to fix up the phone booth in the first place." Scootaloo grumbled.

"Yeah, and we also would have never gotten the chance to make prank calls," she reminded.

"We still don't have one!" Apple Bloom told her, "And now we're stuck in this weird world! Way to go!"

"Hey, it's not my fault that you guys suck at repairing phone booths!" Scootaloo growled. The Cutie Mark Crusaders shot death glares at each other.

"We shouldn't have even taken Dr. Hooves booth thingy!" Apple Bloom yelled.

"If we didn't then we would be able to prank phone-"

"We still can't!" Sweetie Belle reminded, "And cause of your insistence on that juvenile activity you've royally screwed up the world!"

"Oh so it's my fault!" Scootaloo spat.

"YES!" the other two yelled. With one last growl between them the Cutie Mark Crusaders leapt at each other's throats and whirled up a cloud of dust in their furious punches and kicks and swipes. They broke their way through the various obstacles of the land as the cloud of limbs and pained expressions toppled across it. Finally they did come to something that wouldn't get tossed aside or break. With suddens "oofs" sounding from their mouths, the Cutie Mark Crusaders splattered onto the face of a large wall they'd come to. Hastily they shook off the dizziness that came with the activity they'd partaken in and growled at each once more. Before they were able to meet though two hands slipped down between them bringing them all to a halt.

"Now while I'd love to see you young ponies rip each other to pieces, how's about you tell me what's bothering you?" the chimerian creature suggested with the rest of him floating down between them. The fillies' eyes went wide. A calm smile crossed the Draconequus' face.

"Don't worry, I got time," Discord assured them.
---

"Boy was that yummy!" Pinkie Pie pranced into the barn with Gummy on her head. OC trailed slowly behind them. He wondered just how long it would take for the cheerful creature to notice just what had happened in the personal laboratory.

"You gotta agree, Applejack's family certainly knows how to make a mean pie," Pinkie Pie licked her lips in honor of the crusted delight.

"Indeed..." the red Spike-like figure agreed, more to keep up the illusion that everything was alright than actually to be a part of the energetic pony's conversation. She truly was uncontrollably brimming with joy. As long as she had party plans in her head for her friends, there didn't seem to be a way to get Pinkie Pie down. And the Cakes were normally more than happy to help with her tendencies. With her latest project especially there'd be quite the advancement in her ordeals...at least that was the idea...

"Don't worry guys we'll have more later, but for now we have to get back to putting the finishing touches on PARM!" Pinkie Pie's grin faded after a few seconds of staring at her creation's computer.

"Um...OC, do you know what Flagrant System Error means?" she asked the assistant.

"I'm guessing that," the dragonic being answered pointing to the wall of the barn. Embedded through its frame was a hole in the shape of the now missing mechanoid that the computer should have been attached to. Pinkie Pie blinked a few times trying to comprehend what had happened while they were having their snack break.

"Oh!" she eventually giggled, "Silly me! I accidentally hit the "Start" button before we left!" OC shook his head while Pinkie Pie's giggling started to subside.

"Oh...wait...this is probably not a good easy to fix thing is it?..."

"I'll get the car ready..." OC sighed.

"Thank you Hasbro Merchandise-Driven media!" Pinkie Pie cheered following the red and black hero to the door of the barn.
---

"I see I see..." Discord stroked his beard. Leisurely he rolled back and forth on the comfy chair he was sitting in, notepad in the other hand. The Cutie Mark Crusaders meanwhile sat aloft a large couch.

"And that's when you ended up here...after I'd been vanquished by some other ponies you say?" he eyed the fillies. They nodded their heads rapidly. "And I had something around my neck that revived me by sucking out the life of the land...would it just so happen to look like this?" The three ponies' eyes widened as the chaotic entity produced a rather familiar object. It was the M-shaped thing that his statue had been wearing on its neck! Instinctively the younger beings huddled back in the couch and nodded their heads. Discord smiled and walked over to them.

"Well then here," he presented placing the object in front of them. Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo hugged each other in fear. None of them wanted to get anywhere near the object. Discord just continued smiling at the trio until they realized that nothing was happening. They weren't loosing energy or fainting or anything from the malicious symbol. Cautiously Apple Bloom poked it and squeezed back between her friends in case the actions were to spell her doom. They weren't. Nothing happened. It simply sat there in front of them. Scootaloo was the one that took note of the odd nature of the monster in front of them.

"Why are you giving this to us?" she questioned.

"So that you may prevent my resurrection of course," he told them. The Cutie Mark Crusaders raised their brows.

"But this here thingy brought you back to life!" Apple Bloom reiterated from what they'd told their temporary psychologist.

"Yeah! And besides, why would you want to destroy yourself if this could?...I mean...are you expecting to be turned to stone again or something?" Discord chuckled at the notion.

"My little ponies, don't you understand anything that's happened to you?" he chuckled. His patients eyed each other and shook their heads.

"You've traveled through time," he explained, "I have NEVER been turned to stone in my entire life, and I certainly haven't had to put up with these "Elements of Harmony" that you've told me about. Therefore I'm giving you a chance to return back to your time period and destroy me before I have a chance to be freed once more!" Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom gasped at the realization. That would certainly explain the tree being younger when they'd first exited the phone booth. Scootaloo on the other hand only grew more confused.

"Hold up...you're saying you want us to destroy you?...why?"

"Oh dear child, I wouldn't expect you to understand this that well, but I'm Discord. Spirit of Chaos. Wouldn't it be chaotic for me to lead to my own end?" he cackled at the thought, "It'd be the ultimate cosmic joke!" Scootaloo gave an odd look to the others and twirled her hoof at the side of her head as she had done when Twilight had offered Smarty Pants to them...only this time she meant it.

"But this brought you back to life in our time period," Sweetie Belle reminded.

"Oh, well this one won't do that," Discord told her picking the fillies up and setting them on the ground in front of the couch. The furniture around them disappeared in puffs of smoke.

"Now run along back to your time machine ya little scamps, I'm expecting some company! And remember, always brush your teeth before bed!" More confused than desiring to do so, the Cutie Mark Crusaders trotted back towards the tree that'd one day hold their club house. Meanwhile two taller shadows approached the draconequus.

"Hello ladies," Discord greeted the alicorns, "Now what did you want to discuss?..."
---

Bon Bon just barely managed to jump out of the way as the hot pink car whizzed around a corner and sped through Ponyville.

"Move it people! Rescue team coming through!" Pinkie Pie announced through a megaphone, "And if anyone wants this RC Car be ready to fork over 21 97 for it and a godawful looking version of myself! It runs on batteries!" Though it'd be tough for anyone else, OC casually ignored the the pony in the second seat and focused on not running down any of the ones in front of them. He had to keep the pedal pressed to the floor in order to have any hopes of catching up to their target. From what he could see it'd already torn through some houses.

"Hey Pinkie," he interrupted the pony's ramblings, "What exactly did you program into PARM?..."

"Oh you remember I was going to make it use all its offensive capabilities to throw giant parties an-"

"No, I mean what exactly did you get done programming before it got loose?" OC corrected. At this Pinkie Pie put her hoof to her chin in thought.

"Well, I didn't get done programming it to party so it's simply going to target the nearest friend to...use...its offensive...capabilities...oh..."

"Which probably means Rarity or Twilight considering you're not targeted and the others live on the edge of town," OC figured. Leaving a trail of smoke its in wake, the tires of the cheap plastic vehicle screeched into an alleyway to cut through some of the busier streets. If Pinkie Pie hadn't realized just what kind of monster she'd set on the loose she'd still probably be having the time of her life shouting at everyone about inane things while the wind blew through her curls.

"Why again did you essentially create a war machine to party?..." OC wondered aloud.

"To give something to make a plot out of," Pinkie Pie happily answered. OC just sighed.
---

"Alright, we really need to figure out how to operate this thing," Sweetie Belle grumbled. Where they'd ended up certainly hadn't been the time period they were aiming...nor was it the place they phone booth had been in its previous times. No, now they were in some woods...orange reddish foreboding dead woods. It wasn't until they actually stepped hoof outside the glass chamber that the full effect of the environment hit them. The air was filled with smoke and death. Apple Bloom hacked in her attempts to breathe. As calmly as possible the fillies trotted through the woods until they got to a clearing. That's when a light shone from the sky above causing them to look up. Streaks of blue and white danced and collided with another, more lanky figure illuminating the smoldering world below with each connection they made. But what really caught Scootaloo's eye was the thing that laid before them on the ground just a few yards ahead.

"SPIKE!" she cried. Taking notice from her shout, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom hurriedly followed her to the feeble dragon. They all let out separate gasps at the sight. There was Twilight's number one assistant lying on the ground with a dark fluid dripping out of a large wound in his torso. His head was dripping with sweat and his coloring was rather pale. His breath came in short shuddering gasps.

"Spike...girls, we need to get him some help," Scootaloo said. It took her shaking the others to get their minds working again and comprehending what she had told them.

"R...right..." Sweetie Belle agreed slowly.

"We could be Cutie Mark Crusader Dragon Docto-" Scootaloo glared at Apple Bloom and shook her head. This was serious.

"Or...we could just get him to someone that could actually help him..." Apple Bloom more appropriately reasoned in defeat. Sweetie Belle cringed as she and Scootaloo hoisted the young dragon onto their backs causing all sorts of pained moans and such.

"Tw...Twilight..." Spike groaned, fluid leaking out of his mouth as he spoke.

"Come on, the Phone Booth must have brought us here for a reason. It'll be our way to get him somewhere," Scootaloo ordered. Apple Bloom didn't move however...in fact she hadn't even taken part in picking up Spike. Her eyes had remained fixed on something else entirely.

"Apple Bloom, come on. What are you staring...at?..." Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle now saw it as well. At the top of a nearby hill silhouetted by the flames behind it stood a much taller pony. No...a stallion. No pony got THAT tall. But it was unlike any they'd ever laid eyes on. What seemed to be the linings of winglike structures jutted out of its back. It also had a much odder head formation than they'd seen before. Instead of one horn jutting out of the center of the head like any unicorn, this being had two horns at the sides of its head. Two sharp pointed vicious horns. Lastly its eyes had no pupils in them. They just glowed red...blood red..

Seeming to be satisfied with its observation, the abominable entity turned and trotted back down the other side of the hill, its form disappearing in the flames behind it. The fillies only noticed how still they'd been once it was gone. They'd been frozen with fear.

"C-come on...girls..." Scootaloo managed say. Giving shaking nods, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom accompanied her back to the Phone Booth, Spike on their backs.

"Uni...Uni...Twilight...we...you just keep...running...I'll...I got your back..." his voice faded with the vanishing time machine.
---

"Hey Twilight, where are Oats and Daisies?" Spike asked fishing around for something to make for the purple unicorn.

"Upper cabinet to the left," her voice replied from the upper floor. Had Spike been someone else he'd probably roll his eyes that Twilight knew just where everything was at any given time in the tree...as well as be scared to death when she went crazy if something wasn't in the right place.

"Alright...Oats and Daisies," Spike muttered to himself flinging open the cabinet. He searched all around in the windy chamber but couldn't find the box of cereal until he glanced up.

"Oh, thank you," he said to the giant metal face that had its head busted through the wall in the back of the cabinet and the box in its mouth. Casually the dragon took the box, gave a smile to the mechanical being, and shut the door. He finished getting the meal together for the female of the dwelling and took it up to her room where she was studying about some new form of magic that she'd learned about. It was more in Rarity's field though considering it had more to do with fabric materials and such. After hoisting himself onto the bed, Spike set the bowl down next to Twilight and leaned back on her.

"We have a problem," he told her.
---

"But I don't get it..." Spike muttered to himself, "Why are we back in Ponyville?...why's Fluttershy alright?..."

"Is she never not alright?" Scootaloo asked piling into the phone booth last.

"Yeah, she's the kindest pony there is," Sweetie Belle happily announced, "She healed your wound up after all." Spike's eyes drifted down to his abdomen. He could still slightly see the area that he'd been run through.

"...Well whatever. Just get me back to where you found me as soon as possible...and why are we in a phone booth?..." the dragon finally noticed the setting he'd been lead into.

"Well HOPEFULLY getting you back to where we found you since you seem to want to go back there so badly," Scootaloo glared at the inside of the phone booth.

"I just hope sis doesn't find out about all those jewels I took," Sweetie Belle cringed at the thought of how the already normally frantic unicorn would react to such a "travesty", "...hey wait a second! I think I know when we are! This must have been when Rarity went crazy blaming Spike for sneaking in and eating all her gems!" Spike blinked and lifted a brow while realization dawned on the other fillies as well. Sweetie Belle had made sure to tell them about the whole ordeal when it had happened.

"What do you mean "when" we are?..." the dragon asked skeptically. Before anyone could explain they were encompassed in a white light. A moment later they'd appeared behind Sugarcube Corner.

"...how did we get here?..." was the question that Spike now gave.

"No idea, I was pretty sure it'd take us back where you needed to go since we got you all fixed up..." Scootaloo admitted, "But while we're here how's about we stop in for a treat?"

"We don't have time for this!" Spike pleaded, "I need to get back and help Twilight and the others, NOW!" The Cutie Mark Crusaders looked at each other and laughed. Spike's cheeks reddened with anger.

"This isn't something to laugh about!" he insisted.

"Oh Spike, we gots all the time in Equestria with this here booth," Apple Bloom wrapped an arm around his neck causing the others to nod.

"Yeah, it's a time machine!" Sweetie Belle added. Spike took a step back upon receiving the information. It wasn't possible to travel through time, especially not for three young fillies to. But...that would explain Sweetie Belle talking about how her sister had accused him of eating all of her gems earlier...and how come the world he was now in wasn't in the danger that he knew it to be in his time period. There hadn't been any talk of the horror that'd been unleashed or burning villages or anything of the sort.

"Well...I guess I could go for a scoop of ice cream..." he admitted.

"Oh fiddlesticks, that's another failure. Maybe I need a bigger reptile than Gummy for my cyborg project," Pinkie Pie's voice muttered. The dragon and fillies turned to look at the newcomer. The normally cheerful pony was carry a small limp bag which she casually tossed into a trashcan. That's when she noticed the others in the back of Sugarcube Corner. Her eyes seemed to light up as they set on Spike.

"Hey Pinkie Pie, could we get something to munch on?" Apple Bloom asked. A grin spread across the older pony's face.

"If I can use Spike for something, you four can have all the treats you want..."
---

"What does it want!" Twilight cried. Her chest heaved up and down with each gasp she took. After what had seemed like hours, she and Spike had finally lost the giant robot that had taken to assaulting them with all manner of weaponry. Luckily they'd managed to get it away from their house, but that didn't stop it from tearing through quite a few other buildings in the chase. Everywhere they went it had easily climbed across its obstacles to pursue them. They didn't know how, but eventually they had managed to hide.

"We need to get a letter to Celestia, ask her for help or something!" Spike shook the trembling pony. Twilight's eyes widened and her mouth stretched a bit.

"We can't do that!"

"Why not? We never do and we usually should! Things would go so much easier for us if she came and saved the day more often!" Spike pressed.

"But if she comes she'll think I can't handle this life in Ponyville! I'll be pulled back to Canterlot where she'll lock me up in a padded cell so that I don't get hurt and my parents will have to come and hoof-feed me food or you will since I'll be tied up in a straight jacket. And I'll never see our friends again and-"

"Alright, not calling the princess," Spike gave up being sure to place a hand over the overreacting unicorn's mouth, "But if we can't get her help what can we do?" Twilight gave a few quick breaths and closed her eyes. It was the only way she could getting any thinking done under the circumstances she was in. She needed to block everything out. If she could just get a spell together that could rust something very quick or dismantle machinery then she figured they'd have the problem solved. Before the idea could develop any further however a scream echoed through Ponyville.

"RARITY!" Spike and Twilight exclaimed. Instantly, Spike hopped onto Twilight's back and off they dashed towards the Carousel Boutique. It only took a few minutes to navigate the panicked crowds that swarmed for shelter in the nearest buildings they could find. Upon reaching their destination though, the dragon and unicorn wondered if they should have followed the example set by the citizens. Standing in front of the boutique firing all manners of exploding rockets and lasers at it was the titanic metal beast that they'd escaped from only a short while before. Except now its attacks seemed to be focused on the cowering white pony behind the boutique. She saw them the moment they approached but waved for them to stay back.

"We gotta help her!" Spike pulled on Twilight's hair causing her to give a rather annoyed expression. Before either of them could think of something a new object appeared in the street. In just a split second a hot pink car had streaked in front of them and screeched to halt.

"Hi guys!" Pinkie Pie greeted.

"Pinkie, we know you're crazy, but you have to get out of here!" Twilight told her.

"If we leave how do you plan to stop that thing?" OC asked. Twilight and Spike remained silent for a spell. Not because of the question but because of who had asked it. Neither of them had ever seen the black and red being before in their lives and his form bore quite the uncanny resemblance to the dragon that rode atop Twilight.

"If you don't have an answer then I suggest you all stay back," OC told them.

"See ya in a min-"

"Get out Pinkie Pie," he ordered sternly. Pinkie Pie blinked before taking Gummy and hopping out next to Twilight and Spike. "Okie Dokie Loki!"

Being sure to wave to the cheerful Earth pony, OC pressed his foot as hard as he could against the pedal. In seconds houses became blurs as he sped passed them. He didn't need to look back at the two characters next to Pinkie Pie to know the kinds of shocked expressions they were giving to his actions. But if there was anyone that could take down this kind of threat it was him. And he wasn't about to let one of Pinkie Pie's friends get hurt if he could do anything to stop the ordeal. The wind now began to cloud his visor with how cold it was getting due to his speed, but he only got faster. Just as he was within about seven feet of the tall mechanoid, OC finally launched himself out of the vehicle and onto the robot himself leaving the car to smash into its foot.

Its attack was delayed for quite a bit as it looked down at its now burning servo. OC fortunately had crawled around under its belly and flipped up onto its back on the other side. After a while, the robot simply flopped its foot around to create wind to extinguish the flames and turned its attention back to Rarity who had now taken shelter behind her friends.

"Um...guys..." Spike's eyes grew wide as the creature opened its mouth. Clenching her's shut, Twilight hugged him to her and prepared for the worst. Seconds passed and nothing happened causing her to peak up at the beast. OC was wrestling with its neck to keep it from firing. Fed up with the little assailant, the mechanical being snapped its head back flinging him into the air and slammed its tail into him. Just as he hit the wall of a nearby building though, OC launched himself off of it and did something that neither Twilight nor Spike would have expected. As he flew through the air his arms split open revealing two large cannons that unfolded at his elbows. It was to no avail however as the larger opponent spotted the firearms and opened its mouth firing multiple rockets at him before he could even get a shot off.

"Hey PARM, deactivate please," Pinkie Pie politely commanded. The sizzling hero looked up at the now lifeless robot and groaned. Of course he had to be helping the one pony that made no sense in her reasoning...
---

"This is awesome!" Sweetie Belle hopped around happily, "We have our own time machine!"

"I personally never want to see this thing again," Scootaloo glared at it, "ugh, there it is...this day has caused me nothing but one big headache!"

"But it was fun!" Apple Bloom agreed with Sweetie Belle, "You know, if you count out the part where we had to take Spike back to his flaming land time period and all that. And where we put the thingy on Discord's statue's neck..."

"Yeah...guess we're the ones that caused him to reawaken in the forest. At least things turned out alright in the end though right?...but I don't think I'll ever get the image of that two horned pony thing out of my head," Sweetie Belle shuddered at the thought of the monster, "I don't see why Spike would want to go back there...speaking of which, when was there? Sis has never talked about Spike getting a big hole in his body before."

"And Spike never has mentioned it either..." Apple Bloom rubbed her chin.

"Oh enough of this crap! I am going home! And if either of you two mention time travel tomorrow you can bet your hooves that I'm gonna bash your faces in!" Scootaloo yelled and stomped off trying to get the headache off her mind.
---

"So this PARM thing...it stands for-"

"Party Animal Robot Mechanoid," Pinkie Pie answered Rarity, "I poured all the latest tech into it. But it got loose before I programmed it to party so it just went on a rampage trying to target you guys with its party weapons. Would've probably also gone for Fluttershy had it gotten to the outskirts of town. But luckily we have OC here to thank for helping to take that thing down!" The hyperactive pony thumped the battered hero rapidly on the back causing him to fall over when he swung the other way.

"Who are you anyway?" Spike finally asked, "I mean you look like...well...me. Except you got a visor and gas-mask and stuff." The recolor grumbled something incoherent from the ground.

"I'm sorry what?"

"I'm just some guy trying to protect people," he muttered lifting his head up, "Obviously it comes with some consequences...which would not have happened had miss cupcakes here decided to shut PARM down herself earlier."

"Speaking of the name, I've been thinking. Isn't that a bit redundant? Robot Mechanoid?" Twilight intervened.

"Oh Twilight, that's not how you spell retard," Pinkie Pie giggled tossing the book she'd borrowed the other day onto the more intellectual pony's back. Twilight was about to explain what exactly she had said but decided against it. They all had quite the confusion from the pink one already. Adding more would just be unneeded torture.

"So darling, what um...do you plan to do with this mechanical monstrosity now?..." Rarity asked daring to step over to the titan. It stared down at her lifelessly making her quiver a bit.

"Well, I've decided that animals like this need to be free!" Pinkie Pie declared sternly with a hint of despair entering her voice, "And though I cherish it as any parent would their child, it longs for the open air and independence that comes with growing up. Of course it can come visit anytime, but what it needs is to make its own decisions and choices. To experience life as we have in the more rebellious times of our youth. So I'm setting it free." No one was spared in the strange looks that were given to Pinkie Pie.

"...it's a robot..." Twilight reminded.

"And robots shouldn't be restricted by the rules their parents set," Pinkie Pie sighed, "So PARM, reactivate and erase targets. Go live the life you need to!" Everyone let out their own respective cries and leapt back as the mechanized creation snapped back to life and looked around. After giving a final look to its creator it bounded off through Ponyville and into the Everfree Forest.

"...well...hope Zecora'll be okay..." Twilight muttered.