• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 368 Views, 35 Comments

grim awakening - Grim Darkshine



twilights helping grim darkshine with an important mission... save everyone from crysalis!

  • ...
46
 35
 368

grim darkshine 2: electric darkaloo or: return of the chaneglins part of the grim darkshine chronicles

it wsa a beaitful day in ponyvile. the sun was shining and there wasnt a cloud in the sky execpt for oen that was rite above the twilight sparkls’s libary that was rainbowdash’s cloud that she is sleeping on. but she was grim darkshine’s frind so he let her stay there because he was a nice poney and lovd and toelarted everypony.
“hey rainbowdash” he says as he walked out of the libarary door. “oh hey grim whats up?” the rainbow haired blue pegisus said, she flew down from the her cloud and landad next to grim. she landed fast next to him and made a big puff of dust coem up from the ground and grim said “hey watch where your landing rainbow crash! you can hit someone” and then rainbow crash was sad
“oh im sorry grim,” she says and was blinking really hard a lot. i didnt mean to hurt yuo i wasjust messign around” and a single tear rolld down her cheek, and then Grim felt sad because he had hurt rainbowcrash and he said “its ok rainbow you justneed to be more caerful.” and rainbowdash simled and said “ok i iwll”. And then rainbowdash leans in relly really close and says “hey grim”
“what” grim said. “i kno your in love with twilight but i really like you alot” the peagsus pony said softly and her face was really red like her hair (well part of her hair but you cant hvae someones face turn rainbow because that would be stupid xD)
“you like me alot” asked grim, and he bluhsed to but you can’t tell because his coat is red so it hidit. “yes i love you” said rainbowdash and then she leaned in really closer and she closed her eyes and they kiss. but what about twilight though grim but then SUDDENLY rainbodawsh pushed him away hard and he fell on the ground but he didnt get hurt but he was angry
“what the heck rainbowdash why did you do that” he said angrily and looked up at her irritated.
“because i am not rainbowdash” she said smiling evilly and began to glow with a green lite “i am cryslais queen of the changelings and i have retuerned for my REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Frozen. Grim was frozen. Blood cold in his veins like ice water. Limbs heavy on the ground, limp with shock and terror. Eyes locked on the spindly, glossy form before him, slowly and terribly growing up and up and up, morphing and twisting with a horrible crackling whine as smooth blue pelt gave way to hard black chitin. The rainbow mane was last to go, lengthening and shining with an insectlike iridescence as the last traces of its owner were shed.

crysalsis looked down at grim and she laughed evilly and said “haha grim darkshine you may have beaten me once but now am i strong since your love for rainbowdash and so today you will DIE!!!!”

tobe continue!!!!
DUN DUN DUUUUUN