• Published 22nd Jan 2013
  • 5,047 Views, 124 Comments

Everypony loves Twilight - LankyLuna



The mane 6 are fighting over Twilight`s love. Who will win her over?

  • ...
14
 124
 5,047

Chapter 6

Fixated on a new dress was Rarity, trying to dismiss the thought of Twilight from her head. But for some reason, although she was the element of generosity, she wanted, no, needed Twilight to herself.

"Oh, look at yourself Rarity! Thinking of Twilight again. It's been a week, and that mare hasn't left your head once for Celesta's sake!" Rarity moved her hooves faster, trying to get the gemstones on her dress as quick as she could, timing herself.

"40 one hundred- done! And in record time, too!" Rarity smiled, pleased with her work. "And you seemed to get that darn Twilight out of your head...Oh Celestia..." Rarity said, her eyes catching on something outside of her house. It was Twilight and Rainbow Dash, They're probably on a date. Rarity thought, staring at Twilight and her 'marefriend'.

"Oh dear!" Rarity said as she saw Rainbow tumble down from the sky brutally. She ran outside to go help her friends. "Rainbow!" Rarity yelled. As she got closer she saw red blood seeping onto the green grass.

"Twi...ligh-" Rainbow passed out from loss of blood.

"Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh!" Twilight said, looking around for a telephone to use to call the ambulance.
"Rarity! We need a phone!" Twilight shouted.

"Yes, there's one in my boutique!" Rarity shouted back, running up to Rainbow.

Twilight frantically ran to Rarity's house, calling the ambulance as soon as she found the phone.


Back at the clubhouse, the Cutie Mark Crusaders were at their thinking spot, trying to figure out where they'd find another love potion, other than the one that made Miss. Cheerilee and Big Macintosh go crazy.

"Well why don't we just go to the library?" Asked Apple Bloom.

"But what if Twilight asks us what we're up to?" Replied Scootaloo,

"Ah guess." Said Apple Bloom dejectedly.

"Why don't we just tell her it's, uh, Crusader's business?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"But if she knows we're making a love potion, then she'll probably be extra careful when we give her it. That's if she even lets us keep trying once she figures it out." Scootaloo explained.

"What about Zecora?" Apple Bloom cheerfully asked.

"Yeah, okay! That way we probably won't even need to make it." Sweetie Belle agreed.

"Okay." Scootaloo said unenthusiastically.


Applejack was back at the farm, making apple pie, apple cider, and apple crumble to sell in the week after next week's Heart's and Hooves dance. She was planning on asking Twilight out then.

Not that I like Twilight. Thought Applejack.

No, you love her.

"What?!" Applejack said, then looked back at her pie and continued baking.

Agh, hooey. Twilight will never say yes to a simple mare like myself. Applejack sadly cut up apples, and placed them neatly into the pie dough.

Maybe askin' her out isn't such a good idea. Applejack looked at Granny Smith. Maybe I should talk to Granny before askin' her.

No, Applejack. You can do this by yourself, don't go botherin' yer sleepin' granny for help.

Anyway, ah'm pretty dang sure it's impossible to wake up that woma- The phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Applejack! You've gotta come quick. Rainbow dash got injured!" She heard Twilight say over the line.

"Ah'm comin'!" Applejack hung up, and called Big Macintosh to finish cooking, then galloped straight to the hospital.