• Published 16th Jan 2013
  • 579 Views, 6 Comments

My life in Equestria - REDEMPTION 521



I get teleported to Equestria for unknown reasons, finish off an old project and nearly get killed several times...

  • ...
20
 6
 579

Reminder and request

This chapter is NOT anything to do with the ongoing story, but a request to anypony out there who is willing to assist.

As you all should know I lost my editor a while back, and since then have not had the courage to publish any current chapters for any of my 2 stories, because I simply think that they are not up to standard and will not be even worthy of being read by anypony, or to even be looked at, it pained me as to when I first acquired my very first editor, upon the mistakes that were so blatantly obvious, they made a mockery of me.

This simple request is that to anyone willing to help, notify me on their availability, I cannot pay any sum of money for this and will only acquire editors who work at a FREE service, but in return will receive credit in the aft-section of each chapter.

I will also announce that any criticism that is harsh is not approved of, I am giving you my best here guys, so I'll be writing chapters and publishing as I go, they won't be top notch quality, but I'll be phasing through each one to correct minor spelling errors and grammar effects.

There is also NO time limit to when the chapters are needed to be completed by editing, but I ask that a schedule of no longer than 2-3 weeks tops is maximized, if for any reason an extended time limit is required, I ask that I am messaged with the reason, and the time needed for the extension.

Just a friendly notice.

REDEMPTION 521