• Published 16th Jan 2013
  • 577 Views, 6 Comments

My life in Equestria - REDEMPTION 521



I get teleported to Equestria for unknown reasons, finish off an old project and nearly get killed several times...

  • ...
20
 6
 577

A normal day

A/N: This chapter is short as it is an intro scene of how the story's title actually comes in place and to see if I can actually make this work, if I do decide to continue I will do so.

It was a sunny day, I was walking home from school after a hard day of studying, G.C.S.E art kinda took it's toll on me and left me pretty tired and if it's not spending my lunch time drawing, it's spent making music, that said aside from having to study 5 different subjects, I was also hauling around a load of magnets and metal for a project I was working on.

"Geez I'm tired" was all I said before making the trek back down the path back to home, I had a few minutes to spare so I decided to burn them off by taking a long route through the forest, a path I usually take when I get bored or just want to enjoy the scenery"Well, I don't see why not"I said as I was making my journey, through the dark forest, I noticed a strange purple light glowing amidst the darkness "What the hell?" I walked closer as the light became brighter.

When I reached the light I knew something was off, there was no source for it to come from"Okay, this is weird, I wonder what the heck it is."I said as I decided to walk towards it, I was curious of what it was so I reached into, but when I did I found nothing "What th-" was all I got to say as I heard a deafening sound and I blacked out.


Before I knew it I was conscious again, but falling from a very high height from somewhere I didn't even know existed "WHAT THE HELL!" I managed to just cough out as I was falling closer and closer into an ocean "OH SH-" I was cut short by the impact of the water hitting me,it felt like a ton of bricks had just been dropped on me.

I opened my eyes, as I looked around I could clearly see I was in clear water as I could see all my surroundings, as I began to lose my breath I attempted to swim up, but to no a vale I was getting no where fast, I immediately began to think this was the end of me, dying for no reason by some kind of whacked-up teleportation thingy, as I tried to swim up again I felt my body begin to go limp, as I tried to reach up lost my breath, I grabbed my throat pleading for survival but got nothing as I felt my body go limp and my world began to fade.


I regained consciousness as I coughed up the water I'd choked on and looked around "What the hell just happened?" when I looked at the ground I noticed I was on some kind of beach "How did I get here?" I looked at my bag to make sure none of my stuff was broken, luckily it wasn't and I gave a breath of relief, I got up and started to walk but as I did I noticed something strange, I didn't have hands or feet "Wait, what th-" I cut myself short as I brought up what felt like my hand, only to find a black hoof "Okay, so I'm a pony?" I looked at the rest of my body to find that my coat was pure black, I had a l long sharp horn that was on my head and a large pair of wings folded at my sides "Wait, I'm an Alicorn?now what else coul-" I immediately cut my self short again preventing myself from causing a catastrophic event that usually occurs when I say that.

"Okay I'm a pony all of a sudden so that can only mean I'm in Equestria" I decided to have a look around the surrounding are to see if I could spot anypony nearby, when I walked up to the top of a hill I could see a few vague buildings that seemed to belong to a village of some sort, when I looked further in I could see a barn of some sort and I immediately new where that was, it was Sweet Apple Acres, I looked around for a path into the village and found a dirt road leading into a forest, I walked back down the hill and traced where the path should have come out, "Well I don't know how to fly yet so." when I found it I followed it into the dark abyss that awaited me.

As I went further into the darkness I could see more clearly for some reason and I looked up to see if my horn was flared up but it wasn't.

"What is going on here? First I fall out of the sky into an ocean and drown, secondly I wake up on a beach perfectly fine and I'm an Alicorn and thirdly I can see in the dark? never expected any of this from just touching a purple light." as I continued further I could hear howling and roars in the distance.

"What the hell was that?"

As I looked around I saw nothing and sought to continue on down the path, but was interrupted by the sound of growling and heavy breathing "Okay, whoever you are or whatever the hell you might be, I seriously don't want a fight right now." but to my luck the growling grew louder and louder until 3 sets of glowing eyes appeared "Okay to asses this, I'm a pony I'm in a forest near Ponyville or something and there's only one creature that growls and has glowing eyes in Equestria and that is a Timberwolf, congratulations to myself for wandering into the Everfree Forest." as the beasts emerged from the foliage I crouched into a defensive position readying myself for a fight.

The Timberwolves closed in on me readying to attack, as they leaped I rolled out of the way to avoid being at a disadvantage, they turned to me once again and lashed out at me as I tried to roll out of the way, I failed to move quickly enough and got sliced down my side "AHHH!Son of a bitc-" I cut myself short as I had to dodge another attack from hitting me again, as I tried to look around for an exit I found myself surrounded.

"Come on fido! you already took a slice out of me!" I shouted as it was true, I had a huge slice across my side and I was bleeding quite badly, they all lunged at me as I tried to roll but I was not fast enough, I was piled on and being cut pretty badly when all of a sudden my horn flared up "That can't be good." I said in slight fear of me nearly dying again, but when I started to feel immense power flowing through me my vision went black, when I opened my eyes the Timberwolves were dead, their remains were a small pile of wood debris that was burning with a dark crimson flame.

"Too close, I'm not going to survive long like this even as an Alicorn, so I'd better haul my ass outta' here." I then started galloping off down the path towards the exit but had to slow down and put pressure on my wounds with a hoof, when I finally made it to the outskirts I stopped to look at the village, it was vastly colorful even in the dark because I could still see perfectly, I looked at the ground to see a rather large puddle of blood forming, I then looked at my hoof and said "What did I do to deserve this?" as my world began to slowly fade I fell down to the ground, my vision blurred from near death.

"No, no time to rest, I gotta...keep...moving." those where my last words before I lost all strength to move, it was a cold night and the only warmth I had was my fur, my wings and a puddle of blood, I decided that if this was my end I may as well try to stay warm for the hell of it, I curled up soaking my coat and wings in blood and slowly drifted off into a coma.

A/N: like I said short chapter here but things will pick up further in and become deeper.