• Published 16th Jan 2013
  • 579 Views, 6 Comments

My life in Equestria - REDEMPTION 521



I get teleported to Equestria for unknown reasons, finish off an old project and nearly get killed several times...

  • ...
20
 6
 579

Jail time.........

A/N: I have come back from the hellish depths of moving house, sorry about the delay everypony!

It was getting dark a little and I was still walking back to Twilight's house to paint the suit, install the electronics and construct the railgun, I hoped Twilight hadn't found the suit yet as that would have been awkward to explain to her, as I was walking there were still ponies milling about their business as usual, I overheard a pony singing a song about smiling and looked around to see who it was and saw a pink pony bouncing around, I went over to go and say hello "Hey that's a pretty good song you're singing." she stopped bouncing and smiled "Thanksmyname'sPinkiePiewhat'syours?" how the hell can she speak that fast? "I don't actually know, I only woke up from hospital a few weeks ago." she then started walking around me.

"HeyI'veneverseenamaleAlicornbefore, cometothinkofitI'veneverseenIyoubefore." she then jumped into the air and gasped before launching off some where "What's up with her?" I shrugged and continued walking back to Twilight's house but then got bored again and took flight, only going at a slow pace because I didn't want to cause an event like last time.


When I reached the house I entered to find spike tidying up the bookshelves with a feather duster

"Hey Spike."

He turned around to face me and replied "Hey." as I looked around, Twilight was nowhere to be seen and as I walked along the floor I came across a scorch mark on the wood "Hey Spike, where's Twilight?" he didn't face me but still spoke "Twilight has err, how do I put this, vanished." I cocked my head in confusion and said "Vanished?" spike then fumbled his claws "There was an accident with the Elements of harmony and they created a sort of field around her, when we managed to see where she was, there was only a burn mark where she used to be." I walked to the basement door and spoke as I opened it "Spike, I'll find her don't worry, but you're gonna see something pretty cool in a bit, I just need to finish it." I walked down into the basement, locking the door after me.


I laid all of my supplies on the table next to my suit and brought out the schematic for the railgun, as I looked over the schematic I noticed the fact of it being more complex than I thought, and I decided to build something else "Okay, so I'm going to need to make two of them, one for each wing...."


About 20 minutes had past and I had finished what I had made, two razor sharp, steel blades that were connected to springs and attached under the wings of my suit.

"okay so if I'm correct, when I do this..." as I twisted a cable inside the helmet the blades popped out with a sharp slicing noise, they were pointed out to the very tip of the wing, the blades were about 30 inches long.

As I put the blades back in their sheaths, I closed the back of the helmet and started putting the suit on and clicking the parts and hinges in place, to my surprise, the suit still didn't weigh anything "The hell is up with this suit, with the amount of metal in the damn thing I shouldn't be able to move, let alone have it on." as I put the helmet on, I turned the visor and H.U.D systems on and saw the screen light up in a deep red color and a layout of messages appear.

"SYSTEMS BOOTING UP......
"F.O.F....ONLINE
"NAVIGATION.....ONLINE
"HEALTH SYSTEMS.....ONLINE

"Well everything seems to be working." As I looked on my left and right, I opened out my wings and popped the blades out, about a second later a display of the blades and my body came up on the visor, showing me an outer view of the suit, as I looked around I saw a small wooden table in the corner, I looked at my wing blades and smiled, as I flung my wings forward, the blades cut through the table like paper, as I stood up normally, I folded my wings back and the blades clicked back in to my wings "Now, let's find Twilight."


as I came up from the basement, slowly stepping up the stairs hearing the loud clanging sound of my metal hooves on the stairs, I opened the door to find Spike nowhere to be seen "Spike?" as I looked around I called his name a few more times, but to no result I got nothing in a response "Huh, wonder where he's gone." as I walked outside of the library a looked towards Canterlot and saw fireworks going off all over the place "I think that's a good place to start." as I flared open my metal wings I took flight and headed towards Canterlot.


TIME: 2:30PM
LOCATION: CANTERLOT
TWILIGHT'S P.O.V
As I landed back down in the courtyard with my friends we we're all having fun and rejoicing, we all went to the castle and started eating in the castle's dining room.

"I still can't believe you're an Alicorn, Twi, It's just so awesome!" as I looked at rainbow dash I smiled "To be honest Rainbow, I'm still surprised myself" as I took a sip of wine from my cup we all heard a loud commotion outside.

"I wonder what that's all about." I said as I took another bite from my daisy sandwich "Don't worry about those ruffians dear Twilight, you're a princess now, nopony would ever think of bothering you." as I looked at Rarity I nodded "I guess you're right." as I said that, the door flew open revealing a pegasus wielding a knife "You're not worthy of being a princess!" as she finished, she lunged through the air towards me with murder in her eyes, everypony gasped in fear, time seemed to slow down as I closed my eyes....nothing happened, when I re-opened my eyes I saw a large pony in what seemed like some sort of armor, with blades attached to it's wings, holding the pegasus, when I looked closer, I noticed that the pegasus was dead and had been impaled, leaving blood dripping off the tips of the blades, forming a puddle, as they took the blades out, the pegasus dropped to the floor like a stone, as I looked at the pony I saw that it was an Alicorn, and it's helmet had a red glowing slit in it.

I thought to myself, "What in Equestria, is that...."


TIME: 2:45PM
LOCATION: CANTERLOT
MY P.O.V
As the body hit the floor, I looked up and saw six ponies, their jaws nearly touching the floor and a yellow one crying, I looked at Twilight and spoke through my helmet, my voice being deepened and muffled "Can somepony please explain, what in the name of hell, is going on here-" I was cut off as a white unicorn with a purple mane screamed for help.

"Over here!"

I could hear what sounded like a battalion of ponies headed towards me.

"Whoa, whoa, just calm down, I'm not here to-" I was then interrupted as she started throwing anything she could grab at me with her magic, forcing me to dodge them, as I continued to dodge them, I heard a pony shouting.

"Step away from those ponies!" as I looked back, I was hit with a magic blast the seemed like a missile of force hit me, sending me flying into the wall, causing my armor's weight to crack the wall.

As I tried to get back up I felt something incredibly heavy pushing me down, causing me to struggle to even look up, but when I managed to, I saw a tall Alicorn with a flowing rainbow colored mane and tail holding me down with magic, with an evil look in her eyes.

"Guards, take this pony, and lock him up...and clean up this mess....."

As I saw a pony in gold and purple armor walk up to me and try to drag me, I tried to speak, but felt myself too weak to even move, a could see my armor smoking from where I'd been hit, but my head started to hurt like hell as I started to lose my vision, I looked at my visor and saw 'WARNING' flash up repeatedly as the visor then shut off, and I lost my consciousness, and blacked out, feeling nothing but the pain in my side, and being dragged along the floor slowly....


TIME: 5:00PM
LOCATION: CANTERLOT
TWILIGHT'S P.O.V
As I was walking around outside with my friends, I was still shaking from what had just happened, Fluttershy was still crying from what she had seen.

"I hope they send that barbarian to the moon!" I heard Rarity shout, I looked at her and said, "Rarity, that pony just saved my life, I doubt the princess will do anything like that" she then looked at me with a straight face and said "But he killed that pony and made poor Fluttershy cry!"

I looked over at where Fluttershy was sat, sobbing, with Rainbow Dash comforting her "Shhh, It's okay Fluttershy, nothing bad is going to happen to us...."


TIME: N/A
LOCATION: UNKNOWN
MY P.O.V
As I slowly regained my consciousness, my vision began to slowly blur back, when I fully opened my eyes I could feel my wings were chained up, as I looked up I noticed I was chained up to a wall at a small height, when I looked down, a saw my rear hooves were also chained up and spread apart, when I looked at my hooves, I could see a sort of blood-red mist, was seeping out of my eyes and dissipating inside my helmet, creating a low-level light.

as I struggled against the chains I could hear them rattle against my armor.

"Great, looks like I'm not getting out of here any time soon....wait, I still have magic."

As I tried lighting up my horn I felt I huge shock of electricity surge through my head "Gah!, F-fuck that hurt!" as I looked around the cell I saw a huge metal door, I then heard somepony talking.

"Are you sure you want to go in there princess?" as I focused on the voice I could hear another. "Yes I'm sure, I wish to deal with this pony, personally, you may be dismissed."

As I heard the first pony trot off, I saw the massive bolt on the door slide up and to the side, and the Alicorn with the rainbow mane walk in.

"You.....what do you want with me?" as I said that she looked at me evilly and spoke "you are going to tell me everything I want, and maybe I'll just spare you a few hours for attempting to kill my student." as she walked around the room I looked at her and said "Kill her? I didn't try to kill anypony." she looked at me and said "Then why were you present and why was one of my student's friends shrieking and throwing things at you?" I shook my head and responded "What happened was Twilight went missing and I came to find her, I got here just in time to stop her from being killed by a pegasus." She brought a hoof to her chin.

"Then why are you wearing armor looking like you want to take on an army?" I looked at my hooves and wings which is all I could see of my armor. "A little project I've been working on." as she looked at my I felt unnerving and cold "What's your name?" I knew that was coming, so I responded simply with "Don't know" she cocked her head and said "You don't know your own name?" I shook my head "I got teleported here from a different place, no idea who I am." she looked at me suspiciously and said.

"Take off your armor." I laughed and replied "Little hard from here, don't suppose you could let me down could you?" she sighed "Very well, but I will keeping a very close eye on you..." as she opened my wing and hoof shackles, I dropped ont all fours and clicked my neck "Alright one sec" as my visor turned back on, all my H.U.D elements lit back up, and my visor's eye slot lit up, causing it to light the room up a little, as the alicorn, stepped back her horn alight, I clicked off my helmet and placed it on the floor, then opening all the hinges on my armor, allowing me to slip out of it without having to dismantle it.

My eyes were still producing a mist, and I could see in the dark, my blood red mane and tail flowing, and I flexed my wings I then looked at the alicorn who's eyes had widened to the size of plates, she simply said two words "Dark Star."

A/N: Sorry about the delay, but I'm back, I'm in need of an editor so if anypony is willing to help me, please post in the comments!