• Published 16th Jan 2013
  • 578 Views, 6 Comments

My life in Equestria - REDEMPTION 521



I get teleported to Equestria for unknown reasons, finish off an old project and nearly get killed several times...

  • ...
20
 6
 578

No way back

It was nearly 6:00PM, it took me a while to draw out the schematic on the steel as I needed to use a laser cutter I had with me after I bought it from a good old friend, after that I started building the suit bit by bit as I had always known that to be the best idea to use on something like this, I had just finished building the helmet, now all it needed was some black paint, I set the helmet aside and started building the chestplate of the suit's armor, pulling out a blowtorch I melded the metal into shape with my magic without even knowing "What is up with my horn? It's probably nothing." I continued to weld and place the interior padding inside.

After about a good ten minutes of welding I started to build the rest of the suit's body plating, welding each bit into place carefully, joining the metal together.


About four hours had gone by and I was done with the suit "Now to test this thing to make sure it works." I slipped on each piece and locked each bit into place with it's hinges, It fitted as planned and was comfortable to wear and my wings fitted in their flexible plating, now all I had to do was try the helmet, I clicked a switch on my right hoof and a heavy helmet folded up and connected itself to my head, I flapped my wings to see how heavy the suit was but to my surprise it weighed nothing "What the? Well at least the suit works, but I'm going to have to use the damn H.U.D module mike built for me in the helmet, I'll also need the electronics for the wiring." I attached the final pieces that were four small thruster modules to the legs, all I needed now was the electronics for the H.U.D and thrust modules and after being happy with my work I click off my helmet and took the armor off, mounting it back on it's rack, I headed upstairs and back through the door, closing it behind me I placed my schematics into my bag next to my bed and trotted off, "Oh crap, I don't have any money do I?" Well that was the last thing I expected, I walked upstairs to find Twilight stargazing through her telescope, I took this as an opportunity "Impressive aren't they?" Twilight jumped nearly falling off her chair, "AHHH! Don't scare me like that!" I smiled "As for your question, yes, they are impressive, Princess Luna's the pony who creates this night sky." Now that impressed me, a single pony able to create such a master piece all on their own "Where I'm from the night sky sort of created it's self." Twilight looked at me dumbfounded "That's not possible! Princess Luna created the night sky and raises it." Oh, crap I never told her where I'm originally from did I? "Well I'm not from Equestria, I'm from a similar planet called 'Earth', on there the sky moves it's self due to orbital rotation." She was giving me a suspicious look that made me slightly uncomfortable.

"What do you mean you're not from here?" Oh boy here we go "Well you see, I got teleported here by a strange purple light, and I fell from the sky, landed in an ocean, drowned, woke up on a beach after drowning, suddenly I'm no longer human I'm an Alicorn, I nearly die from a pack of wolves made out of wood, get rescued by a very pretty mare" she was blushing furiously so I smiled "die again, wake up again and now here I am speaking about stuff nobody cares about." I took a long breath and looked at Twilight, to my surprise, she had noted everything down.

"Wait, so you're from a planet called earth which must mean you used to be a Human but got teleported by a purple light and now here you are?" How the hell did she know about Humans? now I was curious, and second how the hell did she manage to note all of that down? "Wait a minute, how do you know about Humans?" I asked "Well, here in Equestria, Humans used to be a myth, but several bones have been found matching a Human's skeleton, and that purple light, that was me, I was testing a teleportation spell that works on objects and I guess you were that object."

"So you brought me here?"

Twilight nodded but looked at the floor looking sad and then said "Yes, but please don't hate me!" hate her? why would I hate her? this place is far better than Earth so why would I be mad "Why would I hate you?" Twilight looked up and smiled "You don't hate me!? But I took you away from you're world!" she really doesn't know does she "Pfffft' No I ain't mad, you don't want to see the state my world was in." She hopped up and hugged me so I returned the favor and hugged back. "I didn't catch your name." wait I don't have a name yet do I? "That's because I never threw it." I smiled at that sentence, I've used it so many times in a situation like this "Plus, I don't even know if I have a name." Twilight looked at me confused, and for some reason she was staring at my flank "Uh, why are you looking at me like that?" Twilight instantly looked away and tried to hide another blush, she came to her senses and said "You're an Alicorn with a cutie mark, but you don't have a name? Oh! I bet Princess Celestia knows!" Wait what? "Um, who exactly is that?" Twilight instantly turned to me "She rules Equestria with her sister Luna, she's also my teacher since she made me her personal student."

"And I'm guessing their Alicorns too, right?" Twilight looked at me and smiled "Thought so, anyway where is she?" Twilight pointed out of her window towards a huge castle-like structure on the side of a mountain, my knowledge of being a brony a while ago came in handy right about, now "Let me guess, Canterlot?" She smiled at me "Well how do we ask her?" She looked at me and shouted "Spiiiiiike!" instantly the small purple dragon was at her side "Take a letter" wait a letter? how is she going to get up their? Spike brought out a quill and scroll and Twilight read out

"Dear Princess Celestia, 5 months ago near the Everfree forest I found a male Alicorn on the verge of death, I brought him to Ponyville hospital for them to patch him up, he never woke up so I assumed him dead, but recently he came to my door and thanked me after asking if I remembered him, he is not from this world as he was dragged out by an object teleportation spell I was practicing, he used to be a human from what he's told me but he is currently without a name and I was wondering if you knew who he was.
Your faithful student
Twilight Sparkle."

Spike finished writing and burned the letter into a green flame that went towards Canterlot's main castle which is where I was guessing the princesses are staying.

"Now that's cool" Spike buffed out his chest in pride and said "Well being a unique dragon does have it's perks." Twilight giggled "Oh Twilight, I don't have a job yet so I don't suppose you have any suggestions would you?" she brought a hoof to her chin and thought for a few seconds "Hmm, come to think of it I think you could just help out around town and see what happens, I do have somethings I need help with." looks like that problems solved "I think I'll start with helping you." she looked at me and smiled "That's very kind of you, I need help creating a new spell that will allow me to cast an illuminating light that doesn't burn out or drain constant magic from the user." Oddly that doesn't seem that hard to be honest "sure but we better get back to bed, it's rather late." Twilight and I both yawned at the same time and said our goodnights before we headed back to our beds.

When I tried to sleep I was still thinking "Maybe I belong here." as my thoughts stopped, I slowly drifted into a peaceful sleep.