• Published 13th Jan 2013
  • 471 Views, 23 Comments

Flare's Descent to Madness - tasteless trash



Umm, well, this is my first fic, I hope it doesn't ultimatly fail. Flare is from earth, from the year 1459. He is a rouge, who hates the government... Read for more. Rated T for sort of gory, but not like, organs on the floor gory.

  • ...
26
 23
 471

Flare's Implantation

Flare came into the town, and saw ponies all around. He gazed at what seemed to be a hospital. Suddenly, he ran in to somepony. Thank goodness I'm disguised...

He looked at the pony, who in normal cases he would have scolded. Suddenly, he realized this was the pony Pinkie Pie. It seemed as soon as he was going to speak, the pony shot up in the air and let out a gasp.

"Oh, are you new!? Of course you are, I know everypony, so if you're new, I need to meet you! Hah, that rhymed!" Suddenly she pulled out a box from heaven knows where, and it started playing music. She sang along to it.

After it was over, confetti shot out of a metal box, and out of tubes shot batter, or something. It got everywhere, including all over Flare, who was not amused.

"So, will you be my friend?!"

"Um, sure..." He gazed away for a second, knowing he was only going to have to steal the element. I guess I could do it in human form, and retain my cover here.

The pink pony burst with joy. He headed into town, and after seeing a inn, he realized he had no money. He looked around. I'll need a job of sorts...

He saw a few stalls, and a library. That's where Twilight Sparkle lives, I really need to find a way to get in... His brain did a flip-out, and he realized he could get a job there...

He came in the library, and saw a pony ferociously studying. Is that Twilight Sparkle? "Uhh, is this the library?"

The pony flipped around, seemingly slightly annoyed by the interruption. She sighed, and said "Yeah..."

"Umm, I was wondering if you needed any workers..." Flare shuffled his... hooves. It was hard to get used to the disguise.

The pony took this into consideration. She finally spoke. "Well, Spike works here sort of, but it would be great to have someone work here full time."

Flare smiled. But then the pony spoke again. "So what's your name?" Flare gazed to the side.

"It's... Flare Flames." Thank goodness nobody knew his name. He could us his real name freely...

"Okay, when can you start work Flare Flames?" He thought.

"Actually, I can start today." They came to an agreement of 3 bits a hour, for on average 8 hours a day, overtime allowed, and Flare got to work.

After a boring day of sweeping and shelving books, Flare got his 24 bits. He headed to the inn from earlier. It apparently was 5 bits a night. He payed and decided to go to sleep, only after enjoying a small dinner. He had soup... but a thick soup.

He woke the next morning. He rubbed the necklace, or even his sword. It was uncomfortable sleeping as a pony, but he had no choice. What if some cleaning pony came in while he slept?

He went outside after his complimentary breakfast. He had... bread. After that, he went to work.

Author's Note:

No, fight again, but next chapter, you'll have a fight and music.