• Published 13th Jan 2013
  • 472 Views, 23 Comments

Flare's Descent to Madness - tasteless trash



Umm, well, this is my first fic, I hope it doesn't ultimatly fail. Flare is from earth, from the year 1459. He is a rouge, who hates the government... Read for more. Rated T for sort of gory, but not like, organs on the floor gory.

  • ...
26
 23
 472

Flare's Attempt for The Second

Flare opened up his rations. He sighed and stared at the soup longingly, wishing for better. He had done a job once, and it payed enough for him to buy the materials to make these. He grabbed the makeshift spoon he had carved.

It had been a week since he had gotten the Element of Kindness, and he had to hide, due to the fact that they were on high alert. They couldn't identify where he was to strike next. They also had heavy defense around Ponyville. There was a reward for capture, a punishment for harboring him...

Flare learned about 2 days ago that there was a festival of some sorts coming up. He couldn't remember the name, but it was apparently going to bring some ponies to the town. He had to wait out longer.

Flare started drinking the thin soup. He wished for some sort of thick, rich, creamy soup with beef and vegetables... And then some pure water instead of his contaminated vial of nastiness. He saw a rabbit a little ways away. He pulled out his crossbow, pointed, and fired. It hit the rabbit, and Flare grabbed it and prepped a fire. He cooked it on a spit.

As he finished cooking it, he minced it, and ground it. He put the now hearty and most likely tasty meat into the soup. He found some vegetation from a nearby farm, which was plentiful. He got back to camp, and put them in the soup too.

He looked at the bowl, and took a taste. It was amazing compared to the thin, plain soup before. Now all he wanted was cream, or even some clean water.

He finished the soup, and put the bowl away. He stood, and smothered his fire. He decided to throw some greens in the fire, and make smoke. Then he ran to the edge of town, jumped on a house, and watched the fire. He heard guards gallop to the fire, and then he dashed into the village.

He hid in alleys, and then he saw the boutique. He dashed towards it, hiding every once in a while, and then climbed in the window.

He pulled a blade from his side, and looked around. His mouth dropped. He dashed around, looking at all the gems... there was at least 3 on every dress. He searched a chest. There was piles upon piles. He drooled at them. He wanted them so badly... He shook his head, and sighed. I'm here for the element...

He dashed upstairs, and saw the pony. The elegant pony obviously was well groomed, and her hair was twisted everywhere. He took a step towards the pony. Suddenly, some cloth shot out at him. He slashed at it, and it fell to the ground.

The pony's horn had a faint aura around it. He charged, and was pushed back by some unknown force. He hit a wall, and pulled himself up, clutching his injured arm. He was hit square in the chest by a roll of fabric. He threw it to the side, and dashed again.

He tripped over a small barrier created with chairs, and fell. He watched as his sword clattered away. He pulled his knife, and suddenly the sword rose. It started to come towards him. He started to dash towards the pony. Suddenly, his sword flew right next to him, and then out the window.

He growled at the pony. He was now close enough to grab the element. He leaped, and grabbed on impact with the ground. He got up, and ran towards the window. He leaped out, and fell. He rolled on impact, and grabbed his sword. He dashed toward the forest.

He reached the forest, and found himself at a cliff. He slid down to a rocky platform. He gazed at the sun, on the horizon. He looked at the element. He put it in his bag. Well, I have Kindness and Generosity.

Two retrieved, four left.

Author's Note:

Alright, music! Listen at these URLs:

ELECTRONIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwfTHpnGLY
CLASSICAL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HezRbC-IYFw