• Published 9th Jan 2013
  • 775 Views, 20 Comments

The Menacing statue - Prince Laviere



this story is abotu a changeling that was being used as a statue, as it was not born alive, and somehow ends up inhabited by a soul not from equestria

  • ...
8
 20
 775

cunning

... Freiheit bucks the assassin mid-air, the Guard jumps back and bucks the changeling across the room into the wall near the window.the changeling yells "I AM MESSER! I AM AN ASSASSIN OF CHRYSALIS HERSELF! you will die! empty-shell!"

Freiheit calmly answered "how about no?" then ran across the room quickly and opened the door (he still hadn't learned how to manipulate objects, and only knew how to do a normal bursts of magic) Twilight then walked in. Rainbow dash heard the commotion from her room and flew out towards his window ot look in and see what was happening.

Messer had put up a flame-shield (the changeling version of a force field) blocking twilight. Freiheit and the guard, however, were unaffected.

Freiheit while agile and strong, hadn't properly trained for battle, and was weaponless, unless he used a burst of magic. were as the guard was trained for battle, and had a weapon, he didn't have the speed to match Messer. Freiheit understood this predicament but also understood that Messer wasn't expecting an attack from behind. so he simply nodded at Rainbow.

Rainbow dash saw he nodded. and, as a brash, not-thinking-things-through, practically fearless mar that she is, charged. "AAAGGGHHHH!" and tackled Messer. he promptly fell ot the ground, and dropped the knife. the magical barrier falling down.

Rainbow dash hit Messer hard in the back of his head with her right hoof, knocking him out. Freiheit smiled at her. "Thanks Rainbow Dash. probably couldn't have done that without you." then paused. "you knew he was a fake to right?"

Rainbow shrugged"no problem. anything for a friend." Freiheit blinked, and smiled warmly

Twilight asked hte guard that seemed less-spy-y "can you bring him to Celestia? She'll know what to do." he saluted and dragged Messer out with him Twilight smiled "sooooo.... you awake enough to learn more about magic then?" he simply rolled his eyes. he looked ot rainbow dash. who had already left through the window "sure."



________________________________________________________________________________________________



after the magic lessons on some minor teleportation (objects, such as quills, books ink wells, Messer's knife, and the Helm that was left in the room are all he could teleport at the moment) some telekinesis he took to about as good as Rarity (so pretty good) and a minor shield spell, but nothing of note-worthiness.

After Twilight let him go Celestia came by and appolagized about the assassination attempt on his life he told her it didn't matter, it wasn't her fault. and since there were no scars, or deaths, there was nothing to really apolagise for he then asked if he could walk or fly around, since his room is boring.

"sorry. not yet. but perhaps later, if you can pull of a disguise. but, for now. you'll be learnign some social things with Luna. simply tlaking, reading, playing games. thigns liek that until we can get you out of your room safely. last night was a bit different, since we could cover that up. sorry" he simply nodded, a bit disheartened.

Author's Note:

ancient equestrian, and changeling names are now German. also, credit due and such. I do get some minor ideas form other stories with changelings. the ancient equestrian thing I had was from.... dang... can't remember it now... oh! "in love and war" by The Fool http://www.fimfiction.net/story/51911/in-love-and-war . I couldn't figure shit out. so I just went with German.

before anypony tells me ot post another chapter. sorry. BUT FACE-OFF IS ON! later! maybe!