• Published 9th Jan 2013
  • 774 Views, 20 Comments

The Menacing statue - Prince Laviere



this story is abotu a changeling that was being used as a statue, as it was not born alive, and somehow ends up inhabited by a soul not from equestria

  • ...
8
 20
 774

summing up Equestria with Gamer Luna

Freiheit was discouraged by Celestia's news that he wouldn't be able to go out until he could pull off a disguise. he didn't know how he was supposed to do that. However, he was also fairly smart. he understood that since Luna was hte Princess of the night, she should know t least a little bit about allusions.

"Luna, do you know how I could make a disguise? I get bored stuck in this room most of the day."

"hmmm, well, I do, but the best I can do is take on my evil alter-ego's appearance. and I'm not much of a teacher."

".... you know.... Equestria is pretty weird.... if I've got all of this right, you were sent to the moon for a thousand years and were completely nuts, some jewelry saved you and made you yourself again, that same jewelry turned a god of chaos into a hunk of rock, twice, and an entire species survives off of the emotion of love, and then attacked the capital city of the most common species, during a wedding, and somehow, with the power of somepony else's love, took on Celestia, one of the only living beings capable of moving a celestial body, and then later get defeated by the same love..... may I ask what a Normal day is like here?"

Luna lightly chuckled "I never thought of it like that... though, I guess that that catastrophic events are becoming more common."

"you see... Equestria's problem is that Catastrophic events are starting to not even phase you anymore....that goes against the meaning of a chatastrophy!" he then sighed "oh whatever. so you can't help me then?"

she simply shook her head. "sorry. Wanna play a game?"

Freiheit cocked his head to the side "like chess?"

Luna grinned evilly at him " hehehe... you could compare it to chess. a top secret chess on a "television" that I have recently been barred from by 'Tia. and instead of Pieces you use crossbows and spears to steal the other player's flag and defend your own."

Freiheit "what type of chess are you playing!?"

Luna rolled her eyes and teleported them both to her room.


the Guard sighed "I can finally blink!" the proceeded to do so repeatedly, since he had been staring at them as stoically as ponyly possible, as a part of his duty.

Author's Note:

this chapter WOULD have been the one were you figured out more about him. and was originally titled "Pain and Memories" but.... hehe.... I got off track and decided "FUCK IT! this'll do!"

also. GAMER LUNA!