• Published 9th Jan 2013
  • 774 Views, 20 Comments

The Menacing statue - Prince Laviere



this story is abotu a changeling that was being used as a statue, as it was not born alive, and somehow ends up inhabited by a soul not from equestria

  • ...
8
 20
 774

MASTACATION!

now now now. I know you're all just screaming TWO CHANGELINGS! WHAT! THAT MAKES NO SENSE! well, the one was a lifeless husk and is now laughing, talking, and eating. if you expect this to make sense, you might as well try to figure out Pinkie's Pinkie sense. nothign makes sense. tha'ts the point of life, now, let's continue before politics kills everypony

as they were finishing, a voice started talking in the back of the known changeling's head. it was actually more like a million different voices all saying one thing at once, they seemed faraway, but like they were being projected form nearby, directly into his head. 'Join the hive. honor the queen. serve the queen. serve your mother' to say the least. he was not impressed. his head had been making it's own voice known, and had been rambling even more than Twilight would before getting back on track. it simply decided to talk to it's owner louder. he decided to ignore all the little voices screaming aorund in his noggin, considering them attention whores. and continued talkign and eating, natural instincts of the new body tended to lead towards the more sugary fruits, vegetables, and etceteras. ESPECIALLY the etceteras.

we talked about a few ponies thoughts, now time for a few more.

we'd go over Twilights', but honnestly, there almost as jumbled as his. so, instead, THE NIGHT GUARDS!: one had Elevator type music going on through his head. the other thought this 'bloody hell! HOW THE HELL IS HE RESISTING THE HIVE MIND!? that's BUCKING IMPOSSIBLE! I wonder... meh, whatever. I'll just have to watch him more closely.' if you find that odd... you don't want to see Celestia's thoughts. they were of a more... carnal... nature. something about how it could increase pollitcal nonsense. (there's that disgusting word again. POLITICS!)

'hmm, ah wonder if ah will have mah'self some more competition... those changeling's we fought back at the wedding were pretty fast an' strong. heh, rainbow might not be my only real competition next time. heh, we might need to have another iron pony competition! though, ah' guess he wouldn't really count as he's a changlin' and all an' not a pony.'

the changelign spoke up "what are changeling names like? I kinda need one, don't I?" this had been something all of the ponies had thought of at least once, Twilight WOULD have run off several of them, btu the one everypony blurted out was "Chyrsallis". the one everypony (and everyling) knows about.

"hmmm... what's it mean?"

only Celestia knew this one however. "it was ancient Equestrian for "golden". if you want we could get you a codex between modern and ancient Equestrian, conisdering they use Ancient words describing either their mentality or ones that are meaningful to them, however, only leaders get names in their Hive."

he didn't seem too shocked sicne she did political things as a Princess and must know. (THAT WORD!) however, everypony and the other ling's Jaw's all dropped.

Author's Note:

can someone tell me some words in ancient Equestrian or, like, get me the english-ancient Equestrian dictionary page link or something? also. "there's another changeling!?" yes. there is.i'm not telling who it is, I am certain you will all be making your guesses and bets in the comments. but everypony, please, do gimme the link or whatever. it would be very kind of you. and I would give you a moustache! or a rainbowkiss! your choice! possibley even five of it!