• Published 3rd Jan 2013
  • 2,212 Views, 30 Comments

Her Candidates - Nyte-Blade



When their plane mysteriously crash lands in Equestria, a journalism club's investigative skills are put to the test while trying to find a way home, as they soon discover that the inexplicable plane crash might not be the only mystery...

  • ...
10
 30
 2,212

Canterlot Confrontation

During the dawn of their fourth day in Ponyville, as well as the fourth day in Equestria, the humans know that today, they finally set out on a search for their friends. Mina however, is not in the hotel room. In fact, Mina is at the Ponyville river, hoping to catch some more fish. Thankfully, Fluttershy knew a fisherpony who knew a good spot to catch fish at. She didn't mind the humans eating fish since she feeds some of her animals fish all the time.

In the midst of concentration and patience, Kitsu comes up to Mina to give a simple good morning, or so she thought.

"What is it, Kitsu?" Mina asked without turning around, since she knew it was Kitsu standing there. She simply gripped her hand-made fishing rod by habit.

"Still fishing, huh?" Kitsu asked.

"Well, I really don't want to eat hay and flowers all the time, and surviving off of just apples and sweets really isn't good for my diet." Mina said.

"I'm willing to bet, that by the end of this trip, we'll become GLORIOUS vegans!" Kitsu boasted, making a rainbow gesture with his hands. "Maybe we can just tell the school how ponies showed us the epic path of the vegan!"

"I doubt that. Sure, Mia might go grab some salad from Fluttershy all the time, but we have been eating sashimi thanks to Eva, and it's actually pretty tasty despite it being our breakfast every morning." Mina said, sighing as she continued to wait for that fish to bite.

"Yeah, I'm surprised Eva brought her cooking tools, even though Italy has it's own share of food..." Kitsu said, sitting down next to Mina.

"She probably wanted to upstage any pro chefs. I think that's her dream career or something." Mina said before yawning a bit.

"Well, you're the one who said that it'd be a bad idea to eat the fish in front of the ponies." Kitsu pointed out.

"Well, that was before Twilight and Fluttershy gave the okay. I only said it because, it might make us look bad if we just ate their fish out of nowhere. They're herbivores, sure, and they might not even care, but I really don't want to somehow burden this place." Mina said, then feeling a tug on her fishing rod. "Oh, a bite!"

Mina pulled on the makeshift fishing rod she made and reeling in her catch, adding it to the collection. Kitsu looked inside the plastic container Mina salvaged from the plane days ago, and counted at least four decent sized fish.

"That should be enough... phew." Mina wiped the sweat off her forehead.

"We need to be glad that Mia got Fluttershy to... you know... forgive you for killing the Timberwolves." Kitsu stated.

"Eh... well, what can you do? We do need to survive, and we don't need conflict with the ponies this early anyway. Besides, Fluttershy's not so bad as long as she still thinks we're exotic animals or something."Mina said.

"Now the next question!" Kitsu happily started off. "Hmm... how many do you have left?" Kitsu said, sitting down next to Mina.

"What are you talking about? I'm not counting the fish in the river." Mina asked, confused.

"I mean the ho-" Kitsu was cut off by Mina covering his mouth.

"SHHHHH!!!!" Mina looked around to make sure no ponies nearby to hear that.

"Haha, sorry! But seriously, how many?" Kitsu cheerfully asked.

"Three left..." Mina solemnly said.

"Yikes..." Kitsu grimaced. "Well-"

"Don't even say it. Even though there are doctors here, I refuse to ask for a new prescription. Not from here. It'd be stupid. And I highly doubt we'll ever encounter a pony like that." Mina said.

"Why not? I think it'd be interesting~!" Kitsu said.

"Even though the ponies are a lot like us in with how their minds work, those little facts are none of my concern." Mina replied with a scowl.

"But aren't you curious? Not even a little?" Kitsu grinned.

"... Okay, maybe just a little bit. But look around: There's way more females than males here in this town. The same might be for this entire land. Do you honestly think-" Mina is then cut off by Kitsu's suggestion.

"Come on! For all we know, these ponies are probably involved in several same-sex relationships for that sake of not being lonely! Like bonobos!" Kitsu said, giving a suggestive smile.

"Please, do not put images of pony copulation in my mind." Mina said, lightly hitting Kitsu in the arm with her elbow.

"Haha, I'm soooooo tempted right now! Like, let's say that Pinkie Pie and that Applejack were sleeping in the same bed..." Kitsu trailed off, causing Mina to scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!" Mina covered her ears. "God, you're annoying!"

"And you're beautiful." Kitsu slipped in a quick compliment, giving a quick wink.

"Please, be quiet!" Mina blushed as she stood up, grabbed the bucket containing the fish, and stormed off.

"Hahahaha... she's as cute as ever!" Kitsu said to himself.


With the sun now high and bright like an afternoon day, the six humans check out of their hotel at last, and make their way to Rarity's Carousel Boutique.

The building, despite being a really pretty house, looked like three carousel rides stacked on top of one another due to the look of the rooftop. The building appeared to be at least two stories tall with an attic at the very top and the walls are white with a blue diamond pattern going all across it. The edges of the rooftops had a heart at each corner of the outside, where the poles that held the building together stood.

Still carrying around the large amount of luggage, the humans set it all down by the windows, then make their way inside.

"You sure about leaving all of that stuff outside?" Jeremy asked.

"Well, we can't just bring it in, now can we?" Mina said, making a good point.

"Yeah, but still, you sure there ain't no thieves in Ponyville?" Jeremy asked.

"Will you quit worrying so much? The ponies are generous and nice! They're not gonna steal from us!" Mia defended the ponies.

"Well, all we have in our bags is a bunch of clothes, makeup, and maybe some gadgets that's already useless here since we can't even plug things into the wall." Trisha said.

"Well, the makeup is still useful!" Eva said.

"You're not suggesting that you look pretty while we go looking for the rest of the crew, are you?" Jeremy asked, already annoyed at the thought.

"WELCOME, humans!" Rarity greeted the humans, interrupting their discussion.

"Ah, sorry about that!" Trisha apologized for everyone for forgetting they were inside the boutique already.

On the ground floor of the boutique, the room is stocked with materials and supplies such as mirrors, dress form mannequins, and movable screens. On the right side, there's a desk with a giant sewing machine, for where Rarity makes her outfits, and the left side is another counter with a cash register. Behind that counter, is a large rack, with various outfits up for display.

"Apologies are quite unnecessary, Trisha. Now, I want you all to behold! Your enchanted outfits!" Rarity said, opening the curtain behind her with her magic to reveal their clothes.

"Glad you kept'em simple like we asked. I doubt we'd be able to move very well in anything fancy." Jeremy said.

"Simplicity would be for the best for adventuring. Alas, It's thanks to that, I was able to finish just a day faster, allowing me to put on the finishing touches! Making human clothes is slightly more difficult, but IT IS DONE! The most top of the line clothes made with the most elegant fabrics! Sublime threads! Graceful Magic! Such beauty contained in it's simplicity!" Rarity went on and on about how awesome the clothes are.

"Alright, so we get to put them on, right?" Trisha asked, trying hard to not think of any snarky remarks in her head.

"Why, of course! We have a changing curtain right here!" Rarity pointed the curtain in the next room, beckoning the humans to go inside. "Well don't keep me waiting, go on!"

"Right... well, I think the guys need to leave." Eva said, scowling at Jeremy and Kitsu.

"Sorry boys, it's girls only from here on out!" Mia happily said.

"Yeah, yeah. Make it quick." Jeremy said before walking away with Kitsu to leave the boutique. "Come on Kitsu, let's go."

As for the girls, Trisha, Mia, and Eva got behind the curtain. They noticed that Mina didn't follow them in, however.

"Oh, no. I'll stay here until you guys are done." Mina said.

"Why, what could be the problem? I understand you humans don't like to be naked, but-" Rarity said before hearing Mina's interrupting sigh.

"Look, I just... I just can't." Mina said, grabbing her arm.


Those people, wanting a vacation... I'm sure Megan would prefer to study for exams, but whatever.

I come home and set down my things after saying goodbye to Mia, Trisha, and Kitsu. This house is pretty empty every time I come home due to my parents being at work. But of course, I convinced them that I don't need them around and they can focus on getting the extra hours from their jobs. They did pay for me to go to Cheshire State Westford after all.

And so, after setting my things down and changing my clothes in my room, I fire up my computer and go on to my pharmacy's website to see when I have to get a new prescription.

"Week after next, huh...?" I sighed. It's only just week. With mom and dad paying for my prescription with their insurance, I really should be grateful. They're allowing me to be true to myself. They finally accepted me after all.

I'm sure it was hard for them to have their kid come out of the closet...

When I took my shirt off, I looked at my chest, and notice that my breast development is a little slow. But I just have to be patient. They're a little sensitive at least, so that's a good sign.

"It'll be worth the wait."

No one can't see this body until it's ready. Guy or girl, I can't show this. It still looks like... the old in me.

"Sigh... I'm worrying too much. The crew accepts me, and I have one guy pining for me..."

Kitsu's not a bad guy. He's a little nuts... well, we all are, but he can take the cake. And he is kinda cute... but he's probably just a chaser. I'm not interested in chasers. Wonder how long he's gonna last with me shooting him down so much...


Mina turned her back to the girls, who finally gave up and changed their clothes. Rarity however, came up to the dejected Mina and gave her two bits.

"There's no need to feel ashamed of your body. It doesn't matter what kind of body you have, you just need the right fashion for it, that's all!" Rarity gave a smile, hoping to cheer Mina up. "For every type of body, there's definitely a type a fashion that's nothing short of perfection!"

"It's not really about the fashion, but thank you." Mina stoically said.

"Then whatever could it be?" Rarity asked, still curious.

"It's... not something I want to talk about right now." Mina said. "Aren't there more important things anyway?"

"Like your pursuers? Of course. Twilight told me what happened to Princess Luna and what she said in the dream." Rarity said. Mina already knew what she was talking about since Trisha discussed her dream with the others already, and Twilight confirmed that Princess Luna can enter dreams.

"Right... minions or something. That just means we'll have to find the others even faster now..." Mina said.


Meanwhile, when Jeremy and Kitsu get outside, they see an assortment of items scattered everywhere by the exit. Upon going outside, the two guys notice three little fillies going through their items...

One filly with a burnt orange color had wings and a purple mane that resembled a giant leaf. The second filly had a yellow coating and a reddish colored mane with a bow tied behind it. The third filly had a horn, a very light gray coating and a light purple and pink mane.

Jeremy tried not to scowl, as wanted to get the kids' attention and figure out what the heck they're doing.

"Are we being ransacked?" Kitsu put a hand to the back of his head, not sure how to approach the tiny ponies.

"Hey!" Jeremy scared the three fillies out of their bags. "Care to tell us what you're doing?"

"Ah uhh... we just wanted to know what kind of stuff humans have!" The yellow filly answered with a slight southern accent.

"Yeah, I hear they're waaaaaaaay different from us!" The orange filly added.

"And you all have little wiggly things on your hooves!" The white filly said.

".........." Jeremy stayed silent, trying his best to not glare at them, his eye twitching and all. This is the first time anyone's called his fingers 'little wiggly things'.

"Haha... the little wiggly things on our 'hooves' are called fingers!" Kitsu corrected, wiggling his fingers on his hands.

"Also, we have hands, not hooves." Jeremy added. "But you know, I gotta say, It ain't nice to go through ... uhh..." Jeremy turned to Kitsu and whispered, "Do I say 'somepony', or 'some person'?"

"Beats me, dude! We can't say people, and it'd be weird for us to say 'somepony'!" Kitsu answered.

"APPLE BLOOM! What in tarnation are ya doing!?" Applejack came rushing to Apple Bloom.

"Oh, big sis! Uhh, we thought It'd be a good idea to study the humans, and maybe we'll get an Animal Care Cutie Mark!" Apple Bloom answered.

"........I..." Jeremy at this point, just stayed silent. He raised his hand, trying to think of a response, but nothing came out. He was that dumbfounded. He knew he wanted to yell. He knows he's technically an animal, but he feels too much pride to lower himself to a term like that.

"Oh, forgive them! They're just curious about us! Isn't that right, little filly?" Kitsu said, speaking to the fillies.

"Uhh... why are your eyes closed??" Apple Bloom asked.

"Yeaaaaah..." The orange filly as obviously afraid.

"Eep!" The white filly hid behind Applejack.

"Aww, come on. I'm not a bad guy." Kitsu felt briefly dejected when the fillies were scared.

"Because you look like an overly happy mask salesman, that's what." Jeremy answered with a smirk.

"Ah' sorry about my sister goin' thru yer stuff." Applejack apologized for her sisters. "She can be a bit of a troublemaker when it comes to them cutie marks!"

"Bloody hell... oh wait... they don't have one?" Jeremy palmed his face like usual, but he looked at their flanks and noticed that theirs are blank...

"Sure don't! But we're determined to find ours! That's why we formed the CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!" Apple Bloom proclaimed. "I'm Apple Bloom! That there is Sweetie Belle and This one here is Scootaloo!" Applebloom pointed to the light gray filly and the burnt orange filly respectively.

"Nice to meet you folks! I'm Jeremy, and ol' fox face here is Kitsu. Don't let the face creep you out too much. He's a good guy. Why you think I hired him?" Jeremy crouched down to their eye level, putting on a persona.

"Pretty funny coming from you, dude." Kitsu snarked.

"Shut up!" Jeremy then turned his attention back to the three fillies. "So ya'll got yourself a little crew, huh? Well, I have got one too!" Jeremy said, somehow feeling a little cheerful.

"You're looking for your cutie marks too!?" Applebloom's eyes widened.

"Well... not quite, but we DO want to be the best known club at our school! We're called the CSW Journalism Crew, where we cover stories at school on a weekly basis! YEAH!" Jeremy and Kitsu suddenly gave each other a high five.

"Oh, we have our own journalism club at our school too!" Scootaloo said.

"Oh do ya now? I bet they don't match up to our awesomeness!" Jeremy couldn't help but brag. In fact, He didn't realize he was getting along with the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"Ah'm surprised to see yer gettin' along with Applebloom just fine!" Applejack said, as she's always seen him as a grumpy kind of human.

"Whoops... forgot you were still here. Hehehe..." Jeremy got up, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Yeah, when it comes to kids, he does a complete 180 from his usual self!" Kitsu explained.

"Hey, I'm always like this!" Jeremy retorted.

"Jeremy, Kitsu, what are you guys doing?" Eva asked, wearing her new clothes.

Eva was wearing a white short sleeve blouse and some dark blue capris. Mia wore a yellow women's polo shirt and some blue pants. Mina wore a light-brown sleeveless blouse and black shorts. Trisha wore a dark purple long sleeve shirt and black capris.

"We were talking to some kids who ransacked our stuff." Kitsu answered nonchalantly like it's no big deal.

"WHAT!?" Mina quickly grew furious, rushing over to her bag to see that it's been unopened. "Phew..."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you mad!" Applebloom desperately apologized the moment she saw Mina's anger.

"It's... it's fine! No harm done... no harm..." Mina muttered to herself. "I overreacted, and I'm sorry."

"So how do I look? Huh?" Mia asked Jeremy, walking around him in a circle.

"Looks good. Then again, does it matter? Really?" Jeremy sighed.

"Oh don't be such a sourpuss!" Mia said.

"That's kinda hard not to do when we've already been in Ponyville for four days now." Jeremy griped.

"Dude, the girls look awesome, you gotta admit. Especially Mina." Kitsu looked at Mina, giving her a smirk. Naturally, she blushes.

"I don't really care. We gotta get our clothes on too, so I guess we'll be right back. Come on, man, let's get this over with." Jeremy said, walking into the shop.

"So what happened?" Trisha asked the fillies, while picking up her items that scattered everywhere.

"Well... we didn't steal anything! We just wanted to know what kind of stuff humans had since your stuff is different from our stuff!" Scootaloo said, defending herself and her friends.

"But that dark guy with the hat was really nice to us! I thought he'd be more mad!" Apple Bloom smiled.

"Huh... He never struck me as the type to get along with kids..." Trisha mumbled.

"Oh, that's just because he has Ruby! Ruby's a kid, and he's always nice to her, so he'd obviously be nice to other kids!" Mia heard what Trisha said and responded anyway.

"I see..." Trisha said, "Since he's always so gung-ho about work, he kinda came off as a stop-having-fun kind of guy." Trisha said.

"Well, that's because you don't know him that well." Mina said.

"I intend to change that..." Trisha thought to herself.


Jeremy and Kitsu walk into Rarity's Boutique, meeting with Rarity herself so they can get their outfits.

"So what took those girls so long?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh, because the ladies all became curious about my clothes I have on display here!" Rarity said, full of pride that even humans liked her designs.

"Well, uhh... I'm... gonna not imagine that." Jeremy palmed his face, not trying to imagine the girls wearing pony clothes.

Kitsu pulled Jeremy close and whispered, "Dude, imagine it! Just picture the girls on all fours, wearing those clothes!"

"Oh god, no! NO!" Jeremy shouted. Rarity of course, figured out why he shouted.

"My word, such absurd imagination! They wouldn't dare try on clothes that are not for them! After all, the clothes on display are designed for ponies!" Rarity quickly defended the girls.

"Right." Jeremy looked away with an expression of uncertainty, as if he didn't believe her.

"Don't worry, he believes you! He just has a hilarious image in his mind." Kitsu smiled.

After the brief exchange, Jeremy and Kitsu went behind the changing booth and changed into their clothes. After a few minutes, they emerge, now clad in new outfits. Jeremy, putting his flat cap back on, is now wearing a black long sleeve dress shirt with light blue stripes going down, and black pants. Kitsu wore a white polo shirt with black shorts.

"FABULOUS!" Rarity said. "I think I did a good job if I do say so myself!"

"Yeah. Pretty light, easy to move in." Jeremy said, pulling the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows. "Just gotta make sure the cuffs don't get in the way..."

"Heh, I'm okay with this." Kitsu said, unbuttoning the last button on his collar.

"So... now we're protected in case of some... pursuers... but really, I'm not convinced." Jeremy began to doubt. "I mean, it's been four days since coming to friggin' Ponyville. Something should've happened by now."

"If I were you, I wouldn't wish for Nightmare Moon's minions to come after you. You should be happy that nothing's happened so far." Rarity said, as she followed Jeremy and Kitsu out the door.

"Well, I don't like being paranoid. It's a suffering feeling." Jeremy said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I don't think Trisha was being paranoid when she told us about the dream, dude." Kitsu said.

"Well, I'll believe when I see." Jeremy said.


After the much needed preparation, the six mares and the six humans make their way to Canterlot by boarding the train. Twilight had already written a letter to Celestia, informing her of their arrival. The humans left the huge amounts of luggage at Rarity's Boutique, taking only their own shoulder bags and backpacks with them.

The train they boarded was one of several train cars of different colors of blue, purple, and pink. The interior of the trains each consisted of several maroon seats big enough to hold at least three ponies. In between the seats is a purple carpet that was as long as the train itself, extending to the other train cars. The humans would find themselves taking up more space in the trains however.

Trisha, sitting by the window and next to Twilight, starts to doze off. When she opens her eyes, she looks outside the window, noticing the starry sky again. Her eyes, widen, but she quickly rubs her eyes, only for the night sky to be gone. Seeing the sun, she put her hand on her head in disbelief.

"Was I seeing things...?" Trisha thought to herself.

"Why are you freaking out?" Twilight asked, noticing the look on Trisha's face.

"I... I guess I was seeing things." Trisha answered, still feeling disbelief.

"Well, okay. You must be tired though." Twilight said.

"Yeah, I guess." Trisha replied to Twilight, giving a wry smile. "I'm... I'm not seeing things, am I?"

After a very long train ride, the group finally arrive at the Equestria Capital, Canterlot.

The Capital of Equestria is filled with better crafted buildings, giving a more majestic feel. The streets made of a light green concrete, were all filled with ponies, presumably all wealthy to purchase any of the expensive items the stores have to offer.

"This place looks a little like England." Trisha muttered to herself, as she checked her surroundings, full of buildings and houses that resemble being in a part of the country itself. The bustling town, filled with ponies of course, was quite crowded.

"What's England?" Twilight asked.

"England's a country in our world, and I've seen photos of it with buildings just like these. I've never really went there though..." Trisha answered.

"Huh... maybe your world is similar to ours more than I thought..." Twilight suspected.

"Maybe... we don't have talking ponies though." Trisha reminded.

"Wait, you have ponies in your world? And they don't talk??" Twilight asked, surprised at what she heard.

"Well... yeah. We don't have talking animals. Sorry... I mean... sure, uhh... well, ponies... uhh..." Trisha became nervous and thought, "Do I dare answer this...?"

"Well? So they don't talk for some reason? Are they tongue tied or what?" Twilight answered.

"This is getting difficult for me to answer..." Trisha hesitated to continue the conversation. "I think I'll plead the fifth on that one..."

"Plead the fifth, huh? Let's look in the book of humans..." Twilight, who had the book of humans with her, opened it up and began flipping through some pages with her magic. "Huh, so they're like us, except they don't talk, and they're not civilized. Well that's not very fun." Twilight scowled.

"I didn't wanna say it because I thought you'd be offended." Trisha said apologetically.

"Well, if anything, It makes me want to go to your world just to educate these ponies!" Twilight said.

"You're kidding, right...?" Trisha thought, looking away out of nervousness.

Eventually, the group makes their way to Canterlot Castle. Upon reaching the castle entrance, the humans are suddenly surrounded by white ponies wearing white and golden armor and helmets.

"HALT, Trespassers! What are you doing, following the Elements of Harmony!?"

"Wow, are you guys royal guards??" Eva became excited, at the sight of the Canterlot Royal Guard. "You guys look like Spartans!"

"They're cute!" Mia said, resisting her urge to pet them.

"Are you guys IDIOTS!?" Jeremy called his friends out on wanting to pet the hostile guards.

"Whoa, wait, guards! They're with us!!" Twilight defended the humans.

"They are? These... things?!" One of the guards said.

"I take offense to that." Mina said.

Jeremy could be seen cracking his knuckles, and Rainbow immediately dashes over to stop him. But the situation is quickly diffused when a tall pony from above the balcony got their attention.

"Stand Down, guards! They have an audience with me!" The tall white pony called out to the guards, making them back off with her orders. The humans notice that unlike the ponies they've seen before, this one has a horn and wings. Her mane is also similar to an aurora in the sky, ever-flowing with the non-existant wind.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight was excited to see her teacher of magic.

"I apologize for the slight inconvenience, humans. Twilight, please escort the humans into my throne room." Celestia said, returning to her quarters.

"You may proceed, humans! Pardon the interruption."

"Yeah, you better..." Jeremy grumbled under his breath, low enough so he won't be heard.

The six mares escorted the humans to Celestia's throne room, which was a really long walk up several stairs. Upon arrival, The royal princess greeted them with her presence.

"Welcome, Humans. I am Princess Celestia."

The ponies all bow down to her, while the humans follow their lead. Jeremy being Jeremy though, didn't bow down.

"Hey, lower your head to the princess!" Twilight scolded Jeremy.

"Ugh, FINE." Jeremy griped, then bowed down to her.

"There's no need. Please stand, all of you." Celestia commanded, and they all stood up.

"Princess, you had something to tell us, right?" Twilight asked.

"Indeed I do, my student." Celestia answered. "I assume that my sister has already reached out to you, correct?"

"Yes, Princess. It's true, right? Nightmare Moon has returned?"

"Not quite, my student. The seal she explained is what keeps Nightmare Moon from escaping her body and being reborn."

"Yo, princess! I got a question!" Jeremy called out, raising his hand like he was in the classroom.

"Hey! You can't talk to the princess like that after we went out of our way to bring you here!" Twilight scolded him.

"Why not, huh?! We didn't want to be in this world! I don't see why I gotta follow this world's rules!" Jeremy snapped at Twilight, despite his friends trying to make him shut up.

"Calm down, you two." Celestia said, diffusing the situation. "My student, the human raises a good point."

"Hmph..." Jeremy crossed his arms, feeling irritated, which made Celestia turn her attention to him next.

"As for you, human, I think it's very rude to not introduce yourselves. Care to do that first?" Celestia beckoned him with a smile.

"Fine. I'm Jeremy Zaccheo. Club President." Jeremy sighed, rolling his eyes.

"I'm Trisha Cole."

"Kitsu Madaki here!"

"I'm Mia Hughes!"

"I'm Evangeline King, but call me Eva."

"And I'm Mina."

"Are you all from some sort of school club?" Celestia asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah. We are. We're the CSW Crew. But you know... I haven't been one-hundred percent happy, since the rest of my crew could be god knows where." Jeremy answered.

"Your friends are alive. I can guarantee this to you now." Celestia said, which made Jeremy light up for a brief moment.

"How do you know?" Jeremy desperately asked, wanting to believe the princess's words.

"Now, why would you have doubts when all we've done is help you? Afterall, Nightmare Moon is after you and your friends." Celestia said inquisitively.

"Okay, fine. So you all helped us a bunch. But this whole thing about the Nightmare monster's 'minions' hasn't even happened yet. And I highly doubt it's going to!" Jeremy said, quoting the warning Trisha got from Luna.

"Jeremy, are you REALLY doing this?" Trisha asked, feeling irritated.

"Doing what?!" Jeremy naturally wasn't having this.

"Dude, calm down, man!" Kitsu tried to calm Jeremy down.

"I'm calm!" Jeremy retorted with a glare.

"My Pinkie sense is tingling!" Pinkie's tail started to vibrate...

"Oh no..." Twilight said.

"I tell you what's going on, and you don't buy it?!" Trisha was furious that she wasn't believed. "I told you that the dream I had was real! Princess Luna can talk to you in your dreams!"

"Jeremy, move, NOW." Twilight got closer, warning Jeremy to move, but that only fueled his irritation.

"Or else what!? You know what, Why don't I call the monster out? Because the only time we got attacked, was on the plane and that was about four days ago!" Jeremy looked at the ceiling, and shouted, "HEY! COME AND GET ME, YOU SON OF A BIT-"

Suddenly, Pinkie tackles Jeremy out of the way, just before something came crashing down through the roof. Jeremy wanted to yell at Pinkie Pie, but he saw just what crashed down the roof. Everyone is looking... at three pegasi in the room.

"The Shadowbolts!?" Rainbow knew of these three who tried to deceive her the first time during her encounter with Nightmare Moon.

"Get away from them!" Celestia warned to everyone, knowing that the Shadowbolts are dangerous.

Twilight quickly uses her magic to teleport both the humans and the mares out of the throne room and into town square. However, the pegasi immediately flew out the throne room from which they came.

As for Twilight and the others...

"We have to run, NOW!" Twilight ordered, getting everyone to get away from town as fast as possible.

"Ugh, what the hell!? So they were right!?" Jeremy was shocked, and actually shaking beyond belief.

"Do you believe me now!?" Trisha said, quickly pulling Jeremy up from the ground and running with him, but that would be short lived.

"Wait, what about that princess!?" Jeremy asked, worriedly.

A sudden blade of wind cut right in front of the group, stopping them in their tracks, and causing the citizens of the town to run for their lives. At that moment, a Shadowbolt came flying down from the castle and kicked Jeremy in the face, knocking him down across the ground.

"You're not going ANYWHERE! Didn't you want us here!? I heard you LOUD AND CLEAR! Nightmare Moon will be GLAD to have you inside her!" The Shadowbolt that kicked Jeremy smiled with glee. She then called out to the other two: "Hey, NUMBER TWELVE! NUMBER TWENTY-ONE! I have one already! Get rid of the rest!"

"Ah... I-I was joking!" Jeremy was rubbing his face in pain. "Ya'll... can take a joke... rig-aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!?" Jeremy screamed as the Shadowbolt picked him up with her forelegs and carried him off with amazing speed...

Author's Note:

Ugh... if there's one thing I hate doing, it's anything related to clothes. Nothing puts a rock in the turning gears in my head more than figuring out clothes. Particularly color selection. It's something I've been criticized about countless times. I've never been any good when it came to colors. I'm not color blind, but I tend to lack that ability to see what colors would clash, so to speak.

To be honest, I kinda wanted to skip the entire sequence about putting on clothes, but I read somewhere that there has to be more SHOW instead of TELL. So i threw it in, and it was really difficult to write. Felt like filler to be honest, since I immensely enjoyed writing the second half the best. I wasn't feeling it, but I did use it to throw in some character facts for Mina, especially since there's a pretty good reason (Which you've probably guessed) why she hasn't revealed her last name yet! But at the very least, I can establish the clothes of the Human Six, since well, I want the readers to paint their image of what they'd wear. They ain't naked afterall.

Jeremy's always seen as a "Dark Skinned guy" instead of "Black guy". I mean, I think it's more respectful to have our official negro character referred to as such. Honestly, he's not a stereotypical black dude. He's better than that. But alas, This chapter... at least the second half of the chapter... OMG CLIFFHANGER OMG. And Jeremy, you dumbass. :D

edit: I hate describing trains. But I had to. They'll be using that train alot.