• Published 3rd Jan 2013
  • 2,207 Views, 30 Comments

Her Candidates - Nyte-Blade



When their plane mysteriously crash lands in Equestria, a journalism club's investigative skills are put to the test while trying to find a way home, as they soon discover that the inexplicable plane crash might not be the only mystery...

  • ...
10
 30
 2,207

Return of the King

"You're Jeremy Zaccheo, yeah?" I kindly asked, putting on my best smile.

"Who's asking?" He answered me, but his eyes looked like someone who just lost a pet that they cared for a little too much.

"Avu Unchou! Resident cool cat around here that just so happens to want to join your crew."

"Eh... don't talk to me. I'm trying to work..." What dedication! He's working with a focused look in his eyes. It's as if he's doing it for someone.

Ah... the day where I try to join Jeremy's crew. There are... reasons why I wish to join the CSW Journalism Club. And of course, I gotta join, no matter what.

"Oh, come on! Why the depressing face?" I asked.

"Hmm... oh... that's right... I said I'd work harder for her sake." Suddenly, Jeremy's mood improved from that gloomy state.

"I think he got rejected recently, right?" A little blonde girl answered for me. A little blondie named Evangeline. She's got a really cute voice now that I think about it.

"Ah, that's right! You've got a thing for the school prez, dontcha??" I agreed, giving a mischievous grin. I saw the confession already too. Did he even realize he was being watched the whole time? And he thought the place was secluded from snoopers. Well, it's not like he knows that I'm the best there is among snoopers.

"Wh-Agh! I... don't know what you're talking about!" Jeremy got flustered so suddenly... how adorable!

"It's written all over your face. Not to mention... I just happened to watch the whole spectacle."

"Oooooh... Oh ho ho ho! Alright, I get it... you're one of THOSE people..." Jeremy's eye started twitching a little.

"You mad?" I nonchalantly asked, hoping for a reaction.

"No. I just feel like ripping your eyes out, chopping them up like boiled eggs, and handing'em off to the cats..." Thaaaaaaaaat's what I like to hear! His words only made me laugh my ass off, since by that point, he knows I'm just trying to rile him up a little. But alas, I think this is the first step.

"Alright, alright, calm yourself, my friend! I come in peace!" I rose my right hand up, holding my middle and ring fingers apart so he'd get it... gotta say this much. I don't want him to seriously cut my eyes out. That's a scary thought, not being able to see. I mean, this isn't an anime where I can just wear an eye patch and look cool. Nope. Not in the least.

"Then what's your game? You say you wanna join my crew, but you're already pissing me off by mentioning... THAT THING." Oh, that's one hell of a glare, boss!

Now to start gaining his interest with a pitch.

"Oh, where you confessed to Angela and she shot you down without even telling you WHY? Tisk tisk. Listen. I wanna join your crew, because your columns have kinda gone down in quality, and it's been that way since Valentine's Day ended! I think you're not getting enough information, and I know some HOT scoops that'll cheer ya right up!"

"Huh... I'm not sure If I buy that..." After messing with him, of course he'd be a little skeptical. But considering the kind of guy he is, he's a little gullible. He's got quite a reputation at school for being reckless and causing a scene whenever something happened to his friends.

For example: I heard of the time when some guy who was stalking Alice got his reputation shattered by Jeremy, who created false rumors. Jeremy, being the jerk he is, decided that justice is something that has to be carried out by any means necessary, so he decided to have the poor guy labeled as some stalker who'd fap to the guys and girls changing clothes during gym class. Despite how hilarious that was, he got in massive trouble for that. I hear his mom even punched him for it! Crazy, huh?

"Ah... Boss, allow me to introduce myself as a seasoned snooper. Or an information broker. Whichever you prefer." I bowed to him in the way a butler would. Why you ask? because in order to get what you want, you gotta suck up to'em just a little bit. But at the same time, he now knows that I know about his confession attempts. How will he react next?

"Umm, I'm not your boss. But what's this 'seasoned snooper' deal, man?"

"Hmm... Well, I think It'll be better if I showed you better than I can tell ya. Apparently, you don't believe in my skill even after watching you confess to the stuco prez. I mean, WHY NOT, RIGHT? LOL!" Yeah. I said LOL as one whole word, not the letters. It's my gig.

But you know something? Today just happens to be March 3rd, 2011. A few weeks since the Boss confessed to the Student Council President, Angela Eris. Yeah. She's beautiful, smart, good at sports, great leadership skills, and she's famous in the town for proposing the harsh, yet successful 'Hopes and Dreams' program our school has. Problem is, I never really thought highly of her. She came off as a typical Mary Sue from a poorly written fanfic, yet the Boss kinda knew that.

Sooooo... Why did he fall for her again?

I felt he needed to know the truth. I felt bad, seeing a guy working so hard for a girl, who'll never love him back.


At the Crystal Empire, In the room where Avu was kept in a crystal capsule to keep his life stable, Dr. Saline, resident physician of the Crystal Empire, slams the last book among the pile on the desk shut. She takes this book she recently read into her mouth and trots out of the room.

"I've found it...! A way to remove that horn!" The crystal doctor thought to herself, as she headed down the curved corridor on the first floor. "The princess needs to know this quick.

Meanwhile, Princess Cadence stood by the Crystal Heart with her guards, ready to defend it at any time from any further attacks.

"*Sigh*... How did Lightning Dust get her hand on King Sombra's horn...? I thought he was destroyed when we harnessed the power of the Crystal Heart. Is this something Nightmare Moon really planned by herself? Or is this something else entirely...?"

"Princess! I've figured it out!" A voice called out to the princess, prompting her to turn around quickly. Seeing Doctor Saline made her sigh a little in relief

"A way to remove Sombra's horn?" Cadence asked.

"Yes. Normally, I would've suggested to use the Crystal Heart by now. But I'm afraid that would end up taking the boy's life along with Sombra's. But look here about the Elements of Harmony." Saline used her mouth to open the cover of the book, and her left forehoof to flip through several pages, showing a passage about the Elements of Harmony.

"...Healing? Hmm... Now that you mention it... the stories I've heard about the elements use have all been used to heal something... either this land, or Princess Luna... I see...!"

"Yes! We'll need to combine the powers of the Elements and the Crystal Heart! Then we can save the human and be rid of Sombra all at once!" Saline declared.

"Good! *phew*... For a second I thought I'd have to deal with an uproar over the king." Cadence closed her eyes and sighed another breath of relief before opening them once more to see the human named 'Mason' coming back from the town square. "Oh, welcome back! I'm sure you're a bit weirded out by Pinkie Pie's need to start a party for you guys all of a sudden, right?"

"No." The tall human answered flatly.

"Ah... umm... I see." Cadence awkwardly tried to ask another question. "Ahem! Well...pardon me a bit, but you... haven't said a word since you've been here."

"I don't really have much to say." He answered flatly again, giving the impression that he doesn't like talking.

"He talks more when you ask questions, it seems." Doctor Saline surmised. "At least from what I've observed."

"Oh! Well, you see, I just was hoping that things aren't a burden for you at least."

"We're the ones with that concern." Mason answered fast. His answers have always been short and to the point.

"Really? We did volunteer to help you, and helping you all out benefits us as well, as we know what to protect the empire from in this time."

"....A question, Princess?" Mason asked, as if he had been holding it in the whole time.

"Yes?" Cadence of course, agreed to answer.

"Are there any sports in this world?" Mason asked.

"Oh! Are you interested in the Equestrian Games?" Cadence asked, forming a smile on her muzzle.

"I guess." Mason sheepishly answered, since he had no idea what kind of sports ponies played.

"Well, hmm... Let's see..." Cadence put a hoof to her mouth, going into serious thought. "I think I'm going to have to think of sports that he'd actually have a chance of playing since he seems interested. But It would be kind of weird to see a human in the Equestrian games..."

"Basketball?" Mason asked, with his tone of voice sounding like, 'Do you have basketball at least?'

"Basketball...? Hmm... I think we have that, now that I think about it. We also have swimming, a 500 meter dash, tennis, stunt flying, Magic duels-"

"You lost me at 'stunt flying'." Mason closed his eyes. Despite looking nonchalant, Cadence got the 'that's enough' vibe from him.

"Ah, sorry. I'm sure humans only play basketball, right?"

"We have the dash. And Tennis. and Swimming. We just don't have magic duels or stunt flying. Or any other sort of pony exclusive sport." Mason answered. "I'm on the school basketball team though."

"Sounds like you're really good, though, I'm sure here, you'd have an unfair advantage with your stature."

"Hmm..." Mason looked down at the ponies, and sighed. "Being tall isn't all that it's chalked up to be. But there are perks."

"Perks huh? I suppose it would make reaching for things a little easier. Well, sorry to take up your time, um, Mason, was it?"

"Mhm." Mason simply nodded and walked into the palace with the bags in hand.

Meanwhile, Eva, Mia, and Kitsu are all in the royal crystal dining room, helping Pinkie set up another party.

The room had several rounded crystal tables with a fine polish, all covered by a clear film to keep them clean. At each table were three crystal chairs with a rounded back and a reddish crystalline padding for the seats. Paper plates and plastic cups were all prepared and laid out for the incoming food and beverages.

"Oh, I never asked! What do you guys eat?"

"Oh, we eat ste-MMM!" Eva covered Kitsu's mouth quickly.

"You idiot! We can't tell her that we eat steak!" Eva whispered to Kitsu in a very hushed yell.

"What steak??" Pinkie suddenly popped up in between the two humans.

"EEK!" The blonde haired girl shrieked the moment the pink pony popped up, causing her to stumble back, and nearly fall over. She then inadvertently glared at Pinkie. "Don't DO that!"

"Oh what's with the big frowny face? I just wanted to know what kind of steak!"

Eva awkwardly stood up, "Umm... wait, you guys... have steak?" she asked.

"Never heard of it!" Pinkie happily answered, throwing Eva off.

"Oooookay. Weird. But um..." Eva cleared her throat and proceeded. "It's meat. We're omnivores, so aside from fish... we... we eat meats by killing other animals."

"Hmm... no biggie!" Pinkie said, sounding so easily accepting.

"Wait, WHAT!? Why??"

"Spike's pretty eats anything too! But thanks to Twilight, he's just hooked on gems instead of pony meat!" Pinkie answered without a care in the world, unintentionally making Fluttershy cringe.

"You say that so nonchalantly..." Kitsu's voice as slightly shaky as he commented.

"Umm... please don't talk about that, Pinkie... I don't like hearing that."

"Why not? It's just Pony meat!" Pinkie said to Fluttershy.

"................" Fluttershy naturally would be afraid of the idea of being eaten.

"No, no! I mean TOFU! I just call it Pony Meat since we don't eat meat, we eat tofu ourselves!"

"Ooooh, ho ho ho..." Eva breathed a sigh of relief. "Sooo... wait, you guys actually eat tofu too?"

"Y-yes... sometimes we do since it's very nutritious. We don't eat meat though, but I don't mind..." Fluttershy nervously answered, but had a hint of enthusiasm in her voice.

"You don't? Hahaha... that's a relief! I thought you would've gotten scared of us!" Kitsu put on his usual grin.

"Oh no. I wouldn't!" Fluttershy sheepishly defended herself there.

"You did when Mina told you off..." Mia, who had been sitting at one of the tables nearby, rested her head on her hand. Her eyes were lowered and her lips were curved dangerously as she listened to Fluttershy, which made her snap briefly.

"Mia!" Eva scolded.

"Ah! Umm... sorry! Sorry!" Mia suddenly snapped out of it and immediately rushed over to Fluttershy, who was naturally a bit unnerved at Mia's sudden remark. "I'm sorry! It's just... I'm really stressed out right now..."

"O-oh... I'm sorry for running away that time too..." Fluttershy meekly said, causing Mia to furrow her eyebrows...

"Ah... umm, look. We were in the wrong that time, okay? I mean, umm... *sigh*" Mia exhaled deeply and palmed her face... "I just... don't handle stress all that well, okay?"

"Ooooh! That's like the time when Fluttershy was screaming 'YOU'RE GOING TO LOOOOOOVE MEEEEEE!' to the animals at the Gala!" Pinkie imitated at full volume, startling everybody, especially Fluttershy.

"Don't tell them that! I'm still ashamed even now!" Fluttershy covered her face and shivering in embarrassment.

"That's a heavy demand." Mason walked in with the shopping bags in his hands, looking down at Pinkie.

"N-no! T-that's a misunderstanding...! It was about the animals...!" Fluttershy meekly cleared up the misunderstanding.

"Hmm..." Mason stayed silent and closed his eyes, making everyone wonder what he's thinking.

"Umm... did I say something wrong?" Fluttershy asked.

"No... I don't think so... He's always like that. It's hard to tell what he's thinking at times." Mia answered.

"He's a sports dude, so... maybe he's thinking about balls. Lots of balls. I mean basketballs of course." Kitsu answered.

"What about other balls?" Mia asked, drooling a bit.

"Guys, don't say it like that..." Eva palmed her face after hearing the exchange. She then started to walk off.

"Oh, where ya going?" Pinkie asked, tagging along with Eva, hopping up and down like a rabbit.

"I need to check on our friend. I'm sure he's still asleep." Eva answered.

"Then let's go wake him up! WHEEE!!" Pinkie shouted enthusiastically and ran off, forcing Eva to give chase to the pink party pony.

"HEY WAIT UP!!!!"


So I had Jeremy with me, taking him down the hallways of this Cheshire State Westford Academy. I can't get over those black and white checkerboard floors and red walls, like WOW. I know this is a private school, but that's a design calling us pieces in a game of checkers. Just the way I like it.

These halls are only filled with a bunch of students right now, since it's after school, and club activities become the primary focus.

"Okay, so what's the big idea? I mean, It's not like I'm busy, but what's with the 'Oh, before you let me join, let me show you one hell of a scoop!' deal?" Jeremy tried to imitate me when he quoted my words, waving his arms around in a hammy fashion.

"Mmmm... Well, like I said. I want to prove to you how much I know by showing you a secret that the whole school has no idea about!" Avu said.

"And that is...?" Jeremy looked at me skeptically.

"You'll see, boss." I had to show confidence here!

"I'm not your boss."

"Yet!"

But still. Things at my last school didn't go to well due to a little screw up, so here I am, trying to make new friends, starting now. Showing Jeremy the truth about that little miss perfect he has his eyes on and show him that she's nothing but a lying bitch.

~~~~~~~

After walking down the hall, turning a corner and walking downstairs, we head straight outside to the school's courtyard.

I love this courtyard, with many paths throughout the school being made obvious by the red brick road. It's big, spacious, fancy, and has a bunch of spots for snooping since there are many bushes, trees, and benches to hide behind.

There's a water fountain in the center of this courtyard with the statue of a pitch black horse with wings and a horn sitting on top, standing on it's hind legs as if were preparing for battle. We call this mascot of ours 'The Darkhorse'. This school's about fulfilling your hopes and dreams, and it's beliefs that no matter who or what you are, that your goals can be achieved as long as you have the drive to excel. That horse there wasn't around until the 'Hopes and Dreams' program proved to be successful.

And so! That brings us to little Angela.

"So... what are we here for?" Jeremy asked me, after taking a little stroll on that red brick path, all the way to a shed that houses an extra club room for students to use.

"Peep."

"Eh?"

"I'm asking you to peep on the people inside."

"Dude, wait, there's not a couple in there making out, right? Pervert." Jeremy gave me a disgusted look.

"Nah. I beg to differ." I wore a smile on my face like I was excited for his reaction the second I took his head and forced him to look through that glass.

When I saw his eyes widen and his breathing pattern become rigid, I knew... I knew that'd his eyes had opened to the truth. The truth that Angela's pretty much a lying bitch.

"Ah.... uh... ugh... urk..." Jeremy ran on over to the tree nearby so fast, and VOMITED.

"That was unexpected." I commented. No really, I didn't expect him to vomit!

But then he walked away without saying a word to me at all. I wonder what kind of emotions he was feeling... anger? Jealousy? Hatred?

There's a method to my madness here. I took an interest in this club. I needed to see if It'd be able to stay afloat. I wanted to know who Jeremy is REALLY doing this for: His friends, or that bitch?

I'm a snooper. So naturally, Journalism would be my thing. But with such questionable motives as to how the CSW Journalism club was formed, I had to find out. And the best way to do that?

Make him see the truth. Make him face reality.

I needed to pull him out of that fantasy scene.


*CRAAAAAASH!*

While Eva was chasing Pinkie down the hallway, she heard a heard a terrifying noise of something breaking down the next corridor, making her speed up the pace. Once she turned the corner, she noticed a shirtless Avu down the hall, her eyes widened, making her run up to him.

"Hey, Hey! You're they're friend, right? I'm Pinkie Pie! Nice To meecha! That's right, we're throwing a party for you right this minute, so haaaaaaang tight!"

"Egh... I... don't know If I can attend the party..." Avu said, as his feet are suddenly in motion.

"Avu, what the heck was that noise!? And why are you out?!" Eva demandingly asked.

"Ugh... err... I don't know if I can answer that, Eva..." Avu asked, shaking off that groggy feeling as he kept walking.

"Oh, that was him breaking the door down! It was AMAZING!" Pinkie answered the question instead, making Eva even more confused.

"Umm... broke the... crystal door down, you mean...?"

"Yeah! You shoulda seen it! It was like, BOOOOOOOOM!" Pinkie made a gesture with her forearms, showing how it happened.

"Haha... that's... err, nice and all, but could you... you know, hold me down?" Avu nervously asked. "This exactly wasn't a way I wanted to wake up."

"Hey, how can you NOT want to wake up to a PARTY!?" Pinkie scowled at Avu, who still continued to walk down the corridor. "HEY!"

"Avu, are you trolling us again...?" Eva muttered his name, as her eyes squinted, focusing on his legs...

There's a dark energy... the same kind that came from that... 'stake', emitting from his legs. The energy started at his feet and had already gotten to his knees. His movement looks a little stiff as well, which means...

"Oh no... Pinkie, we have to stop him!!" Eva screamed, dashing to Avu and grabbed him by the waist.

"What!? NO ONE STOPS OTHERS FROM ATTENDING MY PARTY!" Pinkie stormed up to the two, still missing the point.

"Pinkie Pie, THIS IS SERIOUS!!! STOP HIM!!! HE'S NOT DOING THIS HIMSELF--WH-WHOA! AAAH!!!!" Eva yelled at Pinkie, but was interrupted, getting pulled along with Avu's walking, which progressed slightly faster. "UGH!!! WHA!?"

"AGH!! I don't know! I DON'T KNOW! JUST KNOCK ME OVER OR SOMETHING!!" Beads of sweat ran down Avu's forehead, sounding pained as he yelled out.

"Oh, alright! You better attend the party after this!" Pinkie reluctantly agreed to stop Avu from attending her party by galloping in front of the boy, but... "AUGH!!!!" She intended to stop him from the front, but she was suddenly kicked in the torso by those possessed legs! "THAT'S IT!" Pinkie grew angered, and used all her might to stop him by standing on her hind legs and using her forehooves to stop his movement.

Avu's movement actually began to slow down, but... *WHOOOSH*

"WHA!!" Pinkie was suddenly sent flying into the wall.

"AAGGH!!" Eva was sent flying into a crystal flower pot, shattering it.

Eva and Pinkie were suddenly blown away by an unknown force, and Avu's walking became even faster, turning into a jog. The girls notice that the aura that was flowing from his legs had now spread to his torso. Not only that, he was getting closer and closer to the front entrance of the palace, where the Crystal Heart is located.

"Wh-Avu!?" Mia called out, startled to see him coming at her fast.

"Guys... I really... REALLY could use your help...!" Avu said, as his constantly winced in pain.

"HURRY!!!!" Eva cried out, struggling to get back on her feet.

Mia quickly moves out of the way from Avu's march and grabs him from behind by the waist, while Eva hops forward to grab his legs.

"Ah, MASON! Perfect! Come on, knock me down, QUICK!" Avu desperately asked the moment he saw the tall and strong human. Mason quickly followed suit by grabbing Avu by the upper torso, restraining his arms. Avu is then lifted from the ground and thrown down to his back. "AGH!! Ugh, not exactly the way I wanted that, but... hey, I think I've stopped moving! Urk...!" Avu winced in pain, but a smile formed on his face...

"*phew*... that stake in him... we have to get rid of it...!" Mason said, moving towards Avu's body, preparing to grab it, but Doctor Saline rushes up to stop him, bringing the guards with her.

"WAIT!! Don't do that! He'll perish if you improperly remove it!" The doctor fiercely warned.

"Then what the hell do we do!?" Eva screamed.

"We need the Elements of Harmony and the Crystal Heart! Both powers combined are needed to stabilize his life AND destroy King Sombra! You want him to live, don't you!?"

"Wait, WHAT!? I don't get this!!" Eva shook her head in disbelief... "Wait, is... that why he looked like he was in so much pain first time I tried to remove it...?!"

"EGH...! AAAGH!!! UAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!!!!!!" Avu screamed in pain when his body started convulsing violently, as his own legs behaved wildly on their own....

"Hold him down!!" Doctor Saline demanded. At that moment, Kitsu, Mia, Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Mason all hold his body down with all their might, but even then, they're struggling to keep their hold on him.

"He's... getting too strong...!!!" Fluttershy cried out.

"It's getting worse...! I didn't think he'd act this soon...! He's probably aiming for the Crystal Heart...! GUARDS!!" The doctor called out.

The Guards quickly arrived at the door, forming a barricade between Avu and the exit.

"Don't let him through!!!" The center guard ordered.
"Right! Princess, we'll hold the line! We can't let the people know about King Sombra!"

"EVERYONE! DO YOUR BEST TO STALL FOR TIME UNTIL THE OTHER ELEMENTS OF HARMONY RETURN!!" Cadence shouted from outside. "Is waiting even an option right now...!? If he comes in contact with the Crystal Heart, he'll taint it with darkness!" She thought to herself in a panic.

Suddenly, Avu's legs stood up with an unnatural amount of strength, and suddenly his body lifted itself, throwing everybody off. It was then there was a cracking sound in his back... "AAUUUUGH...!!!!"

Avu, after being forced to stand, began coughing violently. As he began to do so, small streams of red ran down his mouth and down to his chin. But even then, with the evil king's control now extended to the human's collarbone, his legs and body began moving even faster.

"AGAIN!!!" Eva screamed, which beckoned the group to try and stop Avu, but the dark magic would suddenly unleash an even stronger shockwave, sending everyone else flying back and away from him.

The only thing standing between the darkness and the Crystal Heart... is Princess Cadence, who stepped forward, and formed a barrier around herself and the Crystal Heart.

"What...? Oh no, that magic...!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!"
"It's... Sombra!!! KING SOMBRA!!"
"NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

The crystal ponies have already caught sight of the familiar aura surrounding Avu's body... an aura they know all too well, enough to cause a stampede, for these crystal ponies who were once enslaved by this tyrant, they would rather escape than be under his reign of terror again...

At this point, Avu's right arm began to move on it's own and reach for the Crystal Heart, only to be singed by Cadence's magic barrier. Yet it still persisted, which only cause Avu even greater pain...

"Just... kill me..." The human gravely asked.

"What...?!" Cadence was shocked at the human's remark.

"I'm burned out... and this magic that's controlling me... if it's from that guy who hurt your people, it's better to kill him than to make these guys suffer. Besides... I... don't feel like being... the one... who... destroyed... someone else's... empire... that's not... how I roll..." Avu painfully explained.

"NO! There's a way to save you!! We just-" Cadence pleaded, but was interrupted by the human's plea.

"We... can't wait...!!! This can't... wait... ugh... agh...! Just... do it!!" Avu painfully demanded.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Eva, who rushed to Avu's side, and held him from the front, in a feeble attempt to stop the young man's body. But it was no use... the dark magic continued to singe Eva's body as she held him down...

"Eva... stop... Just... don't."

"No! I'm not gonna stop!"

Avu closed his eyes calmly, took a deep breath, and tried to left arm. Despite the control, Avu used all of his strength to lift his arm just enough to hit Eva in the side of her head, knocking her away.

"Do it!" Avu demanded of Cadence, as her barrier actually began to shatter!

"Fine... I'll protect my people..." Cadence's horn started to glow with a bright light.

"Yo...! Eva!! I'm sorry! And... when the boss get's back... tell him I said 'thanks you for keeping me in the crew, despite everything that's happened'! Can ya do that for me?"

When Avu turned his head back around, he saw an incoming beam of light, aimed straight at him.

"Ah, this blows..." Avu thought to himself, just before the light engulfed his whole world...

"AVUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" A steady stream of tears came from Eva's eyes as she cried out his name...

Cadence shut her eyes as she could feel the pain of the human girl, now reduced to tears. However, that wouldn't even last...

*WHOOSH... BAM!*

Suddenly, a tower of black light would suddenly shoot up from where Avu once was, and destroy the shade over the Crystal Heart. When the light subsided, there was nothing around but a spot of darkness on the ground.

"Hehehehe.... Hhahahaha...!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"

"No...! What have I done...!?" Cadance could only look in horror as she heard that familiar laughter.

With Avu's body gone, the only thing left behind...
was a terrifying laughter of victory...

Author's Note:

I totally didn't take a scene from Robotics Notes and use it here. Nope.

Anyway, not doing a "Previously" deal this time, folks. Because well, I'm sure you all read the chapters before first. And You already know what happened to Avu two chapters ago. So I thought I'd do a whole backstory for the guy so you all would kinda care a little.

So. Do you care yet? Do you care that he's such a funny snooper? Or do you think he's annoying?

Tell me, ya'll! because He's KIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNG SOOOOOOOOMBRAAAAAAAAAA now! I liked writing this chapter, because... well, you all had to know what the rest were up to, and see how Sombra got humanized, right? HEY OH!

Also, I wonder if the humans are actually cared for yet. If anyone even likes the humans yet. You know... that deal. And if i'm managing them well. There's plenty of time for development tho...

Thanks for reading.