• Published 30th Dec 2012
  • 1,127 Views, 15 Comments

Psychotic - Opalina Cecile



Pinkie's gone to a mental institution. Peek into her brain as she finds a cure to her disease and gets another disease- love.

  • ...
9
 15
 1,127

Diagnosis: Breakdown

Psychotic Part 1 Diagnosis Type 2 Breakdown

Here's what happened on November 16th, 3013 to Pinkadema Pie. At least, that's the day it started.

"I'm going to bed Pinkie, close up the shop for me will ya?" said Mr. Cake.

"Sure, I'll be going to be soon too," she replied, ringing up the last customer's order.

Later, she flipped the sign and locked the door. She swiped the floor and put up the chairs. After the last supplies were put away, Pinkie bounced upstairs to her room.

Usually, she just flops in bed until she falls into REM. But this night was a little different. She realized she was very tired. Pinkie fell asleep almost instantly. She had a terrible dreams. Each time, some creature with tentacles killed one of her friends. She'd wake up, then remind herself it was only a dream. She'd fall asleep and it would kill another person she loved. Eventually, after 8 of her friends had been dream-killed, she gave up.

She sat there. And sat. And sat. Then she'd black out.

During these blackouts, she'd wail and scream. You'd see her rolling around screamed and writhing as if in pain. Her stray signals were taking over. Everyone would come up and see her in her bed, peacefully.

During the day, Pinkie changed as well. You would find her glaring at a wall in a random corner. There was no overexcited smile, just glare until you talked to her. Then she'd be normal for all of 5 minutes, like a timer. Then she'd glare again.

All of the town was worried about her. She hadn't hosted a party in a month, and Rainbow Dash's birthday was coming soon. Who would throw her party?

After a week of wails, it stopped. Pinkie stopped sleeping. She'd just sit and think and read.

November 24th, Rainbow Dash's birthday.

Twilight and Rarity planned the party. There was rainbow decorations, and she got tickets to see the Wonderbolts in the nearby town of Fillydelphia. There was music, games, and everyone had a good time. Pinkie could even keep a smile for 8 minutes.

Until a.... friend showed up. Actually, two friends. One hasn't been forgiven, and one was forgiven when she proved her worth.

Lightening Dust had been invited. She's friendly now. Gilda wasn't, and she isn't.

"Hi guys, you don't mind that I brought a friend? She's my new friend." Said Lightening Dust.

"Oh, no mind," said Twilight nervously. She was too nice to say there was a huge problem.

"What the hell is Gilda doing here," Rainbow Dash said when she spotted the bird.

"I was invited. Happy Birthday RD," she said sarcastically.

Rainbow looked at Twilight.

"She showed up with Lightening Dust, I couldn't just kick her out."

"Yes, you could. So can I. Gilda, get out of my party."

"What's going on?" Lightening Dust said, approaching with two drinks in tow.

"They're trying to kick me out of the party," Gilda said, acting all innocent.

"Why are you doing this?" Lightening asked.

"Because last time she was in Ponyville, she was the worst friend I've ever had." Rainbow Dash had no mercy. It was her party, and she wanted her out.

"Is this true Gilda?"

"No way! I'd never hurt anyone!" Then in a flurry of movement, Pinkie broke her promise.

"LIAR! LIAR LIAR LIAR!" Pinkie screamed as she tackled Gilda and started slapping her. Everyone went silent.

"YOU TRIED TO SEPERATE ME FROM MY FRIENDS!" she screamed. It was true. As her anger and stray signals merged, she was uncontrollable.

She has had her breakdown, now it's time for the institution.

Author's Note:

Well, I finished this faster than I expected.
It's a little repetitive.... What can you do.