• Published 30th Dec 2012
  • 1,126 Views, 15 Comments

Psychotic - Opalina Cecile



Pinkie's gone to a mental institution. Peek into her brain as she finds a cure to her disease and gets another disease- love.

  • ...
9
 15
 1,126

Diagnosis: Distraught

Psychotic Part 1-Diagnosis Type 1- Distraught

"My, well, Mrs. Pie, I'm afraid your daughter has damage in her emotion center. It goes off too easily and the excess signals confuse her brain to hyperactive imagination. It's impossible to know what will happen inside her head, and in the future it might prove dangerous," said Dr. Whooves.

"Does anyone else have this in Ponyville?" Mrs. Pie asked, obviously distraught with the news about her daughter.

"The only other pony in this town to have a mental disorder is Derpy. Her brain doesn't take information quickly. She's at the same danger. Maybe they'll become friends."

They can't know what's in her head.

But I can tell you. While listening at the same time, she thought this-

"Cupcakes. Cupcakes are yummy. La la la la la hey Doctor is saying something. Emotion. I feel emotion, I'm happy, excited, giddy, AAND MAGICAL! Cupcakes. Cakes in a cup. Smiles. Mom isn't smiling. She's talking. She's worried. Distraught. Hey, she has a necklace. It's a red heart on a gold chain. Shiiiiiinyyyyyyy. Hearts beat. Bump. Bump bump. Bump. Bump bump." She kept on bumping until she heard 'Derpy' and 'friends.'

"Derpy? Friends? With me? hahahahhahahhahahhahahha funny. I don't want to be friends with the derp. She's derp derpitty capital derp."

All of that happened in a 20 second period of time. Stray signals?

Yes, very much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pinkie promised she wouldn't let them get her. It started with the day they took Derpy.

Pinkie was asleep at the time. It was about 10 pm. Outside of the Cake's house, Lyra, Bon Bon, and Derpy were doing... whatever they were doing.

Derpy got mad and Lyra. Really mad. She jumped on her, punching her over and over and over again until the mare was bloody and broken. Bon Bon called 911. Derpy woke everyone with her screams and Lyra was wailing.

If you listened, you could make out this- " WHY DID YOU LET HER CHEAT? I SHOULD HAVE WON. YOU LOVED ME LAST YEAR I KNOW YOUR DIARY." In between the wails was a desperation cry of an angry Derpy, the worst and deadliest kind of Derpy.

Police officers and an ambulance came. They grabbed Lyra, unconscious, away from Derpy. They led Derpy into the police car and drove her away.

Bon Bon was broken down, sobbing like crazy. Cheerilee called Mr. and Mrs. Heartstring. Mrs. Cake tried to comfort Bon Bon, but she wouldn't stop crying. Seeing how distraught and broken her friends had been, she promised she wouldn't ever break down like Derpy had.

Three months later, she broke her promise.