• Published 26th Dec 2012
  • 3,193 Views, 108 Comments

My Little Portal 3 - Only Ponies - Luna Plays Minecraft



Sequel to My Little Portal 2 - Celestial Science. GLaDOS once swore she would never oped the folder named 'Project Equestria', but desperate times called for desperate measures.

  • ...
9
 108
 3,193

Make life take the lemons back!

Scootaloo, Sweetiebelle, and Applebloom were helping the Apple family rebuild their house, when an angry GLaDOS showed up.

"I HATE YOU ALL!" She screamed.

"Hello to you too." Scootaloo said. GLaDOS' hair was singed, and she had a lot of cuts and bruises on her.

"Why did you let them put me in the dungeon?" She asked.

"You kind of deserved it. Trying to kill us and all." Sweetiebelle told her.

"What about him? I was trapped down there, having to listen to his non stop talking. IT WAS HORRIBLE!"

"Where is Wheatley, anyways?" Applebloom asked the infuriated GLaDOS.

"Don't know, don't care. Hopefully he is dead."

"I'm not dead, you witch!" Wheatley appeared behind her.

"Oh. That's a shame." GLaDOS told him.

"So, why did you blow up Canterlot Castle?" Scootaloo asked.

"I couldn't stand to be around him any longer." She replied.

"So you had ta blow it up?" Applebloom questioned.

"Yes. There was no other option." GLaDOS answered.

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"..."

"What?"

"Girls, make sure she doesn't have anymore explosives. And new rule, no blowing stuff up or using explosives." Applebloom said.

"Awwww." GLaDOS and Wheatley both whined.

"No whining!" Applebloom snapped. "Now, since we can't have ya'll running around causing trouble, Chell will be staying at mah house,GLaDOS with Sweetie, and Wheatley with Scootaloo. Something about teaching you how to fly." Wheatley gulped loudly. "Now, everypony go home. Ah don't want two certain ponies to cause anymore trouble around here."

"Us, trouble?" GLaDOS asked dramatically.

"Never!" Wheatley finished.

"It's weird. Sometimes those two want o kill each other, other times they act like best friends." Scootaloo pointed out.

"Yep. Oh, right. Remember, Wheatley and GLaDOS are probably Equestria's most wanted right now, so don't let the royal guard get them." Applebloom said.

"Why not?" Sweetie asked.

"They will probably be killed on the spot. And I mean GLaDOS and Wheatley, or the royal guard." The farm mare replied.

"Oh. Yea, I can see that happening."

"Yep."

Author's Note:

Just a short chapter this morning :)