• Published 26th Dec 2012
  • 3,192 Views, 108 Comments

My Little Portal 3 - Only Ponies - Luna Plays Minecraft



Sequel to My Little Portal 2 - Celestial Science. GLaDOS once swore she would never oped the folder named 'Project Equestria', but desperate times called for desperate measures.

  • ...
9
 108
 3,192

When life gives you lemons...

GLaDOS lay on the floor of her chambers, listening to the screaming of the three mares that were currently falling into a pit.

"This reminds me of the good old days. It was just me, you, and Chell. No insane ponies or magic. That was fun, wasn't it?" And he rambled on for hours! It was driving GLaDOS insane. Not only that, but he's destroying the entire facility! Again! The place was going to explode any minute. She had to do something. Something she would later regret...

"You are going to get us all killed." She told him.

"Says the one who let herself get defeated so easily."

"Say what you like, just do NOT look at Project Equestria." She told him. Reverse psychology. It will work so easily on this moron.

"Project Equestria eh? Sounds interesting..."

"Please, don't!" I'm going to regret this...

"What kind of trick is this? It's empty!" He hissed.

"I wouldn't say that." There was a bright flash, and they were all gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wheatly woke up in a beautiful meadow.

"Oh, so this is what it's like to be dead..." He said to himself out loud.

"We are not dead, you moron. This is Project Equestria." GLaDOS told him.

"You! This is your fault!" He snapped.

"How is it my fault? I told you not to open that folder. Project Equestria is a folder that will send everyone in Aperture Science to Equestria, and turns them into ponies. But since we were already in Equestria, we just got turned into ponies and teleported to some random place." She explained.

"You used reverse psychology."

"And it worked."

"So you're telling me that having me in charge was so awful, that you would rather be a pony."

"Yes. And the place was about to blow up."

"Hey, i'm alive! And I can talk..." A light orange unicorn said.

"Oh no..." GLaDOS sighed.

"GLaDOS? You're a pony? This is priceless!" She said, laughing.

"Silence you supposed-to-be-mute lunatic!" She snapped.

"Oh my god Wheatly is a pony too. I wish I had my camera because this is hilarious!" Wheatly face-hoofed.

"Has anyo- anypony *chuckle* seen the three mares that were last seen falling down a pit?" Wheatly asked, and Chell stared at him.

"What?"

"We had an odd case of dejavu..." GLaDOS said.

"Wheatly needs anger management."

"No, I do not need anger management..."

"You clearly need help, you freak out if someone so much as thinks the word moron, and you make people fall into pits. Those are obvious signs that you need help." Chell told him.

"I liked you better when you had your vocal cords cut out." He hissed.

"That's hurtful."

"Well that's kind of what I was aiming for..."

"Hey, you have wings!" Chell pointed out.

"..."

"Alright, so we now know that Chell is actually a bipolar idiot." GLaDOS said.

"Hey, it's Wheatly!" He heard Applebloom shout. Oh no...

"Wheatly! I fell into a pool of acid at the bottom of that pit!" Sweetiebelle snapped.

"Fascinating. How'd you survive?" He asked half sarcastically, half curiously.

"I didn't."

"Oh.... Creepy." He told her.

"What was death like?" GLaDOS asked. Chell slapped her in the face.

"Not a good question to ask." She told the black unicorn.

"There are no bad questions, my dear." GLaDOS replied.

"Who the hay are you?" Scootaloo asked Chell.

"My name is Chell."

"Scootaloo. Nice to meet you.

"I'm Applebloom."

"I'm Sweetiebelle."

"Nice to meet you all." Chell said.

"Wait a minute, I recognize this place. It's right by Sweet Apple Acres." Applebloom said.

"Good, we can steal food from your family and sleep there." Wheatly said.

"I thought you were a core, and cores don't eat." Chell asked.

"Well now i'm a pony, so deal with it."

"Wheatly, ya can't steal from mah family!" Applebloom snapped.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because it's wrong!" He rolled his eyes.

"I have an idea! Since Wheatly stupidly freed all of the test subjects, your princes will be free. All we need to do is request an audience with her, and maybe she can send us back to earth." GLaDOS suggested.

"Good plan." Wheatly said, taking a bite out of some grass. "AHHHHG. That's disgusting. Why do you ponies eat that stuff?" He asked.

"Actually, we prefer hay. Why did you eat grass in the first place?" Sweetiebelle asked.

"I was curious what it tastes like." He replied. Scootaloo shook her head.

"Alright, so we have a moron, an insane AI, two ponies who should be dead right now, and one of them should be mute. I'd say we're an interesting bunch." Scootaloo said.

"I am NOT a moron!" He snapped.

"Right..." Scootaloo said sarcastically. Applebloom sighed.

"Let's just go to Sweet Apple Acres. AND NO MORE ARGUING!" Applebloom told them, and started to walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Apple Acres looked mostly the same, considering it had been quite a few years since Applebloom had last been there. Granny Smith was sitting in her rocking chair on the porch of the old farmhouse, and Big Macintosh was bucking apple trees when the group of ponies got there.

"Alright everypony, let's go over the rules once more. No death threats, no threats at all for that matter. No burning the house down with lemons... I'm looking at you, GLaDOS. No fires. No hurting ponies. And no stealing. Any questions?" Applebloom asked, and GLaDOS' hoof shot up. "No, you are not aloud to use Neurotoxin." She lowered her hoof. "If ya'll follow those rules, Ah think you'll get along with mah family just fine." Applebloom said.

"She didn't say no explosives." GLaDOS whispered, causing Wheatly to chuckle.