• Published 26th Dec 2012
  • 3,193 Views, 108 Comments

My Little Portal 3 - Only Ponies - Luna Plays Minecraft



Sequel to My Little Portal 2 - Celestial Science. GLaDOS once swore she would never oped the folder named 'Project Equestria', but desperate times called for desperate measures.

  • ...
9
 108
 3,193

I demand to see life's manager!

"Come on Wheatley, just a few more hooves and you'll be at the top. Don't give me that look! There! You're at the top. That wasn't so hard, was it?" Scootaloo asked. Wheatley collapsed on the ground, and started to kiss it.

"Oh sweet ground, i'll never leave you again." He said. And then fifty of the royal guard showed up.

"FLY WHEATLEY, FLY!" Scootaloo yelled. He sighed, and took to the air. "Look, none of them are pegasi! We might just be able to escape." Scootaloo said.

"Why no pegasi?" He asked.

"Well, let's think about where they last were. Canterlot Castle, which is now a pile of rubble. I'm guessing they went down with it." Scoots replied. "Quick, let's go find Applebloom at Sweet Apple Acres!"

"How is she going to help us?"

"I don't know!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, the royal guard showed up, and you led them to mah house?" Applebloom asked.

"Yes." Scootaloo replied.

"..."

"Oh, there they are, off in the distance." The orange pegasus pointed out.

"Let's go find Sweetiebelle."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trio barged into Carousel Boutique, only to come face to face with Princess Celestia herself.

"I think we're a little late."