• Published 20th Dec 2012
  • 3,086 Views, 126 Comments

The Definition of Insanity - ThePopeMobile100



Do you know the definition of insanity. Vaas knows, and he is going to share it with all of Equestria.

  • ...
10
 126
 3,086

Party of Two

Vaas was dehydrated. He hadn't had anything to drink all day and carrying his prey and meal was difficult. The pony was heavy, about 150 pounds. While Vaas had carried fully grown men in body armor a couple times, he also had water. His only break was that it would be night soon and the temperature would go down.

"At least it's only about a quarter mile to the cave, cause I'm fucking pissed off and hungry."

He covered the last stretch in only a couple minutes. Once inside, he dumped his 'precious' cargo against the cave wall. He sat down and started to build a fire deeper in the cave while humming 'Do You Believe in Magic' to himself. It took some effort and a lot of swearing, but he was able to get a fire going.

"Okay, now it's time to tie up this bitch."

He turned his attention back to the yellow pony on the cave floor. He set to work using some vines to hogtie the pony and to bind her wings to her body.

"Hmm, she could still run away in the night. Oh well, if she does that then I'll blast that bitch back to the stone age."

Vaas subconsciously went for his canteen again. When he brought it up to his lips again, he remembered that he was out of water.

"YOU STUPID FUCKING CANTEEN, I'LL RAPE YOU WITH A FUCKING FLAMETHROWER!"

He threw it deeper into the cave. When he expected to here a crack from hitting a rock, he heard a splash.

"What the fuck?"

Now curious, Vaas went further into the cave to where he had thrown it. Sure enough, there was a stream. Vaas just stared at the stream for about three seconds before plunging his head straight into it. He took in as much water as he could. Only once his thirst for water had been quenched did he remove his head.

His victory was short lived as his canteen floated down the stream, unnoticed by the psychopath. His thirst now under control, he turned his attention to the fire at the mouth of the cave.

Vaas wasn't a cook by any means. He had people to do that for him. What venison he had taken with him would never turn into a five star dish. Rather it would stay a measly two star dinner that was edible, if only because it was cooked. He prepared what he had and started to roast it. The smell made his stomach growl in ravenous hunger. Even if this meal wasn't anything better than decent, it would be the best one Vaas had had in a while.

While the fire slow-cooked the deer, Vaas's attention turned to the pony he had captured.

"Seriously, what the fuck are you. And do you taste good?"

Vass started to drool at the prospect of devouring his first pony. If he was back on his island, he would've had Sanchez make something gourmet out of her. Ribs probably with that special barbecue sauce. The one with the snake venom and tiger blood in it.

It took some soft sobbing to make Vaas snap out of his stupor. That damn pony had finally woken up.

"It's about fucking time you woke up. Now me and you are going to get to know each other a little better."

The pony didn't respond. It opted to continue to cry to itself.

"HEY! LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M FUCKING TALKING TO YOU!"

The pony cried louder.

Vaas was getting sick of the lack of attention.

"Okay, I'm sorry for yelling at you. Lets try this again..." He grabbed the pony by the throat and pinned it against the wall so it's head was facing his. "Better? Good, lets talk. You can start by telling me what the fuck you are?"

The pony tried to speak, but no words came out.

"Do you need help to speak up. Don't worry, I can fix that..." Vaas let the pony go and shuffled over to the deer leg he was roasting. Pulling out his knife, he cut a piece off and took it back over to where the pony was crying.

"I know that we got off on the wrong foot, so lets start over..." He once again grabbed the pony and pinned her against the wall. He used his hands to force her mouth open. Once it realized what Vaas was going to do, it struggled with all it's might. Unfortunately, it wasn't that much. Once it's mouth was open, he shoved the piece of meat down the pony's throat and clamped it's mouth down. The near raw meat wouldn't have tasted good anyway and Vaas read in a book somewhere that ponies can't eat meat. He thought this plan was ingenious. And it was. The pony was forced to swallow the piece so it could breathe.

Vaas removed his hand from the pony's nostril and said. "See, now look at what you made me do. If you had just answered the simple question."

It's sobbing was increasing from the act it just performed. This pissed Vaas off so he back-handed the pony, hard. It's sobbing was stopped for a couple of seconds before continuing again.

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I?"

It muttered something.

"SPEAK UP YOU FUCKING CUNT!"

t-the Everfree F-forest.

"I'm sorry, could you say that again.

"T-the Everfree F-forest."

That didn't help Vaas at all. If anything, it was just information that he already knew. "Who and what are you?"

"I-i'm F-fluttershy. I-i'm a pegasus p-pony."

"What the fuck is a pegasus pony."

He didn't get an answer. The meat had finally gotten to it's stomach and the pony wretched up all of the contents of said stomach. All over Vaas.

They both just stared at where Fluttershy had just puked. This staring lasted for a couple of seconds before Vaas's rage caught up with himself. In order to sate it temporarily, he decked the pony in the head, knocking her out once again.

"Fucking pony, FUCKING DYING, FUCKING BRODY, FUCK YOU JASON BRODY!

Author's Note:

None of you have any idea how awkward it is to write for Vaas when he isn't talking to anyone. Also, don't expect a chapter 3 for a couple of weeks. I won't have internet after today.