• Published 11th Dec 2012
  • 3,717 Views, 45 Comments

My little Avengers: Loki strikes, again - Midnight-walker



When Loki finally finish with Odin's patience, Odin send Loki to the only kingdom where he could learn something about friendship. Two weeks later Odin realizes it was a bad decisión . Thor, summoning the avengers they will search before

  • ...
27
 45
 3,717

The arrival

Meanwhile, in some Mystic River like in that in The Lord of the Rings-one does not simple avoid to put some references in a fanfiction - Bruce Banner, ponified was floating upside down through the stream .Now, with him:

“What is this landscape so beautiful, there are butterflies fluttering and birds singing and laughing everywhere. There’s no rage or stress inside me, everything is so peaceful and beautiful. I’d like to sleep forever and ever; I already fought too much in this life…”

“Bruuuuuce” calls a familiar female voice in the distance “Bruuuuuce”

“Betty is that possible. I didn’t believe you where here too. I’m going there my love; soon I’ll be there for kiss your beautiful lip… ”

“Move! RCP, RCP! We are losing him!” yells Applebloom desperate trying to revive him with scootaloo and Sweetie Bell.

“What’s RCP?” asks Sweetie Bell desperate.

“I don’t know but we have to do something or we will lose him!” yells Applebloom stressed.

“I have an idea” suddenly says Scootaloo “Back off” Scootaloo climbed in a tree, and fell direct over the Bruce’s stomach, releasing the water inside him and saving his life.

“Good job, Scootaloo” congratulated Applebloom “any cutie mark yet?” asks applebloom while she saw her blank flank.

“Not yet” says disappointing Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo at the same time.

“Aaaawwwwwww”

“But, at least we save his life, look how he’s trying to say thank you” pointed Sweetie Bell.

“Ghhhhhjljkhgdukydgk, ahhhjjjjjjj” tries to breathe Banner.

“Are you ok?” asks Applebloom.

“Yes, in sort a way” finally says Banner “And thanks for the…” he stops while he saw the little filly that was in front of him. And suddenly he saw his hoofs and stays speechless to what he just saw.

“For the…”says Applebloom.

“For… for save my life, yes, yes really thanks for save my life –I must be cautious and don’t show surprise or fear, or they might be hostile -”

“You´re welcome” says the cutie mark crusaders at the same time.

“And, by the way, what were you doing floating upside down in that river in the middle of the everfree forest?”

“Err, arr, I fell when I was –think in something banner- going for some… Apples, yes, some apples in the everfree forest and I hit in my head with a banana and I fell in that river –good thought genius, hit with a banana? Really? They will never…-”

“Aaaaa, so that was the reason. Ok, well, you have lucky because we were passing this way for return to Sweet Apple Acres. Today Granny Smith is going to prepare my favorite apple pie.”

“-Looks like I found some kind of homestead pony. I must follow the stream and don’t raise suspicions -”

“So, you come or don’t “asks Applebloom “I can convince Big Mac to leave you stay in his old room if you don’t have any place to go”.

“Ah, what? Of course, yeah” stammer Bruce “it’s very kind from you, but I… you know something, I accept your kindness, thanks” says Bruce with a smile.

“Wow, you must love apple pie” Says Scootaloo.

And Bruce and the Cutie Mark Crusaders trot all the way to sweet apple acres –it was just a few minutes of the point he is in this moment… But well, let’s continue with the history –

“And…” asks cautiously Bruce “Have you ever heard about a green monster that destroys anything with an incalculable rage if it gets angry?”

“Only if you mean Rarity if you awake from her beauty nap” responses Sweetie Bell with a chuckle.

“-I don’t know how that Rarity is, but whoever she’ll be I must keep myself away from her -”

“Holy Celestia Applebloom what are this hours to come home” says Applejack while she hugs her sister “And how’s this gentlecolt that comes with ya”.

“Oh, he is just an stranger that we save from drown in the river while we was looking for our cute marks” responses Applebloom like if that where the most normal in the world “And he’s going to stay a few days with us while he recovers” responses Applebloom with a bright smile.

“Oh Applebloom you know what I have told you about pick up strangers in the forest and bring them home without asking me first.” And looking to Bruce she said “I hope mah little sister doesn’t caused any problems to ya”.

“No, she doesn’t have caused any trouble to me; actually, she really saved my life from drowning in that river”

“Well, if that’s true. We have to celebrate. Mah sister´s a hero. Come here and stay this night with us. Ya almost die”.

“Well, thanks” said Bruce with a weary smile.

“And how’s ya name, handsome”.

“Banner, Brohoofs Banner-good think Banner-”

“And, Where you work” asks Applebloom looking strange to the symbol in atom shape in Banner’s flank.

“I’m a scientist, I work in use and investigation of alternative energy sources and that stuffs”.

“So a scientist eh, I know somepony like ya, I should present her”.

“Thanks, but in this moment I’d rather to eat that pie that your sister mentioned when we meet”.

“Oh true” said Applejack reminding what she says a few moments ago “Enter and warm your hooves”.

“-Banner, you just won the jackpot-”.