• Published 11th Dec 2012
  • 3,719 Views, 45 Comments

My little Avengers: Loki strikes, again - Midnight-walker



When Loki finally finish with Odin's patience, Odin send Loki to the only kingdom where he could learn something about friendship. Two weeks later Odin realizes it was a bad decisión . Thor, summoning the avengers they will search before

  • ...
27
 45
 3,719

Alicorn and Changeling

“So, you are the queen of these creatures named changelings, creatures able to change their shape and feed from love from other creatures?” asks Loki in a honeyed tone.

“So is” Responses the queen of the changelings taking the shape of a white alicorn with black mane for a few seconds before she back to their original shape” And you came to the wrong place if you think you think you can exterminate me and my children without any help, alicorn” says with a cold voice tone.

“Exterminate?” and Loki raise an eyebrow “And why I could possibly destroy my new minions?”

“You shall never slave my children, I´d rather to die tortured in the middle of a stinky swamp before kneel before you” yelled Chrysalis in a threatening manner.

“I don’t think that way so” responses Loki while a green gloss start to shine in their horn and surrounds chrysalis “Now you are going to listen very well” Says while chrysalis writhed in a silent pain in the floor “I don’t pretend to slaughter you or your children. I just want to take this kingdom and then back to my native world to gather a ridiculous bigger army, with the one I pretend to take over the world. So I’m giving you two options: or you join me, giving me the control over all your minions and helping me to take over Canterlot with all our allies. Or I will murder you in the most twisted way I could think in front of your children and take the control over your wasteland kingdom for take over Canterlot by myself. You have one minute”.

Chrysalis only had to think it for a few seconds before she said “If my revenge against Shining armor and Mi amore cadenza is part of your plans, I and all my children will be with you till the end”

“Excellent “said Loki with a grin.