• ...
7
 7
 945

The Deal

All right, you think that's bad? Just wait it will get worse… a lot worse. Disclaimer: MLP is the property of Hasbro and Laura Faust. But the OC characters are mine .

The day after the attack on Mannehattan….

Applejack was hysterical. Seeing as how Mannehattan had been attack last night, and not hearing back from Big Mac, Applejack sat in the living room crying. Applejack's friends come to try and comfort Applejack. "You're always welcomed to pick out a marvelous dress from the store at no charge, Applejack" said Rarity. "Well… I never had a brother… but umm… I want to help… if that's okay with you?" asked Fluttershy. "I could never fathom about losing my brother, but you have my sympathies "said Twilight "I'm sure Big Mac is fine. He's such a big guy. I bet he could give a big beat down on those terrorists! If I was there, I'd kick and hit them, this and that. Woo!" said Rainbow Dash as she made punching and kicking motions. "Hey look at me Applejack" said Pinkie Pie as she slammed a pie into her face, and dumped a cupcake on her head. "Well shucks guys, thanks I just don't know what to believe. I haven't heard him since-"DING DONG! The door bell made a ringing sound. They got up to see who it was. "Umm hi Applejack" It was Big Mac.

"Big Mac?" asked Applejack "Big Mac? You idiot why didn't you call?! I was so worried!" Applejack said as she hugged her older brother and wept. "I'm sorry Applejack, but when the attacks happened, I just went to get out of the city as fast as I could." Big Macintosh knew that if he told the full truth, he'd be in serious trouble. "Oh Big Mac, I'm glad you're all right. The two ponies continued hugging for a little bit longer until it got a little awkward. Twilight said to the others "Well I guess we're no longer needed here. I guess we should head back." The ponies then left the farm to return to their specific areas of life.

A week later….

Big Mac had been called in to visit his handler in the PLR, Ground Rider. Ground Rider was showing Big Macintosh a video from the news, as Private Stillcolt was laid to rest. Big Mac turned away, as he knew who was responsible for his death. "It's funny you" said Ground Rider pausing the video. "When we kill one of the imperialist pigs and mules, it is a tragedy... Yet when they kill hundreds of our ponies, it's merely a statistic. Do you know what that means?" Big Mac looked at Ground Rider and said "Nope." Ground Rider smiled and said "Comrade that means they're making the earth ponies even worth less than the unicorns and pegasi. Private Stillcolt was a pegasi, and now he's given a funeral fit for a king while earth ponies are buried in mass graves. Anyways, they call the PLR killers. But I tell you the truth comrade, we're merely serving the will of the common pony, their history will judge us, not some imperialist pig or mule."Big Mac listened carefully to what the other Pony was telling him and trying to absorb it. They were his masters now. "Comrade Big Mac, very much soon, a series of revolutions will rock Equestria. We need one thing…. Weapons. Sure we control the entire arsenal of Stalliongrad and from there we can build many crossbows, spears, and swords. But... the PLR is not effective at open battles. Our leader Bucephalus realized this. So we've collected a number of crystal gems of which we intend to sell for … explosive devices." Big Mac was unsure whether or not violence was necessary, but one event led to another of him being more involved with the PLR. "Comrade, as you might know, Celestia is having a Winter Ball next month , well here's also a fundraiser for the victims of Mannehattan's little incident… However we will need explosives for the attack." Big Mac's jaw dropped, the PLR were already planning to attack Canterlot. Were they crazy?! "I do see you are finding me hard to believe. Don't worry; this raid won't be a full scale attack, but rather much a raid on the palace, so our leader can present his manifesto directly to the corrupt imperialists controlling Equestria.

About a few days later, Big Mac is sleeping in a carriage… "Wake up Big Mac" says Ground Rider "Bucephalus wouldn't want you to miss this deal." Looking outside, Big Mac sees Bucephalus talking to several Gryphons each having a crate of explosives. "You see comrade Big Mac. The gryphons aren't truly Equestria's enemies. We are all victims of the imperialist ruling party. When the time comes we will also liberate the gryphons as well. We have secured a large number of crystals from various mines throughout Equestria. Big Mac, comrade. Bits can buy anything, even power. The road to revolution begins with this deal." The deal was a success; the gryphon traders were satisfied with the quality of the gems and had given Bucephalus' stallions various quality explosive devices, which will allow for the destruction of many symbols of the Imperialist regime. Entering the carriage now, Bucephaluus is ecstatic. "Comrades, we have succeeded in securing the explosives. Now we must form the plan to infiltrate Canterlot.

Wow that was the shortest chapter I've written so far. Will the raid go through?