• Published 12th Dec 2012
  • 2,732 Views, 125 Comments

MLP: TCR - Omlliw



Ghost throws his microphone a little too hard.

  • ...
8
 125
 2,732

GhostLovesPonies (GET 'EM OFF, ENGINEER)

When Ghost came to, he was still in his office, though on a face-to-face level with his can pile. Lazily he brushed it to the side and stood up.
"The mike must've hit me on the head and I passed out. That's probably what happened," Ghost groggily reasoned. He could hear birds singing and smell freshly-baked bread. He could also hear 703 playing the "My ass bleeds" clip, though, oddly, it was a lot clearer than before. Maybe the fruitbowl had bought himself a better phone.
Then Ghost remembered why he was so angry in the first place. Asho had RUINED Baller Friday, and probably most of Ghost's life.
The capitalist leaned out of the window and screamed "ASHOLE! WHERE ARE YOU, BOY?" Ghost found himself closer to the floor then he was the last time he was conscious, however long that was ago.
He lifted his head up, and saw a purple unicorn, standing there.
"Are you alright, sir?" it asked. It was definitely a female, but worst of all it seemed to be speaking perfect English.
Ghost reeled back in horror.
"Oh, great. Very funny, Ashole, getting Tara Strong in on the joke as well."
"Who's Tara Strong, and who's Ashole?" the unicorn asked, puzzled.
"Look, I can take off your costume RIGHT NOW!" Ghost leaned out of the window, grabbed the unicorn's neck and pulled on it. She was clearly being hurt by this.
With a flash of her horn, Ghost found himself floating. He was paralysed. The unicorn then threw Ghost back into the building, against the opposite wall.
"You...you mean you're an a actual pony?" Ghost stammered. He rushed to the window again, with his hands behind his back so she couldn't try anything again.
"Unicorn, technically," Twilight replied.
Ghost could see any brony's paradise, which, for him, was more of a living hell. Brightly-coloured ponies were dotted all around the area, some hauling carts, most of them with saddlebags. Others were chatting, and one was doing tricks. Most of them were outside equally-colourful houses.
Ghost fainted.

***

When Ghost came to, AGAIN, he was still in his office, this time with the purple unicorn looking over him through the window, as well as several other concerned, pastel-coloured ponies.
"I'M IN FREAKIN' PONYVILLE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!" Ghost got up with a snarl. "Oh, God, I have got to get home." Ghost noticed that either 703 had stopped trolling, or the power went out.
"Maybe I can help. My name is Twilight Sparkle, and-"
"No, no, no, no, no. NO. I don't want help from a freakin' pony." Ghost yelled.
"Fine. Be like that. If you need my help, you can find me in the big tree up the street. Goodbye," retorted Twilight.
At that, she carried on down the street, leaving Ghost to lock his window.
"How much time do I have left on the broadcast?" he pondered.
"My ass bleeds. My ass bl-"
"GET 'EM OFF, ENGINEER!" Ghost shouted, before disconnecting him. "305, help me out here! I'm stuck in Ponyville!"
"Ghost from True Capitalist Radio is a brony! It's-" Another splice!
"Ugh, that does it. Engineer, grab me a beer." Then, it struck Ghost like a can to the forehead.
If he was in Equestria, that would mean that there's no BEER!
"Oh, Jesus Christ. I'm gonna have to go out there. I'm out of here-GET ME OUTTA HERE, ENGINEER!" Ghost played his outro, opened the door and locked it before giving a heavy sigh.
An orange pony with a brown Stetson, pulling a cart full of apples caught Ghost's eye. He reluctantly chose to talk to her.
"Uh, hi. You-" Ghost started.
"Well, I'll be an apple crisp!" she shouted. "What in blazes are you?" Applejack felt intimidated, but not enough to panic or run away. It was her nature to make good first impressions on people, and Ghost was no exception.
"Well, that's kind of rude. You look kinda fruity, too."
"I should look fruity, me and mah family have been working in the fruit business for years! Name's Applejack. And yours?"
Ghost stuck his hand out, with a grumpy expression on his face. "I am your host, the man they call Ghost."
"Pleased ta meet ya, Ghost!" Applejack happily shook his hand. "Uh, ya still didn't tell me what ya are. Mind doin' that?"
"I'M A CAPITALIST!" Ghost shouted. "And a damn thirsty one, too. You don't happen to have any beer here, do you?"
"Beer?" Applejack gave Ghost a quizzical look. He let out a huge sigh as a response.
"Never mind. What do you drink here?"
"Ah'm glad ya asked, Ghost; ya see, I am the top cider-making mare in all of Ponyville! Follow me back to the farm and I'll take ya on a tour!"
Ghost rolled his eyes. "Fine, if it means getting something to drink."